Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

WOW Reggie that is really scary.. The EXACT same thing just happened to my boss on Wednesday... His blood sugar got down to 40 too. HE came into work and was acting like he was drunk. He wasnt making sense and couldnt balance himself. He got into his car (we argued with him not to) and he hit a parked car around the corner. We called 911 and they came and took him to UC Davis Med center.. It was so scary. He doesnt remember a thing. He went and saw his doc on Thursday and I guess it was the combination of the medication he was taking so they took him totally off.... Im so glad you are ok and safe... That is a really scary thing to have gone through.

Ok so my house is clean from top to bottom hahaha. I started the deep cleaning at 8:30 this am and finished about an hour or so ago.. My boyfriend was happy for my sudden burst of energy and cleaning mode he did the garage while I did the house there is not one spot in my whole place that isnt organized lol.. From the spices to the pillow cases...... We are going to sell a couple things on Craigslist that we dont need. I am going get my butt back in the gym this week since I havent gone in 2 weeks... lol.. Hope everyone is having a good night...

I posted some pics in my new albums too!! I need to take more.

Pat- I ate just before the incident. Thanks for you well wish.I know I went through the diarrhea cycle too.I stopped all creamy Soups for a while. Cream o chicken was my nemesis.

John and Canolie- Thank you both. Canolie I know how your boss felt it is the weirdest and scariest experience. I am not on any medication so you can imagine I have million and one questions as to why it happened.

OMG Reggie! I'm glad you're safe, that is so scary!

Hi all - Work has been crazy the last two days and I left early yesterday to go to costco and take a cake to my daughter's class for her teacher's birthday.

I went to the gym on Thursday evening and had planned on going today but I got busy pulling weeds etc in the back yard and then I was too tired and my arms hurt. Took the kids to "Star Night" at the middle school this evening so my son could get extra credit for science and math. I stayed in the car and listened to a legal talk show on the radio. We went to Home Town Buffet for Breakfast this a.m. - all the food looked so good but I only had one piece of bacon, a small chicken leg (no skin) and a couple of bites of chicken fried steak. I then thought I could eat a couple of bites of a chicken enchilada - I never learn - ended up coming back up. Then we picked up my son's girlfriend and took her to Panda Express for lunch for her birthday - I had some of my son's orange chicken. For dinner I had Peanut Butter M & Ms - I know a horrible choice.

I went to Game night last night with my single's group and it was kind of boring - 13 women and 3 men, but I got out of the house for 3 1/2 hrs.

Tomorrow is laundry, cleaning, and the gym.

I am holding steady at 219 - and I am okay with that for now - the stress at work and in my silly brain is causing me to make some bad food choices and I am hoping to get back on track.

Reggie, thank goodness you're ok! What a terrible thing to have happen to you. Whew, I hope it never happens again!

Thanks Heather and Lee! It was a nightmare, I guess I know when they say "your life flashing in front of you" I seriously thought I was going to die, I told my girlfriend to take care of my kids and call my husband. CRAZY! Thanks again.

Ah Reggie that is scary that happened to me a couple times when I was too tight. Not sure what happened but I almost went down in subway.......but after I chilled in my car for awhile I was able to drive home. I don't know if it was the band .............I was taking BP pills and stopped cause I think it might have been those...

Ah really scary stuff. I know it is surreal and scary I have been there..........Take care of yourself I had it happen twice and I still get worried if I get start to get dizzy.............

Went to my PCP but she had no idea why.......Dr. Baggs didn't know why. Maybe the band being to tight?

Ah Reggie how is your restriction? Did you get a fill the last time? I am dying here.............without a fill!!

Did the doctor figure out why it happened? That sounds really scary.

Boy I am bored tonight - watching some dumb stunt show on tv and surfing the internet. Guess I'll just go to bed since no one is on here.

Reggie is your band to tight?? Stress? Let us know if your not able to meet up next week I would totally understand..................

My sister had that happen last year and came to on her bathroom floor when her 2 and 4 year old were screaming for her to get up..........she has a benign tumor on the side of her scalp......feels funny but nothing serious.........

Just be careful.......

I hear ya Pam I am stuck at the same weight for weeks now. And yep I am majorly stressed out with layoffs and work..........the child abuse reports have tripled this week. I don't get it maybe everyone is stressed out as well...............we went from 5-6 emergencies a day to 20 and above every morning by 8am.............this is unreal!!

Pam I wish you lived closer I get bored too. My daughter had a party tonight and was home hanging out but nothing on TV at all tonight.......

Stress and not sleeping well here which I think makes losing so much harder.

I have to go see my PCP cause my TOM is serious late and I am retaining Water and sore like crazy. My bra doesn't fit me I am so swollen. Been like this for more than a month now. I am sure I am not pregnant but my body is acting like it is. I am going to see my PCP I need to figure out what is going on. Someone said eating to much soy can mess with your estrogen .......well my estrogen is seriously out of wack I just need to figure out why..........than maybe I coule lose so weight. I got down two but that lasted one day and now up and down for days........

I won't be getting a fill this month again. Darn it........no where close to 12 pounds right now.......

Ah Reggie that is scary that happened to me a couple times when I was too tight. Not sure what happened but I almost went down in subway.......but after I chilled in my car for awhile I was able to drive home. I don't know if it was the band .............I was taking BP pills and stopped cause I think it might have been those...

Ah really scary stuff. I know it is surreal and scary I have been there..........Take care of yourself I had it happen twice and I still get worried if I get start to get dizzy.............

Went to my PCP but she had no idea why.......Dr. Baggs didn't know why. Maybe the band being to tight?

Ah Reggie how is your restriction? Did you get a fill the last time? I am dying here.............without a fill!!

Thanks Tina, I id not get a fill the last time. The last time I had a fill was in august.

Tina take it easy with the work stress, where there is a will there is a way. All will be well. They need to release some of the MHSA funds, there is a considerable amount available to save jobs I'm not sure why they are holding back gees! The bureaucratic tape in the county is awfully thick!

-Pam, no they couldn't figure out why. I have an appointment with my PCP on Monday I am going to request that they do a CT Scan, because I have experienced something like this but not to the point of disorientation.

Reggie is your band to tight?? Stress? Let us know if your not able to meet up next week I would totally understand..................

My sister had that happen last year and came to on her bathroom floor when her 2 and 4 year old were screaming for her to get up..........she has a benign tumor on the side of her scalp......feels funny but nothing serious.........

Just be careful.......

I wish your sister well. Tumor and diabetes is my fear and that's why I want the CT scan done.

I would not miss our get together for the world. The good Lord has spared my life and I must share with all of you. SO WE ARE STILL ON FOR SATURDAY YAY!:thumbup:.

Tina if you get bored you can call me you know, I get bored sometimes too!

Yes I wished you lived closer too Tina - TV stinks tonight. I am sitting here wanting to go to bed but not wanting to get up and go to bed - just got the blahs. Tired of doing nothing but working and cleaning etc. There has to be more to life at my age. I will be 48 in March and I get anxious thinking about when all my kids are grown and out of the house - what am I going to do then? Maybe it's time to have a visit with the psychologist to find out why even now after losing 65 lbs I still can't be happy with myself. I know my weight was my protective shell and now that that shell is coming off I am going to have to deal with the issues that cause me to eat. Oh I know I am going to be now before I start my pity party. talk to you guys tomorrow.