Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I have Zumba and it is fun!! I also have this Dance game for WII that kicks butt but it is fun so the time goes by fast....................Yoga I am doing that and love it. I don't know how much of a workout it is but it makes me feel calm and relaxed. I like it.

Zumba is great you gonna love that. I need to find mine again.

I ate junk this weekend too - had a total of three of my shakes and no bars - but I did eat Cookies, cheetos, smores, ice cream - obviously nothing of nutritional value - oh I did have 2 bites of steak and some Wendy's chili today - and I thought the chili was going to come back up. I am definitely too tight to eat things like solid meat and vegetables.

Back to my program tomorrow for sure - why can't I stick with anything anymore? I picked up the phone to call my psychologist on Friday but didn't know what I was going to talk to her about so I hung up. I will make the appointment tomorrow and figure it out before I go to see her. Ugh.

I have Dr Fisher, I was going to email him but it shows he is out until the 12th. If I don't hear from someone by mid-day tomorrow I will call again. I did read my prescription again just to make sure and it says once a day before Breakfast.< /p>

Chrissy... Thanks for letting me know you have had similar issues.. makes me feel a little better knowing I am not alone. Sorry you have had to go through this too though :thumbup:

Thank you everyone for your support, I will keep you all updated

Sherri,

Who is your doctor? Everyone that I have talked to is on Protonix 2x a day, morning and evening. Find out if you should be taking more given the discomfort that you're having. You may be producing too much acid for your Sleeve to handle.

Sherri,

Do you know who the second surgeon was during your surgery? If yes, I would email them and explain that you have this problem but that Dr. Fisher is not in until the 12th.

I had Dr. Baggs with Dr. Fisher also there. John and I had surgery the same morning. He had Dr. Fisher with Dr. Baggs as the second. Maybe they are always paired up?

Please let us know when you hear back from them.

Pam, good job on always trying to figure out what's going on for you. You really do stick with that aspect of this journey and take good care of yourself. Many kudos to you for fighting this as a lifelong journey towards good health.

Guest sodapop

Hey Lee! Yeah Dr. Baggs and Fisher pair together and then Dr. Im and Parks pair together. I had asked Dr. Im that cause I remember that everyone said they do it in pairs. I had Dr. Im and Park. I even asked on the operating table and he said ohh yeah she will come in later (during my operation) ha ha- Dr. Im is my MAIN Doctor. He said they always pair like that. They didn't give me the PROTONIX-they gave me omiprizol. (prilosec) I swear I am the only one!! lol....

Just a side not Sherri they are JAMMED PACK this morning!!! OMG-I have been calling all morning and because of the holiday everyone is calling.....It's driving me nuts!!!! lol....grrrrrr

I had Dr. Baggs and Dr. Im for my sugery.............I heard they listened to heavy metal music during my sugery!! LOL. Good thing I was out............

Edited by swrktp

I had Dr. Im as my main surgeon and Dr. Baggs was the second surgeon in the room for my band surgery. I only have the option of e-mailing Dr. Im though. Is there a way to e-mail a doctor that is not listed on your Kaiser on-line portal?

I have already drank 90 oz of Water today and feel like I am wearing out the carpet going to the restroom. Hopefully it makes a difference tonight on the scale - I was up 2 lbs from last Thursday when I got on the scale this morning.

When I had my unfill in the ER room I had Dr. Im................I thought he was very nice!!

WOW 90 ounces of water...........I am still working on 40 ounces. I gained three over the weekend. Protien and Water. Can't believe one bad day could make me put on three pounds!!

Hi Ladies!

Back to work today! Fun fun!

I take Protonix only once a day in the morning.

Surgeons always have an attending physician. They are not paired up permanently. I’ve had Baggs twice and Park once as attending physicians.

You can only email doctors you’ve had office visits with.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Guest sodapop

LOL!!!!! When I WALKED IN THEY WERE LISTENING TO CLASSIC ROCK-I REMEMBER SINGING AND THEN I WAS OUT! HOW COOL IS THAT!?

TINA-I LOVE DR. IM HE'S GREAT!!!!!:confused:

well Richmond got back to me, they consulted with Dr Im and I was told just to deal with it and if it gets too much to deal with then go to emergency room..

said my pains are a typical response, was hoping for that carafate or somthing but guess just have to push through it..

sigh.. oh well

Which ER Richmond or closer to home?? I have to go to the Richmond ER since the ER here in town doesn't work with bariatrics.

I hope you feel better soon dispo. I bet your losing like crazy which is one positive.

Three pounds up and my band is doing its job today. I haven't been hungry all day and not much is going down today..........I have only tried salad so far. Weird how it tightens up when I gain. Makes it hard to gain much without a wake up call!! LOL. I knew I had gained before I got on the scale cause the band was tight this morning.