Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bunny Bandsters - April '09, MASTER THREAD #1

My Dr. said my surgery would be an out patient but if I have a pain problem then I will have to stay the night. I have high pain tolerance so I will probably be coming home. On my very 1st visit to the Dr., they took my before photo and sometimes they post them on their web site. Also about 15 yrs. ago I was walking every day and got down to 158 and felt wonderful so my PCP set my goal weight at 150. I'm 5' 2" but I'm at a time in my life that I don't care anything about being skinny, I just want feel good and not hurt in my knees and feet!!!

Yeah, but you Aussies are lucky enough to have tim tams.... yummy for the tummy

Sissy, I had to look these up too as I have never heard of them. And I found out that Peppridge farm is the parent company and they are having a special thing where they will be at Target thru the month of March. :smile: But I just realized this is probably bad news since many of us are starting our pre-op diets....Sorry

Are you guys staying overnight or going home same day?

My doc said overnight; I'm not sure if this is his rule or the insurance (seen some here say there ins. required a one night stay).

they are having a special thing where they will be at Target thru the month of March. :smile: But I just realized this is probably bad news since many of us are starting our pre-op diets....Sorry

Oh Jen!!!! I live 2 minutes from a Target and we're there all the time...eeek! I might have to buy some of these for all my company coming...but I think I'll put them in the freezer so I'm not tempted....so you're forgiven LOL!!!

-BG

another 2.1 mile walk for me today and i was successful at waiting before and following meals before drinking. I am really beginning to believe that I just may get used to this after all! Today marks ONE MONTH til band day! I am so stoked it's getting closer. *fingers crossed* Hopefully I will be able to hit 299 before it gets here, or at least get close!

Good for you Thin Within! And you have a remarkable story about your son. What a blessing! It's always encouraging to hear stories of fertility success. I've got a friend who has been trying for several years and I always like to try to help her through her difficult journey.

Well dh took pictures of me tonight:thumbdown: Not real pretty, but there's only room to go down! Right! I took all of my measurements too. So I can't wait to report how I'm doing soon. I am not brave enough to post the pictures... yet! Once I'm down some I will show you how big I WAS!

Hi

I have just been told I have a group to join - how exciting!!

My surgery date is 24th April 09 - in Melbourne, Australia.

I am having a bit of a problem adding my ticker factory hrl. Trying to find a thread for help - can anyone help me, I am using the bb code - it keeps saying invalid file on my signature upload bit.:) Sorry - it is probably very very simple. Im on a MAC if this makes a difference???

Would love some help.

thanks so much - looking forward to chatting with you all.

Lou

Edited by loulou09

April is the greatest..Happy Easter and Spring :

Lou-

Ticker Tutorial right here on LBT with pics HERE. Let me know if you have problems with it.

Look at the pics there to be sure you're putting the Bb code into the right spot...you can preview it there to see if you made it work.

Edited by Band_Groupie

Welcome, kaner, carrie and Lou! April Bunnies are the greatest!:crying:

Thanks for the tutorial! I kept trying to past it in the URL spot and I kept getting an error. Now my ticker is up and running!

New Bunny Kaner :crying:

Thanks band-groupie :laugh:

Worked it out - at last, thanks to the link you sent me to.

Best of luck with your weeks everyone. Keep hopping along :crying:

Lou x

Hey Lou,

I'm also being banded in Melbourne on the day before you - the 23rd - starting Opti on Thursday. Are you being done at The Avenue by any chance?