Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey everyone!!!

Ok no more soreness form my fill!!! Boy I am so glad I went and got it.....I love feeling full again :sad: As of this am I acctually weigh less than when I met my husband!!

Where is Christine and Reggie and Nicole??? Miss you guys....

It is inspiring to read all the peoples stories who haven't had it yet...puts me back in check as to what we all go through to get here and reminds me why!! THank everyone!! :frown:

Riley-Happy Bandiversary!

Heather- I know that you can make that goal the the Dr. set for you, but I still think that you should ask him to reevaluate it.

Lee-Thanks for askin about my baby, he is doing better. The surgery is 3/1 @ 8 AM

Mo- The Antioch WLS meeting is this Wed.

*Side note, this AM I was back up to 235.5. I need you all to help make me more acountable for what I am eating... I know that I can loes these 10lbs. and then some so I get my surgery date ASAP. So text me or remind me on here to tell you guys what I am eating please :frown:

This AM was milk Muscel Light 100 cal.

1/4 cup roasted Soy Beans 130 Cal.'s

Lunch is gona be Atkins shake & a 1/2 Banana....

Ashley - Stay on track you are almost there!!!!

Cream of Rice is gross. Threw it out. I'll wait a few days to try the Cream of Wheat but I'm expecting the same...

Good day and good choices everyone!

Meandmyweightloss, both John and I got our sleeves on 2/17/2010. I love mine. Kaiser is offering them as a third option these days. Tell your husband to go to verticalsleevetalk.com and check it out. I'm Lee~ over there. He can email me or pm me for info if he'd like. I think it's a great tool!

Morning all!

up a lb today and lord knows why! I ATE AND ATE YESTERDAY!!! I won't even post the foods...just...yeah....LOL.

Spent the morning @ school getting info on the dental program, now I need to go back at 1130 and meet with the director. Friday I apply for grants.

Breakfast: Grande Decaf Skinny Latte

Lunch?: 1 and a half boca burgers (3 oz) with 1 oz cheese melted on top.

John - I really like Cream of Wheat and when I was finally able to eat it after my band it was so yummy - add Splenda to it to make it sweet.

I'm eating my lunch - 1/2 lean ground beef with a packet of ketchup mixed in - I'm pretending I'm eating a sloppy joe without the bun. :frown: I had 1/2 cup baked Beans for Breakfast.

Candra - where are you?

Good Morning all,

Appointment with my PCP went good. He didnt really know what to ask or do so I basically told him. Last week I found a lump on my left side on my back and I asked him about it today, he said its a fibroid fatty cist and its pretty large. He said its nothing to really worry about and if I want to get it removed in the future I can. It doesnt hurt or anything so I think I will just leave it alone for now. I was glad it was nothing serious.

Tina, I am the queen of heartburn before the band. I was taking 2 or 3 pills a day to help it. I emailed Doc Who about it and so Im just waiting to see what he says. I got it this AM from my cream of wheat.. weird...

WHich by the way John is soooooo yummy!! I didnt like it before but I do now. ANd I really liked cream of potatoe Soup, it keeps me full for a long time. I mash the potatoes down really good but they mush in your mouth good too.

Im so excited for the meeting at Point WEst this weekend. I miss everyone. Im bringing more clothes too.

Lee, I think Tam Tam had a sore throat for a while too I would ask her. Mine wasnt bad at all so it probably just depends. Hope you feel better..

Candra Donna..... YOOOOOO WHOOOOOOO where are you guys????

Back to work tomorrow so today is sleepy day. Gunna go take a nap.

Hi everyone,

It's my day off today and days off are so hard to stay on track with food but I am doing good today so far. Yesterday my boys had friends over so I made them Cookies but of course I had to eat a couple but I have put the remaining ones in a baggie and hopefully they will stay put away...lol

I walked 2 miles this morning and it felt pretty good; I have been doing about 1.5 miles in the evening but since I was able to walk this morning in the daytime I felt I could walk longer.

Can't wait to meet you guys this Saturday at the Point West meeting.

I have a funny question, did any of you lose weight in your feet? I so want to wear a smaller size shoe...lol

Have a great day.

I really want my band too. I hear you about it being hard to get back on track. I had last week off from work and went to Palm Springs seeking sun. I found the sun and some really good restaurants too. Arghh... no will power > me. I had been doing great for over a month, but then the waiter asked me what I wanted to drink and I really wanted a glass of wine so...I had a couple. It tasted as good as I remembered.

Back on track now though. I hit the gym at lunch and am praying the scale won't be too cruel to me tomorrow.

Hi,

Can someone provide details about the Point West Support Group on Saturday?

Thanks

Hello everyone..Today is a good Monday for me..I sure needed this. I got a call for a job interview for Wednesday, I'm down to 208 and my sister gave me all her size 16's love them!! She is a shopper and beleive me she doesnt shop cheap so I am so happy because now I have a suit for the interview. I cant wait for Saturday ladies.

Who all is going to the meeting at Point west on Saturday?

oh by the way I still dont fit into all her 16's but now I'm working hard at it..since there are some very cute stuff she gave me. Dresses, skirts, shorts suits, blouses..I'm pretty much set I dnt know for how long though. I'm bringing in all my size 22-24 on Saturday.