Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bet you're sorry you voted for Obama now

Did you know that the government owes $40,747.00 worth of Debt for each person living in America? That's every man woman and child! And he would like us to pay for the Health care for each of them, too!!! WOW!!! The nerve!

Its funny how religious "compassionate" G-D fearing folks don`t feel that ALL US citizens deserve the basic right to Health Care. The United States in the only Industrialized Country in the world without some form of national health coverage for everyone. You can feel pattygreens love once again. She says, "I gots mine"! Case closed! Mitch McConnell and his lover Jim Bunning from Kentucky by the way have their Health Insurance through the Federal Employees Health Benefit Plan (exchange"). Think they are going to OPT out as a protest to prove that they don`t want (their) coverage? As for not being able to afford covering the 40 plus million Americans that are currently uninsured, lets get out of our Wars of aggression in Iraq and Afganistan, and the 100 millions dollars an hour we are wasting 24/7 on the Defense Dept. will easily pay for Health Reform. Did we not learn anything from our adventure in Vietnam? American continues to want to be an Empire pushing our will on unwanting Nations. There is no such thing as former President Bush was quoted as saying, some countries are Evil Empires. ALL Empires including the USA are Evil! We have toppled over 25 countries government in the past several decades. Wrapping yourself in Ole Glory makes some folks feel sooo good regardless of the wrong doing!

Its funny how religious "compassionate" G-D fearing folks don`t feel that ALL US citizens deserve the basic right to Health Care. The United States in the only Industrialized Country in the world without some form of national health coverage for everyone. You can feel pattygreens love once again. She says, "I gots mine"! Case closed!

You have a basic right to pursue HC. Go to any doctor you choose, and get care! But tell me, why do you feel that I, or anyone else living in this country, should pay for it for you? What next? Do you want me to buy your groceries too? How about pay your heating bills? How about your car insurance? Cause eating and heat are essential to life. So is that car, cause without it you may not be able to get to that job that pays for these essentials. let's get real. HC is NOT your right. It's not mine.

My religion or compassionism has NOTHING to do with whether I should pay for someone elses HC. So, your mocking insults mean nothing in this conversation. I will choose whom I will be charitable to, not the government. And I am plenty charitable to those I deem need it.

You logic makes NO Sense whatsoever! I pay taxes, I choose not to want MY money spent on Wars of Aggression in foreign lands. Can I OPT OUT? What the Federal Government decides to do to provide services for the (Common Good) for its Citizens, is the function of a Democratic society! You tax monies (CANNOT) be spent as you would like "ala carte" to programs that you like. Your a selfish uncaring individual that obviously believes that since YOU are fortunate enough to have or be able to afford decent Health Insurance, the Hell with those that have the misfortune of not having coverage. Guess who ends up paying for the un-insured when they show up at the hospital instead of the doctors office and a $50 office visit become a $1000 ER visit. Medicaid picks up the tab...the so called (single payer) or (public option) you Teabagger`s so dislike. Who pays the cost of Medicaid? Good Christian, I am my Brother`s Keeper as long as it does`nt cost me any tax dollars. Compassionate Conservative?

pattygreen, you love to bring your provocative stupid idea`s and airing them in these open forum rants and then plea innocent when the Moderator ends up shutting them down, Just go back to watching your Fox News Network and stop baiting people all the time. Maybe Glen or Rush will let you sit in for them when they go on vacation!

pattygreen, you love to bring your provocative stupid idea`s and airing them in these open forum rants and then plea innocent when the Moderator ends up shutting them down, Just go back to watching your Fox News Network and stop baiting people all the time. Maybe Glen or Rush will let you sit in for them when they go on vacation!

Is that how my thread about the hypocrisy of republicans got locked?

You logic makes NO Sense whatsoever! I pay taxes, I choose not to want MY money spent on Wars of Aggression in foreign lands. Can I OPT OUT? What the Federal Government decides to do to provide services for the (Common Good) for its Citizens, is the function of a Democratic society! You tax monies (CANNOT) be spent as you would like "ala carte" to programs that you like. Your a selfish uncaring individual that obviously believes that since YOU are fortunate enough to have or be able to afford decent Health Insurance, the Hell with those that have the misfortune of not having coverage. Guess who ends up paying for the un-insured when they show up at the hospital instead of the doctors office and a $50 office visit become a $1000 ER visit. Medicaid picks up the tab...the so called (single payer) or (public option) you Teabagger`s so dislike. Who pays the cost of Medicaid? Good Christian, I am my Brother`s Keeper as long as it does`nt cost me any tax dollars. Compassionate Conservative?[/QUOTE]

You know....., I knew I shouldn't have responded to anything that YOU had to say. I opened the door to your relentless, immature, childish name calling, insults and putdowns. You need to learn how to talk to people. In the past I have reported or ignored your posts and went right on down to the next person who posted and I'm going to do that again. I fell for it. My bad. I won't be talking to anyone who doesn't show respect, by calling people names,or courtesy to those who don't agree with them. We may be from opposite sides of the issues, but there is no excuse for your insults. You don't like that I'm a Christian or something? Cause you bring that fact up into every post when you're refering to me. Too bad for you. This country is filled with them!

