Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VEGAS BASH - Pictures

DeLarla

Thanks for all of the pics. You all certainly had a great time, and Jenna, you are SO adorable!!!

I can see by the ingredients in the toxic tea that it really is toxic. LOL Sorry ladies, but I think I'll pass.

Take care & glad you all had such a great time!

* Phew*

I'm home and I'm exhausted.

Had a great time!

I'm so happy I had the chance to get to know all of you, Crystal , Christina, Terri, Jenna, Francesca, and Lisa thanks for being such an awesome hostess..I made it through the airport security check with my new "toy" in tow, he passed it through theX-ray machine, then passed is back through as if he was doing a doubletake, I' was sweatin' it that he'd pull it out and ask what the hell it was, Lisa I think you are going to be a huge success and make tons of money in your new business. Your personality fits perfectly with your venture,

Francesca- thanks for the company and for the rides , I feel like Ive known you for years.

Vines, you are one hell of a smart woman, AMAZING! ( she blew our minds with the guessing who we are game)

Christina- You are beautiful, lots of fun, love your laugh

Jenna- you got lots of spunk, fun times to be had wherever you go I'm sure

Terry - Good heart you have, loved the scrapbook, you have done awesome with your band looking at those before pics

Ricca - sorry we missed you but hey I understand completely :)

What a trip!

I'm finally safe and sound back in my apartment in Idaho. Man, what a long trip. I left the hotel at 9:00 this morning and finally arrived in my apartment at 6:30 pm... whew! Long trip but worth it.

Relatively short flight, but long long drive home.

I didn't get too many pix, my battery died, and I neglected to bring my chager, or a spare... What was I thinking???

Oh, and it took me 4 guesses to figure out who I was.

This first pix was taken by Jenna. It's Christina and Kare, Terri's (coyotegirl) friend. Not Kare (rhyms with bear)... Maybe next year Kare?

post-204261-13813132163463_thumb.jpg

This pix was taken in Lisa's living room, as the second party was going on...

Look at Terri's expression! :) Oh my!

I made out like a band-it during the clothing exchange! Like a Band-it!

I'm sooo sorry everyone wasn't able to make it this year. Trish! What happened? We really missed you, and we were so sorry that you couldn't make it. We thought you'd confirmed so we were especially sorry that you couldn't make it!

Franchesa really is cute as a button, and Michelle's eyes are amazingly Blue! It's hard to believe that Jenna has a band, she looks so terrific. I know she thinks she still needs to loose, but I think she looks terrific and "NORMAL." I thought that Terri would be more bubbly, but she is really quiet. I'll bet though that by next year she will be really wild... Lisa is... well just as you would expect... the Tazmainian Devil... A whirlwind of amazing energy. I wish I had just a portion of what you have!

Oh, and I think Lisa needs to let me paint her livingroom in a beautiful terracota, with sand accents. Yup, I think she should let me do that.

It was funny when I got to the hotel I shard with Christina... I thought she was going to ask me for my ID. She was convinced that I was in imposter... that I had for some reason sent my secret daughter in my stead... But it was really me.

post-204261-13813132163917_thumb.jpg

Vines, did you fall out of your tree? "Let you?" Did you say, "Let you?" I'll massage your feet with a body mitten and Sensura Almond Oil for hours if you painted my house! And those are the exact colors I've wanted, with Mexican serapes for curtain bolsters. I'm dying for color, but I turned our last house into a kaledescope, and it was beautiful. But now Chris is afraid of color, so next time you're here, we'll give him the boot again and paint on! I miss you already. I have Empty Nest Syndrome - come home, girls! But glad you got home safe.

Oh, and it took me 4 guesses to figure out who I was.

This first pix was taken by Jenna. It's Christina and Kare, Terri's (coyotegirl) friend. Not Kare (rhyms with bear)... Maybe next year Kare?

Wow--does she pronounce her name the same? I haven't met another Kare yet! In fact I just recently met the 2nd Bronwyn of my life (the first my best friend from college).

Vines--goodness, you're just a babe! I pictured you as older than you are in these pics.

YES to next year. (Had to stay home w/ my 21-yr old for the one week he's home after being in Europe the past year.) I'm with you on those white walls! Tell ya what--let's get together and paint Lisa's walls! I'm way into ragging, sponging, plastic bagging and all that other texture stuff.

