Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hugs to Jane and Kat! Purple power for our little Kinsey...and you both!xoxoxoxo

Morning gals

wow

Terry - first accident, how scary -but glad he is ok

Jane - (((HUGS)))) you remind me so much of my best friend, it will be ok ... just take it one day at a time...

Kat - Congrats! and lots of purple prayers to Kinsey!

Tracyk- i hope you are feeling better today -

We are getting hit with another huge ice/snow storm. I am suppose to go to work and then the train station to get the guys, i don't think i'm supposed to be driving so i'm afraid to go get them, i have emails flying to everyone to see if someone else can go to the train station and i'm staying home. I was exhausted after 5 hrs of work and over an hr of driving yesterday and I have a full day tomorrow and have to be at work Friday when the guys leave

Good Morn,

The kids are on a 2-hr late opening ("so far", as ds keeps saying, with hope in his voice) as we're on the rain/ice line here in upper Md. Sometimes I think it'd be easier on the nerves to live somewhere like Alpena, where you KNOW you'll get dumped on w/snow, rather than here, where we're always a "maybe" w/this kind of stuff... or where some parts of the county may be icy, but other parts aren't... well, 1/2 hr 'til ds has to go meet the bus, so if they're going to close schools, they'll need to be doing it soon.

Of course I was supposed to meet my friend for our first SB coffee morn of the new year this a.m.... not sure where we stand w/that...

((Janie, Kat, Kinsey, Jane...))

bbl

Good morning ladies,

The pain is now going into my should and arm (from overworking to protect my neck). I felt better last night when I went to sleep but this morning it is worse than ever. Maybe I should go see my chiro today. Those electrodes would sure feel great right now!:)

Pamela-my dr says ice initially as well. I am using some stuff called biofreeze that my chiro sells and it feels good...he wants me to put ice on top of that but when I do it feels like hypothermia would set in very fast! lol

Jenn-if you drive today, please be careful...surgery/driving on ice do not go well together!

Terry-gotta love Houston drivers! I feel so bad for your ds! That sux! :thumbup:

Kat-(((hugs))) I will keep you and Kinsey in my prayers. I hope she gets better very soon so she can go back to the dr and get that heart checked! Please keep us posted (I know you will)

Jane-I am a believer in sometimes people need a small breakdown to get it all out before they can feel better. I hope you feel great today!

Michelle-get all your stapling done? :)

Judy-way to go on the no fries & no custard. That is fantastic! I pass the role model torch to you...hopefully I will get it back sooner or later, lol.

I did have an enchilada yesterday but the rest of the day I was a very good rule follower so it isn't too bad. I am going to stay away from the scales for a while due to TOM and all that. It has not shown up yet but I just feel bloated so getting on the scales would be a bummer...i can just *feel* it. The Water weightloss is gone and now for the real work...

TracyinKS, Haydee, Suzie, Laura, Gina, Denise and any oter violet I may have missed, have a great day, keep it real, and make healthy choices!

Good morning, Violets..

We are getting snowed on this morning, but no ice. I see on Weather Bug where the big storm is hitting Jenn and Michelle's area with lots of ice. Snow I can handle.. ice, not so much.

Ethan is here for the day. He really wore me out yesterday and today will be the same 8-5 and then choir for me. Tomorrow I can sleep in cause he doesn't arrive til 12:30. I have to try and get most things done before he gets here. We're going to try and take him out sledding somewhere today to burn off some energy. He didn't take a nap at all yesterday and that wears on Gramma!!

Eating was really good yesterday. Still no sugar and still lo-carb. Just had a slice of cheese for Breakfast with 2 spoonfuls of yogurt. Not really hungry for anything else.

Jenn.. you take care of yourself and be careful!!!!

TracyK.. you take care of yourself too. You got the ball rolling on this new attitude about losing, so you will continue to be my role model.

Hugs to all the Violets facing challenges today. (that would be all of us, wouldn't it??)

Off to entertain the little one. When I came into the living room from the kitchen he had already taken my laptop from the stand and put it on the ottoman, had it open and clicking with the mouse. I said.. "I don't THINK so!" so now that's his new phrase..

Everyone have a great day. Make good choices and drink that water!!

BBL

Morning Violets~

I am taking the morning off from working out today as planned. I slept in til 5am, showered and even had time to shave my legs!! Now is coffee, LBT, scrabble...I love this. But it is back to the grind tomorrow. But tomorrow is already Thursday...hey, that is close to Friday!