FYI, There is a rule here on LBT. No personal attacks. If you can't follow it, with me, I WILL report you. There is a way to talk without being insulting.

Its so funny, when someone responds to PG and she cannot defend her position, she always cries Foul and gets the Moderator to send ME a threatening email and promptly has the thread shut down. ALWAYS, My Fault. To simply ignore an outspoken Christian who always evokes their (faith) as the prime basis for their position and then get defensive when that same position it thrown back at them is silly. I choose not to get my third strike by dealing with this "can I say" hyper-sensitive individual and will leave this thread now! Bet your sorry Mcain and Palin did`nt win now..huh? Cheer up, Karl Rove will have a newbie for you in 2012! Just stay tuned to Fox News and continue to read scriptures until then.

I too have noticed that patty doesn't seem to get a reprimand when she hurls personal insults, but when someone hurls them back, we get called on the carpet.

I am crying foul! I agree that the mods seem afraid of her. It's probably because they figure she'll lash out at them and tell them they're going to hell.

Unfair! This is rants and raves and everyone should be able to speak their mind. If someone can't handle it then they are the ones who should quietly get back off the thread.

There have been times in the past when I was completely outnumbered on a thread and terrible things, personal things, were said to me. I didn't whine to the mods. I just opted off the thread. Several others pm'd me and told me that I was in the right, but they weren't willing to say it in the open forum because they didn't want to be singled out like I had been.

You need to be tough to play here. You need to be able to not take things personally. Afterall, we all know that none of us REALLY knows each other. We only know what we've posted. So when someone hurls an insult, it is because of something you've said that provoked it not because the poster actually dislikes you personally.

I too have noticed that patty doesn't seem to get a reprimand when she hurls personal insults, but when someone hurls them back, we get called on the carpet.

I do not hurl personal insults. If I have said anything to offend someone it was never said to them personally, they may have just not agreed with me on what I stated. also, it would not be by calling them names or insulting their intelligence. It would be rare for me to do that. Phil does it EVERY time he posts when it's about me.

I am crying foul! I agree that the mods seem afraid of her. It's probably because they figure she'll lash out at them and tell them they're going to hell.

See what I mean? You, also, use my Christianity as a way to mock me as a person.

Unfair! This is rants and raves and everyone should be able to speak their mind. If someone can't handle it then they are the ones who should quietly get back off the thread.

There have been times in the past when I was completely outnumbered on a thread and terrible things, personal things, were said to me. I didn't whine to the mods. I just opted off the thread. Several others pm'd me and told me that I was in the right, but they weren't willing to say it in the open forum because they didn't want to be singled out like I had been.

I have never reported anyone before, except him. If he mocked me or called me names once or even a few times, I would have chalked it up to his immaturity and called it a day. But, he cannot post anything in reply that does not personally attack me as a chirstian or without using a name to insult me. I'm not going to tolerate it from him. Too bad.

You need to be tough to play here. You need to be able to not take things personally. Afterall, we all know that none of us REALLY knows each other. We only know what we've posted. So when someone hurls an insult, it is because of something you've said that provoked it not because the poster actually dislikes you personally.

Wrong! He dislikes me personally. Not that I care if he likes me or not, cause I truly don't.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

patty unless you've been introduced to phil in person, he doesn't know you personally. He only knows what you post. And he obviously very strongly dislikes the things you post. He isn't alone. He just says how he feels. Most of us try to hold back a little. You've been provoked from time to time and said things that you've had to apologize for. So you, of all people, should understand how phil could get so angry or disgusted that he says things that are very harsh. Again, they're directed at your posts and if you choose to take them personally, that's up to you.

But if you can't stand the heat....

patty unless you've been introduced to phil in person, he doesn't know you personally. He only knows what you post. And he obviously very strongly dislikes the things you post. He isn't alone. He just says how he feels. Most of us try to hold back a little. You've been provoked from time to time and said things that you've had to apologize for. So you, of all people, should understand how phil could get so angry or disgusted that he says things that are very harsh. Again, they're directed at your posts and if you choose to take them personally, that's up to you.

But if you can't stand the heat....

There you have it. I would apologize.

Thanks BJean, Good to know regardless if I get my "Called Third Strike", I`ll go to the dug out with my head held up high. I have no patience to walk around tippy toed while responding to a (Flame Thrower) like PG. I doubt the Moderator is afraid of her on account she may either (shun him or her) or "will" him or her to Hell, which by the way, only exists in her imaginary mind! Intolerant fanatics such as PG always feel they always on the RIGHT side of their issues. I`ll give her that much, that she is off the edge politically to the Right! See pattygreen, you`ve finally won a point with me after all!