A coupla toxic teas and LORD KNOWS WHAT those walls would look like!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE PICS! Lotsa vicarious fun enjoyed here!

:)

Ya'll know I'm not a "white wall" kinda gal. Our 1st home had a textured red hallway that lead to my sunset gold living room with a dark purple hippy den, burnt pumpkin office, and a forest green guest room. When Chris saw me painting my hippy den purple with new green shag carpet he nearly fainted. But when it was done, he moved the master bedroom in there. He's afraid this neighborhood isn't ready for us. We're the riff-raff, now.

Am I alive???? I am so tired but I had a BLAST!!! The trip home took 7 1/2 hours but felt like 77. You know what?? I would do it again in a heart beat!!!! God I love you all, you ALL are the best!

My friends name is KARA with a A on the end! I could not have done this trip without her and Andy helping me! Arn't friends great?!

Vines- sorry I am so quiet, don't know why but just am. I had a lot of fun though!

Michelle, Franchesca, Crystal, Jenna and Christina Thanks for a wonderful time! You all aresooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch Fun!

And Lisa, oh what can I say about Lisa, You ROCK GIRL! I love your spirit, your energy and everything about you! You made me feel so welcome in your home. Why didn't we get a picture of you RACEING my scooter around your pool? I thought for a moment you were going to ride it into the pool! just kidding!! You should have seen her girls and guys, my scooter at full speed around her pool! and I mean FULL SPEED!!

She left "little" ol me standing in her bedroom all alone with no means for transportation. 2 of my new friends (I think Vines and Christina) had to help me outside and then sent Jenna out with her cop badge to stop that mad woman! Oh the drama Ladies!!! No not really, she took the scooter outside for me because there was a little step down that was too hard for me to do! She did speed around the pool though but I told her she could ride it and ride it she did!! WHERE WAS THE CAMERA??

Thank you ladies for a most wonderful weekend!! See you next year if not sooner.

Oh , Jenna and I are going to be neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is moving about 10 miles from me!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!

Love ya all,

The quiet but happy one!

ps. I will post some of my pictures tomorrow. I don't even know where my camera is yet! I just threw my bags in the door when I got home! Will unpack tomorrow. I took another day off of work so sleeping in tomorrow!!!!!!!

ps again, Penni, thank you for the new pic. I will change when I can think straight again! Who am I? what is my name? sleep I need sleep! Good night all.

I am going to try and post a bit more. of corse I will never be as good as crystal or terri or michelle or lisa,, hell as any of you......

but, I will try. Just remember that my typing sucks and so does my spelling.

I did find the new post part of the message board. cool..

I just wanted to say that you girls were the best!!

Dave and I looked for you Michelle. but we didnt see you. Hope that you had some good luck. and Christina we decided to stay at our hotel ecause we had to get up at 4am to catch our plain....

I had to work tonight I just got home.. I am glad I was able to get a nap in.

Jenna, you look cute as a biker moma

7:30 am -Played poker for OVER - yes I said Over 24hrs straight! Can't feel my legs or feet. Lost almost all of it. More later about the GOURGEOUS men - I mean actualy boys;0) & The ones that made me feel unbelieveable! I was blown away! But need sleep badly now. Talk w/ya in 12 hours:0)

Official thank you to come but for now- THANKS LISA !! It was a blast & 1/2.!

Wow! I was visiting my mom over the weekend and missed all the real-time postings, not to mention our off-line pity party. I am so sorry I didn't go to Vegas. It looks as if you all have become real-life friends, not just virtual ones. Thanks for posting the pictures, everyone, so the rest of us could join the vicarious bash.

Awe, trying to make me feel bad, Coyote? I wouldn't have taken the scooter if the other gals didn't have you in the chair yet. And I ride a 700 pound Harley with grace, so there's no way I was scooty was going in the pool. The whole time was fun.

Yea Lisa I am!! LOL :) Yes everyone, I was safely in a chair when she TOOK OFF!

I wasn't really worried you were going into the pool! (well maybe a little) :)

I am going to try my hand a posting pictures. Please stand by Penni I may need help.

Here is one of the girls that I so totally fell in LOVE with. I wanted to take her home with me but Lisa said NO F-ING WAY!!

post-204341-13813132192692_thumb.jpg

Ok that one is too big. I will keep trying to make them smaller. I am using a new picture program so bear with me.

Here is Lisa cooking and drinking her toxic tea!!

post-204341-13813132189658_thumb.jpg