Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bet you're sorry you voted for Obama now

Can't defend the indefensible but I bet someone on here will try.

These were all separate incidences -

- the N sign guy- 38 days after Pres. Obama was elected. This guy being an organizer of the tea party

-the guy who threw money at the person with parkinson's

-the people who shouted and harrassed and called the man with parkinson's a communist

-the teabaggers (plural) who called black elected congressmen racial slurs

-the teabaggers (plural) who called Barney Frank an anti-gay slur

-the teabagger who spit on a black representative (he declined to press charges)

-those who advocate an overthrow of the government

-those who advocate throwing bricks through the windows of those who voted yes to healthcare.

So you can add terrorists to the list with racists. But hey, you said you stand with them. No surprise there. Just like there was no surprise when it wasn't your last word on the subject. :thumbup:

We were talking about racists. So,..... 2 people that you can come up with where the they demonstrated racism. and how many tea partiers are there?:) Like I said there are always a couple of nuts in every group.

I can go ahead and pull up all of the democratic protestors from Bush's day if you like. They would sicken you.

All you can see from that parkinson guy sitting on the ground is what the video shows. You have NO real Idea what was being said by the parkinson guy . Maybe he was shouting horrible things at them which led them to show him no compassion. You have no clue what went on before the money throwing at all. And calling someone a communist when you are angry is not a serious thing. People are upset with this change that Obama is bringing our country. Let's get real here. People (the majority of people) didn't want this 'change'. you know it and I know it. It was pushed through with every kind of trickery and bribe and deceitfulness on this administration's part.

So you can add terrorists to the list with racists

When I read that I just started laughing hysterically!!!!!:smile::lol::smile::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What you wouldn't try to make of their disgust with our present government is astounding! WOW!! You need help.

I LOVE JOE LIEBERMAN ! Betcha (he) knows how to "really" Teabag!

By the way, anyone catch Sarah Palins (map) of the USA where she placed (cute) bulls-eye/cross-hairs ae: rifle barrel sights, to (target) elimination of certain politicians for this Novembers elections? Just a reminder to her (base) about what ever it takes to "remove" the enemy from office! Shuck, if I did`nt know better and she was`nt so damn (cute) I`d figure she was trying to stir up domestic terrorism. I think she will leave that for Fox News!

So you can add terrorists to the list with racists

When I read that I just started laughing hysterically!!!!!:thumbup::lol::):lol::smile::lol::smile::lol: What you wouldn't try to make of their disgust with our present government is astounding! WOW!! You need help.

You can choose to ignore this post, but I will post it again, anyway. So in addition to the many who had racists sign, hurled racist slurs, spit on black reps, and were involved in harrassment - the following is domestic terrorism. You of course are free to defend and support it.

(via Balloon juice)

It's starting. Both Reps. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) and Louise Slaughter had their local district offices vandalized shortly after they voted yes on the health care bill. But WHAM reports a much more disturbing update.

Last Thursday she received a chilling recorded message at her campaign office.
"
Assassinate
is the word they used... toward the
children
of lawmakers who voted yes."

Do you see how f*****g sick these people are now? They are advocating violence towards the CHILDREN of Congressmen that voted for health care. Let that sink in. I fear all this is coming to a head, and that the epithets hurled at our Congressmen this weekend was only the beginning.

And yes, I squarely place the blame on Fox News and right-wing talk radio for fanning the flames of this violent mood in this country.

Balloon juice notes that a teabagging blogger has actually taken credit for inspiring the vandalism. It's an Alabama blog called "Sipsey Street Irregulars". His excuse to every sane person's charge that this can lead to violence is this:

Breaking windows is, by definition, violence to property. It is not violence to people.

"I’m advocating broken windows. I’m advocating vandalism," says Mike Vanderboegh. We spoke to him by phone from his home in Pinson, Alabama.

Vanderboegh is referring to his blog called Sipsey Street Irregulars. He says his invitation to "break windows...break them now" is behind the incident in Rochester and at least two others in Tucson and Kansas. The message to Democrats should be clear.

Vanderboegh denies his blog advocates anything but vandalism. "How ambiguous is it if I say break windows? Am I saying kill people, absolutely not."

We're dealing with a pretty sick puppy here. And as Balloon Juice's mistermix noted, the guy is actually on Social Security disability to boot. Now, he claims he's not responsible for any death threats, just the vandalism.

For any lawyers out there, if this guy is openly calling for vandalism of Congressional offices, isn't he breaking some law? Say, the Patriot Act?

:

DOMESTIC TERRORISM DEFINED- Section 2331 of title 18, United States Code, is amended—

`(5) the term `domestic terrorism’ means activities that—

`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

`(
:lol:
appear to be intended—

`(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

`(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

`(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

`© occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.’.

Keep laughing, PG, the above is really funny.

I can go ahead and pull up all of the democratic protestors from Bush's day if you like. They would sicken you.

Pull up all the old news protestors against bush that you want. Those people hated bush, his policies and the Iraq war. They didn't proclaim otherwise. The teabaggers try to hide their hated of Pres. Obama, their hatred and racism of a black president and their hidden agenda to push their extremist agenda. And they try to hide it behind concerns about spending, the deficit, healthcare, etc.. They don't fool me.

But one thing I do support and that is for them to run their candidates as a third party in the November elections. When they do that, the democrat wins. Yeah!

Edited by Cleo's Mom

I cannot believe that anyone would actually defend the kind of behavior that the tea partiers have been shown doing. That's unthinkable to me. But then, so is the tea party behavior.

As I said earlier, if these are the things that have been caught on video, just think of all the incidents that they have pulled that weren't documented.

As for the man with Parkinson's, I saw the video, you saw it. To suggest that a man sitting on the ground with an incapaciting disease would be capable of inciting the hate-filled, obscene behavior is absurd. His presence obviously made the ignorant demonstrators uncomfortable and they couldn't handle it. They couldn't handle it because they thought there was safety in numbers and because they do not care about their fellow countrymen. They are an embarrassment to every decent human being in this country.

And if people can't see the difference between the folks protesting a war and folks insulting (physically and verbally) a sick person, then they have some very serious problems themselves.

A "True Patriot" can justify any act or behavior as long as their draped in a Flag (Ole Glory) and can sing out of tune a few verses of "God Bless America". Its really that simple! Most of these Teabagger`s are just pissed off that they have to wait till next January for the annual White Sale! They hate to pay full price for new sheets to wear at their next KKK rally.

A "True Patriot" can justify any act or behavior as long as their draped in a Flag (Ole Glory) and can sing out of tune a few verses of "God Bless America". Its really that simple! Most of these Teabagger`s are just pissed off that they have to wait till next January for the annual White Sale! They hate to pay full price for new sheets to wear at their next KKK rally.

In addition to the flag, you forgot the bible, also used by some to justify hate, racism, sexism, anti-gay, etc..

{quote] Do you see how f*****g sick these people are now?

Didn't you mean to type "Do you see how sick that guy is"?

The violence against those democrats who voted against healthcare is growing everyday. First bricks through windows, then a threat against their children, then the man who advocated throwing the bricks says he has 3 million members who are cleaning their guns which can be pointed and directed at the hearts of anyone who they believe to be tyrannts.

The latest incidence is that the teabaggers posted the addresses of the democrats who voted yes online and they mistakenly posted the address of a brother rather than the rep. So, at the home of Rep. Periello's brother, a gas line was found cut. The FBI is investigating.

Still laughing, PG?