Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

alabama bandster meet?

who is in for a alabama bandster meet?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who is in for a alabama bandster meet?

• yes im in!
    • no way i dont want to meet you people

ok a fewe of us is thinking about getting a bandster meet up. so what we need to know is who would like to go. we are lookng at this place right now. that way the people with kids can have fun. and plus i think it would be fun.

www.springvalleybeach.com

so please let us know if you would like to meet up and what days you would like to do it. the only time i couldn't meet is between july 1 to after july 15. but any other times i think i can work with.

:):laugh::thumbup: I love the choices :P:laugh::laugh:

no way i dont want to meet you people

Well, I obviously chose option 2-no way in hell do I wanna meet with you ppl....HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!

JK- no seriously that place looks like a lot of fun!!I think Bham is a good central location for us to meet. How bout we mention it to Veronica at the next meeting...I am sure that she would love somthing like this and will announce it at all the meetings...shoot the docs may even wanna join...just a thought!!!!

COUNT ME IN!!!!

I'm getting banded on July 2nd so anytime after mid-July would work for me since I'll finally be banded! :)

ok now theres been 5 votes on this. i know theres more bandsters out there around here. come lets see you.

What about the end of july?

Sounds good to me! Hard to believe summer is almost here!!!!

Thats cool with me...the more the merrier...where do you go to meetings at if you dont mind me asking..I think there are some ppl on here that might be interested in going to meetings in your area...

The Huntsville Medical Mall on the first Thursday of the month. It is at 5pm. The med.Mall is on the corner of Governors Dr. and The Parkway. It's great if anyone wants to come. It actually started out with 1 LB person attending gastric by pass meetings. Most of their Dr.s are here in Huntsville, but like me there are several whose Dr.s are else where. We even have 2 ladies who's Dr. is in Nashville. So the more the merrier!:thumbdown:

My Dr. has support meetings in Guntersville and Albertville. I am planning on attending one of his meetings soon. With longer days, I am more likely to attend than when it gets dark early.

Edited by gone 4 ever

The Huntsville Medical Mall on the first Thursday of the month. It is at 5pm. The med.Mall is on the corner of Governors Dr. and The Parkway. It's great if anyone wants to come. It actually started out with 1 LB person attending gastric by pass meetings. Most of their Dr.s are here in Huntsville, but like me there are several whose Dr.s are else where. We even have 2 ladies who's Dr. is in Nashville. So the more the merrier!:unsure:

My Dr. has support meetings in Guntersville and Albertville. I am planning on attending one of his meetings soon. With longer days, I am more likely to attend than when it gets dark early.

if you can let me know where they are at in albertville. thats not a long drive for me. but huntsville is like an hour and half.

im sorry i havent been on here in sometime but been real busy.

im going to let everyone know about this at the next meeting coming up on the 16th. and then we can go from there on a date. if thats ok with everyone.

I wouldnt mind going to one in albertville!!

I will check with him and see if they have a problem with other Dr's patients coming or not. I will let you know in a day or so. This months meeting is in Albertville (Boaz) Next month it is in Guntersville.

thanks that would cool to meet other people like us.

I posted this in the wrong thread. The receptionist said no one that is not one of their patients can attend. It's common courtesy to the other Dr.s. Sorry