Not much else going on here. Did I ever tell ya'll that I applied to be on the Human Rights Commission for the city of PS? Well, I got the call Monday and I interview w/ the Mayor and a councilwoman on Monday. I think it would be great to get involved into city politics, even on a VERY low level. I am excited and really hope I am appointed!

Kat...can't wait to hear about the baby! Hugs for you and Kinsey!

Jane...I agreee w/ Tracy. You've melted down, now you can brush yourself off and carry on! Hang on sweetie...xooxxo

I hate to mention it but it is gonna be 70 degrees here! Starting to stay lighter until about 5:40!!!

Have a great day!

Hi guys

I am staying home today, once i mentioned driving, company car, surgery - they understood...LOL

Mom just ran to the drugstore for me and she said it was horrible out there.

OK NOW MY SO EXCITING NEWS..... AFTER coffee AND Water AND MOVING I DECIDED TO WEIGH IN (WHICH IS USUALLY THE WRONG CHOICE)

199.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM OFFICIALLY IN ONDERLAND AND I'M NOT GOING BACK!!!!

and I've been eating and satisfied.... I think my plateau had to do with that stupid gall bladder!

for the first time in months, i don't feel like i need to take a pkg of gas x every time i eat

this is going to be my year!

Wooohooo Kat & Jenn!!

I woke up to Russell moaning for my nausea meds.. then I get them, come back and Gracie starts gagging and pukes at the end of the bed. ARGH. She's still sick after $300. Not... happy.

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Jenn I'm so happy for you!

(I had pumpkin Soup, PB'd on Roast, so I made more Ham and cheese Soup minus the tofu)

scale stayed the same....... and I just put 3 videos on my blog... :thumbup:

Gotta go...... I'll be back later!

HUGS!

Way to go Jenn!! I'm so so so happy for you!!! Now, don't weigh again for another week and keep doing what you're doing!

Terry - oh! so sorry about your son's car. That sucks so bad. Glad he's okay but now you have to deal with all this crap and that's no fun...

Kat - If I were in your shoes I would wring my SIL neck. How is he really expecting for you, ABBY's MOM, not to be there while your daughter that you brought into this world gives birth? I just cannot wrap my head around that.

TracyK - ice is the way to go. My doctor has always said ice rather than heat to help heal...

Jane - sorry about your meltdown in front of customers. Sometimes we need them though and it doesn't matter who is around. I'm sure they were all empathizing with you. I would be...

Judy - Good for you on only having the insides of the burger! That's what being banded is all about. Being able to enjoy but not over indulge!

Well last night was officialy the last party of the Holiday season. I am all partied out. I am so looking forward to just being able to come home, cook dinner and just relax. We've been go go go since right after my birthday in October.

I have yet to start on the 5 day pouch test because I haven't had time to go to the grocery store... I'm going to finally go tonight.

off to get my coffee now...

Thanks gals

i'm so glad to be back on track, stupid gall bladder was really messing with me

I'm going to have some Soup - i'm hungry

Haydee, i have not even had a chance to Celebrate anything, I've been so sick since Thanksgiving, glad someone got to party for me :thumbup:

Jenn~ Congrats! So glad you are having a great year so far...long overdue and you deserve it!

Judy~Al Roker said "Alpena Michigan" on the news today!!! I just felt a wee bit closer to you!

Everyone stay warm. Love ya!

xoxo

Way to go Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel better Kat and Tracyk!!!!!!!!

I took two benedryl to help me sleep last night. At least I slept.

Have a good day today!!!!!!! You guys are doing GREAT!!

Went to work and than to Wal-mart to return an I-pod I bought. Came home and the Schwan's man showed up. Now I'm doing some laundry and than it a little nap for me. We work at the hospital tonight.

Got on the scale this morning and I liked what I saw. I guess my kick in the butt the other day is showing up. I'll wait a few more day and weigh again and than change my ticker.

Report-

2 cups of cocoa

1 string cheese

3 crackers

50 ounces of Water (doing good)

Jenn, Way to go girl.

Janie, Every now and than I have one of those melt downs and after all the crying and I pull myself together, I actually am glad I had it. I know it doesn't take care of what caused it but I have a clearer head and am not looking at things so emotionally. Hope today is a better day for you.

Everyone have a great day.