Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

Apparently she's now getting flack for her fake nails as well (you can see her perfect manicure on the Ann Curry Dateline piece). She was out shopping and getting her nails done again the other day with a trail of reporters following. The article was mainly about how does she have time to shop (video games) and get her nails done with all those kids that need her time.

The flack on this one is that fake nails cause problems for babies in the NICU so the people in the medical community are telling her to get rid of them. Don't know what the problem is as they didn't spell it out, but maybe some of the nurses here know? You'd think the hospital the babies are in would have handled this with her, but maybe it's not a huge deal. You can see her touching all the babies on the Dateline piece.

And E.R., well said!

Apparently she's now getting flack for her fake nails as well (you can see her perfect manicure on the Ann Curry Dateline piece). She was out shopping and getting her nails done again the other day with a trail of reporters following. The article was mainly about how does she have time to shop (video games) and get her nails done with all those kids that need her time.

And E.R., well said!

Where does she get money to buy those things??? Student loan money, disability funds???

Probably yes and yes.

I saw on the news last night that they are saying she's got a "deal" for something going on . To be shopping for a million $ house ect. Someone has given her a deal for something.

And i would have to agree.

Mindy

She is probably selling her pictures and story to one the tabloid magazines.

I saw on the news last night that they are saying she's got a "deal" for something going on . To be shopping for a million $ house ect. Someone has given her a deal for something.

And i would have to agree.

Mindy

Lifetime, I think, was in talks with her about maybe doing a reality show. Now they have either backed off that idea or simply saying nothing was ever for sure.

Being one of the most reviled people in America will either keep networks from doing anything with her OR they will cash in on the hate America has for her.

Lifetime, I think, was in talks with her about maybe doing a reality show. Now they have either backed off that idea or simply saying nothing was ever for sure.

Being one of the most reviled people in America will either keep networks from doing anything with her OR they will cash in on the hate America has for her.

Yeah TLC ( they are the one's with the Duggars and John and Kate) said they never had any deal going or they backed out.

I guess they figured once people started hating her no go LOL

I find her hands repellent to look at. I think that they look like little talons. It is a cheapo job. Those responsible for the nails ought to be given a shot in the ovaries.

And, I, too, cannot relate to anything about octotwat. Her behaviour is beyond my comprehension; she has ruined her mum's retirement, played with her children's health, and seems to be blindly, foolishly selfish. As for the face job, that, too, is unpleasant to look at; she looks like a grouper (a kind of fish) and fish are not noted for their intelligence, are they? She needs a kick in the uterus and if I were Ron Burgundy I would be just the man to give it to her after a double scotch and Water, that is.

Fake nails harbor a LOT of bacteria, so that's probably why they're not good for babies in NICU. If she touches them, she has a lot more bacteria than the average person would.

Oh, and I also can NOT relate to her.

I was standing in the checkout line at the grocery store, and she was on the cover of at least 3 of the tabloids mags. I have to say, her smile looked more like the Joker (Jack's version not Heath's). It was something about the way her smiled looked. ***shuddering*** It really creeped me out. The Duggar's were on Larry King and they (the host) asked them about her. Even they sounded as though they were astounded.

The flack on this one is that fake nails cause problems for babies in the NICU so the people in the medical community are telling her to get rid of them. Don't know what the problem is as they didn't spell it out, but maybe some of the nurses here know? You'd think the hospital the babies are in would have handled this with her, but maybe it's not a huge deal. You can see her touching all the babies on the Dateline piece.And E.R., well said!

Fake nails can cause all kinds of problems. They do harbor a lot of bacteria. They can cause fungal infections. Bacteria love to grow in them. They are really nasty. They are bad for adults, but even worse for little premature babies. She needs to get rid of them. I wouldn't recommend anyone to wear them, let alone someone with as many kids as she has. We are not allowed to wear them at work or during clinical in nursing school. Most hospitals and doctor's offices don't allow the staff to wear them at all.

I also can not relate to anything about this woman, other than the fact that I have student loans. But the difference is, mine are used to pay for school, not fake nails and nasty looking lips!!

I find her hands repellent to look at. I think that they look like little talons. It is a cheapo job. Those responsible for the nails ought to be given a shot in the ovaries.

And, I, too, cannot relate to anything about octotwat. Her behaviour is beyond my comprehension; she has ruined her mum's retirement, played with her children's health, and seems to be blindly, foolishly selfish. As for the face job, that, too, is unpleasant to look at; she looks like a grouper (a kind of fish) and fish are not noted for their intelligence, are they? She needs a kick in the uterus and if I were Ron Burgundy I would be just the man to give it to her after a double scotch and Water, that is.

:tt2::rofl::thumbup::rofl:

:tt2::lol::thumbup::lol::smile::lol::lol::lol: Green, next time I must insist you dont sugar coat your feelings and just come out and tell us how you feel !

ROFLMAO I LOVE IT

Mindy