Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Congrats Bella!! Sounds like it is going well!! Send over some of your exercise mojo I sure could use it.

I ate........

Breakfast: 2 sausages links (veggie of course)

Lunch: Crackers in a 100 calorie pack (not a good choice I know)

Dinner: Veggie chicken Pattie and 1/2 cup of broccoli Soup

I am looking a a sugar free popsicle. I have a really sore throat and know I am way under calories today. So I am gonna go ahead. Still working on my Water right now ......Dinner is settling slowly tonight and it is hard to get much Water in when I am so full :-)

I invited someone new over here today from another forum I am on...........Ms. Lee??? Did you make it over here and are ya gonna come to the support group this weekend???

Guest sodapop

Hey all-My Case manager appointment just 2 days away! I am so anxious. I talked to Dr. Im today. I gotta go in for some more blood tests which I did and then they are gonna put a filter in me so I won't get blood clots because I had them the last time I had surgery. I am more nervous about that then anything. I am waiting to hear to get that done. I get my surgery date WEDNESDAY! can't wait! Anxiety city! :thumbup:

chrissy

i think i am getting the surgery in richmond too .... i am really nervious i have so many questions i dont know where to start ...your guys post really help alot

Ash, you're getting close...whoooo hoooo

christie, so excited for you!

Welcome Stacie! This is a great place to ask questions, what type of surgery are you having? who is your surgeon?

I am doing good; my loss seems to have slowed a bit this week so I need to kick up the excercise. I am hoping to drop 3 pds this week and that would put me down 20 pds since surgery on 4/26. It's been hard to get all the Water in but I get about 40 oz.

Great day everyone!

Jes, have you read the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy? Only two are out with the third coming out next week.

I second Steig's books for summer reading! And for something light, any of Janet Evanovitch's "number" books or the nascar ones (Motor Mouth & I can't remember the name of the other one . . )

Tina I have Women, food and God and it really, really speaks to me. BUT. It is way to deep for me to just read!! I mean, these are my core issues. I so need counseling!!! One-on-one with someone who GETS my food issues. Maybe I will call my EAP today . . . .

I can totally see how Sharon Osborn used her band to help her bulemia. That's why they dont let you have one if you have a history of bulemia. I am a little too tight now that I have gained weight back, yet I keep not wanting to stop at 1/4 cup because i KNOW I will be hungry again way too soon. And when I do PB - which I could do every day if I let myself just go for the food to the point of being too full - I always wonder, how much of this am I supposed to log? So my goals now are no PBing and to get OFF the carb-wagon! I have gotten an ulcer again - in my lower stomach, thank goodness - so have had to cut out wheat again and I already feel better & less hungry. Only fruits for carbs now, as they don't trigger me to keep eating more carbs.

My first post-weight loss surgery is tomorrow! My eye lift to get rid of the redundant skin that droops over my eyes - Kaiser is doing it for my co-pay :thumbup: And on Monday I have a consult with a Kaiser plastic surgeon for a breast lift (no implants, thanks) and a Tummy Tuck. I wanted just a pannecilectomy, but he said no, they would go in and tighten the muscle too. Wish me luck!

Support group tonight thank God. Starting to get nervous for tomorrow & don't want to stress-eat . . .

Welcome Stacie!! Glad you found us :thumbup:

Riley - is Kaiser covering the breast lift and Tummy Tuck too? Did they say the difference in price between the full tummy tuck and the pannelectomy? The eye thing they consider medical if it impairs your vision. Good Luck tomorrow.

Real quick I am so behind at work today.......

I agree Riley that book is really deep.......I think I was expecting something different and yep I am headed back into counseling too.

I hear ya on the PB's my goal is no more until I go back to see Dr. Baggs but I am gonna have to stay on top of it. I could PB everyday too but I am stopping way before I get to that point but yea that does leave the bottom tummy hungry.

I am down 8 pounds today. Went down two overnight. But ya know I won't trust that until I see it two days in a row.......at this rate I might need another fill next month. But so far...........ah no thank you!!

Riley good luck on the surgery. I so want a Tummy Tuck and breast lift.........reduction!! LOL. Not sure they would consider it medical though. Let me know what they say!!

Ok back to work darn it........I have big brother on my back today or in otherwords my paperwork is behind. Guess who might have to work this weekend :-P

Ah Big Brother is out to lunch so I can take mine now too..........I was out sick for two days they need to chill a bit. I always catch up quick. Well Big Brother is a computer that runs statistics..........only way to make him happy is to update the system.

So Riley I agree if you PB does it count?? Cause I am counting it but the way I am losing I sorta think they don't count!! LOL.

Well back to the trenches.......... :-)

hey hey!! (drum roll please)...My Surgery date is for June 16th!! wooo wee!! FINALLY! TOOK MY FAT BOOTY LONG ENOUGH! ok.. i'm not too excited because they initially offered me June 1st.. but MY BOSS IS being a BUNG hole.. and now he's having issues with my Surgery Date.. I told him I would not change it.. I've WAITED TOO FREAKIN LONG FOR THIS!! so... now i'm waiting on him because we're suppose to have a meeting about it.. we both had a huge blow out this morning in his office... and then after that I went straight to my Union lady... I WAS LIVID. he wants me to schedule my surgery for JULY.. HAIL TO THE "F" NO!! like I said. I waited, worked, and worked out toooo freakin long!! and just because he doesn't have his stuff together doesn't mean I'm willing to pick up his crap... AT LEAST NOT AT THIS TIME.. sorry I'm just venting...i'm happy but mad/sad cuz now I gotta deal with this BS..

Congratulations on your surgery date. Stand your ground with your boss - you have waited long enough already.

thanks Pam.. I plan on more than just standing my ground.. he has no idea... He's messing with an overweight lady that has has the opportunity to have a surgery to make her skinny.. and he wants to DELAY IT??!!! .. like I said "hail to the "F" No!" i'm not gonna get physical or anything like that.. although I have thought about using my tae-bo skills to the test.. lol.. but.. a piece of paper with pen with my union backing me up on this.. is just as good...:thumbup:

Guest sodapop

having surgery is FMLA how can they say anything about it? IF your date was tomorrow or a month from now they is not much they can say. I already filled FMLA. Its needed for your health right? I am not even telling anyone I am having this surgery. It's no one's business and I just told them I am having a hernia repair. I might have one. Plus I gotta get that stupid filter in me. icky-i am so scared about that.

CONGRATS on your date! I find out tomorrow when MY DATE IS!! I am so scared/nervous/excited all in one!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

chrissy:smile2:

Congrats everyone for doing so well!!! Keep at it, its paying off in inches and/or pounds.

Analynn – Congrats on the surgery date! It will all work it out. Put yourself first!

Lee – Happy Sleeversary today!! Can’t wait to get home but not sure I want to see the scale…

Maybe we could get a group rate as I might need a boob reduction and a Tummy Tuck? ??