Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are your skinny goals?

Hi Hotties!

Thought I'd start a thread where everyone can post their skinny goals and keep us updated on your progress as you meet your goal!

I'll start! I have several...

1.) Lose 40 total pounds by April 1st...more than halfway there and I still have a month!:wink:

2.) Lose 60 total pounds by June 1st...coming soon !

3.) Run the Tulsa Run this fall...it's only 5k, but I start a 12 week training program in May! I have soo much energy now, it's crazy!!

4.) Rediscover the joy in clothes shopping...I definitely am enjoying it now, but can't wait to get into even smaller sizes!!

5.) Feel good in a swimsuit! This is when I know I'll be pretty much done!:thumbup:

Hi Hotties!

Thought I'd start a thread where everyone can post their skinny goals and keep us updated on your progress as you meet your goal!

I'll start! I have several...

1.) Lose 40 total pounds by April 1st...more than halfway there and I still have a month!:party:

2.) Lose 60 total pounds by June 1st...coming soon !

3.) Run the Tulsa Run this fall...it's only 5k, but I start a 12 week training program in May! I have soo much energy now, it's crazy!!

4.) Rediscover the joy in clothes shopping...I definitely am enjoying it now, but can't wait to get into even smaller sizes!!

5.) Feel good in a swimsuit! This is when I know I'll be pretty much done!:hurray:

Ok here is my short time goals.

1. To be a size 16 teen by June 1st. for my daughter wedding on June 6th.

2. To also enjoy clothing shopping for new clothes in regular stores.

3. To be a size 14 or 12 by Oct. 1st.

1. I'd like to be in the 230 lb range by the end of March. I don't care where in that range, as long as it's below 239. (That's 5 pounds from now, so it's reasonable.) I'm hoping to be at 230 or less, but that's pushing.

2. This is a more difficult goal, but I'd like to be below 200 lbs by the end of June. That's my birthday, and I'll be turning the big 5-OH.

I could be at goal by next Christmas. Now that would be a real miracle to Celebrate.

Love this idea for a thread!

My skinny goals since day one have been:

1. Lose 50lbs by my anniversary (3-23-- I'm only 3lbs away!!)

2. Have lost 80lbs total by June (any time in June)

3. Have lost 100lbs by end of August (10 year HS Reunion)

4. Be to goal by my birthday-- my goal isn't a weight but a feeling. And being a size where I can shop in "normal" clothes stores!

Can't wait to see how everyone does with their goals! :sneaky:

1. lose 50lbs, 3lbs away

2. lose 80lbs by my anniversary in june

3. lose 100lbs by my birthday Aug 26th

4. To be down 110lbs by Oct,so I can go to the Navy ball in a hot dress with my dh!!

Great idea, Chick. I've gotten so focused on the plateau that I'd almost forgotten about setting goals. Here are mine:

Lose 10 pounds by graduation May 9

Lose another 10 by friend's wedding in July

Be at goal by Christmas as a present to myself!

Right now my current goals are:

1.) Have a weight loss of 70lbs by April 25th. I am at 61lbs down now.

2.) I also begin training to run a 5K on July 4th. My training starts April 2nd. It's so weird to think that I actually want to run :ohmy:

3.) I bought an XL tee-shirt that I want to wear by July.

4.) I want to have a "1" in front of my clothes size by this Fall.

It's hard to think of any long term goals right now but I would love to be at goal this time next year. DH has promised me a clothes shopping spree for when that happens. So the motivation is there.

I had a NSV last weekend when I was able to sit comfortably in a movie theatre seat with my jacket on I still had room to move around.

Love this idea for a thread!

My skinny goals since day one have been:

1. Lose 50lbs by my anniversary (3-23-- I'm only 3lbs away!!)

Can't wait to see how everyone does with their goals! :frown:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Enjoy your day, hottie!

Oh, what are my goals? I hadn't really thought about them.

I know my final goal is to weigh 137!

But short term goals...?

How about 60lbs by my birthday on June 27th. That would be 26 more lbs lost in 3 months.

Is that doable?

Well, I've lost 34 in the last 11 weeks and June 27th is 14 weeks away...Yes I can do that!

That will bring me closer to my long term goal. So I'll have 55 more to go after that.

Lets set a final date of March 2010!!!

That's losing 1.5lbs a week. Is that too fast?