Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

lap bands in pennsylvania

Guest naomi

Glad you got your consult date. It will go fast now. I'm doing good, planning on returning to work tomorrow. Still some minor aches and pains but not bad.

I would definately take someone along to Denver. I was tired and sore and was glad I had someone to deal with the luggage and driving.

That is great! 5 days off! Wow. I was planning on 2 weeks at the minimum. I work in a prison therefore food will be an issue. I cant take my own food to work so I have to stay out til I am done with the mushies. Good luck to you. Hope your aches go away by morning! LOL

hi all! LaFS did I read you are near Bedford? I live up the mountain from you - just past the ship hotel on rt 30 at Reels Corner. We're neighbors! Sounds like you're doing good - did I understand you had your surgery in Colo? If you would like to come to our support group - Dr Marley (and yes I'm in love with him too) - we have it on the 3rd tuesday of the month. Its so good and everyone is so nice, we'd love to have you join us.

PLNJC - Did you get my email? If you ever want to talk just email me, it was good to hear from you.

Hey Steph,

We are neighbors. I didn't realize that the support group was open to anyone other than Dr Marley's pts. Where do you meet?

We meet at Dr Marleys office - tonight Oct 16th at 5:30 - hope to see you there

Thanks StephC,

Tonight is out, just too short of notice for me. I do have a Dr. appt. on Wed. and I am going to ask when (or if) he is going to organize just a band support group. Depending on what he says I may just see you at the next meeting. I really appreciate your help.....

i have had the banding done i live in western pa. i had it done on 12/12/07. have you had it done yet? i feel great. im having no problems as of now hope things go well for you.

I was banded by Dr. Currie on 12/13. I feel great. No regrets. I have lost 10 lbs so far. I just wish I has done this sooner in my life!!! :clap2:

Surgery 12/13/2007

Start Wgt. 211 lbs

Current Wgt. 201 lbs

Goal Wgt. 130 lbs

hi naomi my name is shelly i live in western pa north of pittsburgh i have had the banding done on 12/12/07 i went to butler memorial hospital. and had dr.christine evankowich-edwards do my surgery and i feel great.

congrads on wanting to be banded. I know i went through the 6 months of requirements for insurance and it sucks to have to wait . But in the end its well worth it. just remember after you have it done the first 2 weeks are the hardest being on nothing but liquids. i hated that stage now im on mushies i have 3 more days of it and im starting to get sick of that as well. but its worth it ive lost a good amount of weight for my first 3 1/2 weeks mostly Water weight but hey its pounds off. good luck in your journey any questions just ask im sure all your questions fears and concerns are answered some where on this forum!

wannabehealthy i am also in the process of getting banded and dr marley in winder is also my doctor. Im hoping for a march date.

hey everyone! my name is trish and i'm from the poconos. i'm sooooo excited cause i finally get to go to my info session at lehigh valley hosp. tonight! yay! i feel like i've been waiting forever to get started and now it's finally here. lvh's program requires a 6 mothn diet/exercise/psych thing so i'm hoping to get banded in july. i can't wait! hopefully i won't have any problems with the insurance people...

I Hope Things Go Well For You I Live In Western Pa North Of Pittsburgh And I Am Banded And I Love It.

Congrats On Your Decision To Get Banded You Love It!!!