Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Welcome Lady1z

yeah Candra I will try and catch the next one for sure! Remind me when it is...LoL....

Did 2 miles of walking, and ate some pureed beef stew for dinner, feeling good.

Ready for stage 4 tomorrow!! lean burgers for Breakfast its all I have, lol so not prepared!!

Night Tina!

Hey Liz - it was great to meet you tonight! Nothing really to know - I didn't eat before my first fill cuz I didn't know the rules - still don't LOL. but after your fill you are on Clear Liquids the rest of the day, full liquids the next and you just go thru the stages for 1 day each. You dont feel it at all - they give you a little numbing shot first.

I LOVE the costco/kirkland brand canned chicken. I am always sure to have it in the house as regular chicken is too dry

Except Reggie's chicken!!! Reggie - got two more pairs of pants for you - 16's & 14's courtesy of MO. I think the 14's are a "big" 14 cuz they were big on me and i'm truly in a 14 right now.

Ah I might be a vampire too........cause I went to the 1:30am showing of New Moon with my daughter opening night!! And the theater was FULL!! Good memories but we got home 3:30am and my daughter is only 14!! I think we are gonna do the same for the next one...........

Tamra no bread I agree. Once you get started it is hard to quit. I did not eat bread until I got all the Fluid out and it is a bitch to stop now!! WIsh I wouldn't have touched it. That said now if I eat bread I eat this thin bread that is only 100 calories for both sides. I would chill on the breads and carbs............that is what I am back to cause I can't lose and I have to go back to the all protiens no carbs again. My scale won't budge I have been stuck for months now...........back to 3 protiens a meal and NO carbs. I gotta get back to where I was.

I have always been able to lose this is the first time and it is frustrating.

I think the doctors like people who lose fast and alot. That is how you get fills Candra!! LOL. Dr. Who is the prime example of that :-) But yea I think the people that lose even with no restriction are the ones they love cause they will power their way through the hard stuff!!

Just saying that is what I have noticed..........;-)

Ah so the sleeve is painful? Scares me a bit cause the band hurt a good bit too in my opinion. So weird their stomachs are partially gone now!! Gonna love seeing the weight loss with this one...........bet it is faster!!

Edited by swrktp

omg cheese..mmm been my biggest craving!

Okay I am going to ask something dumb and forgive me but I am looking at the binder for meal ideas, and most of you know I dont do eggs...soooo for breakfast I have to be creative. It says 1/4-1/3 cup protien, yet I see chicken under dinner for 3 oz.....does 3 oz measure 1/3 cup? LOL....sigh...

I heard the sleeve gives same results as gastric.

Monique thanks I will ask Dr. Baggs. Someone mentioned you start your Stages over after each fill. I believe they said it was one Stage each day. Is that correct and why?

Hey LAdy1z...I forget your name. Anyway, there is plenty of good info here. Don't listen to Liz we all know what we are talking about. We're living it.

Ok I made a can of tuna, and 2 boiled eggs for tomorrows breakfast and lunch. eat, drink & sh!$ protein!!

Mo thanks for the ride and the jeans they fit a little snug but the hubby likes them :thumbdown:

Lady1z- Nice to meet you tonight :thumbdown:

Be- post more girl!!!!

Candra and Jes- it was good to see you 2!!!

Good Morning -

Sorry to hear you have pain John. I would have expected this one to be different in the pain area as the first two you had didn't have the port or band stitched into you. Take the pain meds as long as you need to - no reason to be in pain if you don't have to.

I just ate my 1/3 cup of baked Beans and I have 1/3 cup of shredded chicken for lunch (Heather's recipe). I also have a Protein Drink in the fridge here at work to drink on the way home from work. I did that yesterday and it prevented me from having a snack after work yesterday.

Yeah it's my Friday today.

Good MOrning Friends!!

Candra HELL YEAH Eclipse Midnight showing!! Im there lol. That was such a cool experience last time lol..

Glad to hear John and Lee are good, cant wait to hear from them!!

Well gunna go chill dont have too much goin today just a few more errands. Have a good day all..

Morning everyone!

Scale said 233.6 this morning, if thats accurate I am STOKED!! I got a new scale, so who knows. I think my 2 mile walks are helping!

First day on stage 4, and man I sat here like a lost puppy.

Breakfast: 3 oz's of mini burgers with 1 oz of cheese.< /span>

Lunch / dinner is clueless at this point.

I havent been on in such a long time and Wow!! Tamra and Canolie you guys are rockin this band!! losing so much good job!!

I'm doing ok didnt get to my goal which was 199 by v-day I was 208 on v-day ..so I switched my goal to my fill date with baggs which is 3/05/10 I am 211 (gained) now so I better get down before my goal weight. just got back from Zumba and now heading to my volunteering at EGPD..then more job hunting.... everyone have a great day!!! still plan to be at the Kaiser meeting next Saturday at point west..I have lots of clothes sizes 22-24 I need to give away some suits (work clothes)

I am excited for the point west meeting and to get to meet so many of you.

Since my PCP is in Roseville, I am not familair with the Point West Campus. What room and/or building is the meeting in?

I have to make an apt with my PCP's nurse to get a weight check--so I need to so I can see how close my scale is to Kaisers!

Hey Candra, thanks for mentioning the chicken, i ate the last of it this week lol. I would love the jeans. Call me when you can.

You guys thanks for visiting John, I am sure he was grateful despite his discomfort. We are a SUPERB BUNCH of HUMAN BEINGS!!!! WE ROCK!

Jes I like the tuna and egg idea , I think I will do that for tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Did good this morning with meals

B- Protein Shake and 1 rice cake

Planned:

L- chicken and eggplant sauce with traces if beef(two cubes)

salad mix with olive

Five pretzels

D- Chicken baked, mixed veggies

Eliptical - 40min

Weights- 20min