Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

It looks like there are movie deals there for her too! Unbelievable.

...I will NOT be buying the book. Oh, and a news story I saw said the Grandmother said she will NOT be taking care of the grandbabies...she was DONE when her daughter gets home. What a sad sad story this all is.

...I will NOT be buying the book. Oh, and a news story I saw said the Grandmother said she will NOT be taking care of the grandbabies...she was DONE when her daughter gets home. What a sad sad story this all is.

Her parents should have practiced tough love on her years ago. They are enablers. This woman needs therapy and some tough love along with a reality check.

Even if her mom kicks her out of the house, you know someone from a local church will take her in. She will always have a support source as long as she has the famous Octuplets. It is just so sad and wrong for all her kids.

The next step will be a visit on Ellen or Rachel Ray where they will give her a boat load of stuff. Vans, strollers, clothes, and a house. You know that they have done it for so many of the multiple births. I can't stand it. The fact that she was able to have 6 children through IVF is strange enough, but for them to allow her to impant 8 more is pure insanity.

The next step will be a visit on Ellen or Rachel Ray where they will give her a boat load of stuff. Vans, strollers, clothes, and a house. You know that they have done it for so many of the multiple births. I can't stand it. The fact that she was able to have 6 children through IVF is strange enough, but for them to allow her to impant 8 more is pure insanity.

I agree it is strange and wrong in so many ways. But did they really implant all 8. I heard they did not; that a couple of the implants split into two or three.

I agree it is strange and wrong in so many ways. But did they really implant all 8. I heard they did not; that a couple of the implants split into two or three.

It's hard to know if that's true. Obviously only time will tell if any are identical. It also could be somebody or somebodies trying to dig themselves out of hte backlash that has come about since this story broke.

I hope her book deals cover the cost of raising those children, so we don't have to.

They live in California, a state that is notorious for handing money to people who don't deserve it, like illegals. They were probably at her door the day she got home with a check in hand and an apology that they didn't get it to her sooner. :tongue:

They were probably at her door the day she got home with a check in hand and an apology that they didn't get it to her sooner. :tongue:

LOL!! :thumbup:

It's hard to know if that's true. Obviously only time will tell if any are identical. It also could be somebody or somebodies trying to dig themselves out of hte backlash that has come about since this story broke.

So true! Who is going to admit to it???

One of the stories that I read on cnn.com said that they implanted al 8. My understanding was she had 8 embryos left and implanted them all. I will try to find the story. If I can, I will post the link.

Ok, I must have imagined the story because after doing a search, I can't find it. I thought for sure that I saw she had that many implanted. Either way, it is still just so wrong.

One of the stories that I read on cnn.com said that they implanted al 8. My understanding was she had 8 embryos left and implanted them all. I will try to find the story. If I can, I will post the link.

i heard the same thing & she was against donating any of them.

yet to hear about the clinic she worked for, that's where my curiosity is. i know i was only able to be implanted with 2 MAX, she must have had a super sperm doner :tongue:

i know i was only able to be implanted with 2 MAX, she must have had a super sperm doner :tongue:

LOL, not likely since only two are girls and the rest boys. Doubt one egg split into six. :thumbup:

This whole story is shady. I read in one of the stories that SHE claimed she was paid for being implanted with all these babies. Now, who would do this other than an inept doctor who is playing the odds?

I read another story from the grandmother and she said they didn't implant all 8, that some split. But I don't believe it. The grandmother sounds crazy as well. I think they both need to be in the psych ward.

This is just so wrong on so many levels. I'm all for IVF. But I also believe that there has to be some type of protocal used. She has 6 kids at home all under the age of 7. She has no husband. How in the heck does she think she can give these 14 kids all the attention they deserve. She can't.

I had my twins 4 months premature, they weighed 1.6 and 2.7. and were in the hospital 4 and 5 months. of course this was 23 years ago, my little one had grade 3 brain bleeds and has mild CP because of it.

The 6 kids at home are going to feel left out and negleted because when The 8 babies are brought home the babies will get all the attention.

I just can't imagine 8 crying babies all wanting to eat at the same time. NO Thank You!!

Edited by Shalee04
spelling