Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good Monday Morn, Vi's~~

It's back to work & school day today! Yay!!

I get my house back & can clean & it won't get messed up even as I'm cleaning! lol!

+ I've got to get my editing scheduled... + PTA stuff etc... NOW it feels like a new year -- no more lounging around, napping & reading!!

Down again this a.m.! Will keep weighing each day 'til the woosh stops... then will try to go to 1x/week like Judy...

Make it a great day, everyone!

Good Morning, Violets..

Another day another protein! I'm going to make another batch of the Soup today. We really liked it and it's perfect in this cold snowy weather to have something warm and soothing and tofu slippery to eat.

I have a hospital shift and then Ethan.

Kat.. hope that little guy comes soon. I know how exciting it is waiting for his arrival.

For Christmas from Laura I got a set of Moonlight Path items.. lotion, bath gel, body spray and candle and a beautiful angel keepsake box. It's in good company on my mantel with other angels.

Gotta hustle and get ready to go. Everyone have a great day!!

Good Morning........

The link to my blog is:

Losing it ONE MORE TIME!

I am proud of myself..... last night I was so stinking hungry that I got up out of bed at 10:00 p.m. and gargled with mouth wash.......

I ate my dinner portion of tuna patties too fast and really wasn't hungry but I forced it and you guessed it... TRASH CAN.....

I did manage to lose 2 lbs so that makes a total of 8 for the test........ it's depressing me that I'm only to the point of Last March when I hit 189 the first time... but I am feeling my resolve come back. Last night DH was waving pretzels in front of me....... I told him to quit being an ass... He got all offended and flopped over in a huff saying that he was only teasing me.. DOES HE NOT FREAKING GET IT??????????? oh well.......

Busy day today... my boss is back from Hawaii and its a payroll week.

OH.. I started today with the lemon tonic, and I'm having left over tuna patties

Michelle-way to go on the weight loss! Great job!! :thumbup:

Pamela-let me get some coffee in me and I will think about your eulogy. I have something stirring in my head about rum balls and you liking balls after all, but I can't put it together to sound funny. lol :wink_smile: I am quick witted in the evening, not in the morning, lol.

Judy-you are really tempting me to go buy the stuff to make that Soup. It really sounds good!

Terry-do you go back to work today? Hope not....this is a stay @ home in bed kind of day!

Haydee-glad to hear you had a good time. Can't wait to see pics!

Jenn-I am glad you like your coffee cup. I am gonna order me one too!

Jane-when do you go for a fill?

Kat-jane sent me some MUCH needed hair products and a calender with inspirational sayings on each day and a step counter. She also sent macy some crayons and coloring books which she LOVED!

Laura-did anyone ever come get the TV?

Suzie-good luck at the dr today.

TracyinKS-how are you today? I have been watching your videos too...yes, you are being watched :mellow:

I am so sore and stiff necked this morning and I can hardly move. Must have slept wrong or something. Ugh...

YAY, dd is back to school today and I have the house to myself again. DH is on his first of 4 off days too...so I do not REALLY have the house to myself, but it is alot quieter!

Have a great day everyone. Make healthy choices.

LOL, that was cute!

Was up at the butt crack of early and at the gym @ 4:58! 1 bottle of Water down too...off to a good start. I am sure I will f%$k it up before the end of the day.

There are only a few rum balls left, so that is good. I didn't freeze them...just gonna have a couple each night to help me sleep, HAHA.

I gott put my face on now...I should just start going au natural to work and save 10 min a day...but...no, I need my mojo!

xoxoxoxoxo

oh and Kat:

Suzie created a beautiful cross stitch picture of Violets, a pretty red blouse and a necklace, she also brought cany for the boys stockings...... ANY she and Daryl met me for lunch! I am THE LUCKIEST violet ever!

Thanks for the link info... now I'm all caught up w/TracyKSs vids... I like watching them just to see & HEAR you, Tracy!! Your peppy personality comes a-shinin' through! :wink_smile:

Just had a 3rd contractor here to look at the downed trees... ugh... all I know is, no matter who we choose, it adds up to mucho bucks... bleh.

Ok, off for more cleaning, laundry, organizing... anywhere I look in the house there's something to be done!

Good morning my Violets! First day back at work for me. Feels weird coming back....

I see all of you have been very very good this past week of the new year. Ya'll are so awesome and have inspired me to do the same. I'm gonna do the 5 day pouch test starting Wednesday because I have nothing in my fridge to do it with today. I will go grocery shopping tomorrow night and have a fresh start. But in the mean time I will be good good good these next few days. I have done enough indulging to last me a lifetime... Luckily I wasn't up that much, only two pounds, but two pounds turns into four pounds which turns into 8 and so on and so on...

I had such a wonderful vacation. Filled with relaxation, some stress, some excitement...

I think that from the 24th on was just a blur of activity for me. I didn't actually stop and not do anything until I was safely buckled into my seat on the plane on the early morning of the 26th. The 24th was just trying to get everything finished and ready for Christmas Eve dinner, then the 25th was spent doing laundry, packing, cleaning the house, grooming the dogs...

We finally left on the 26th. Flew into Leon, Guanajuato. Then procedeed to jump from town to town to town for the next 8 days! Old Mexico is so so beautiful and so historic. I myself was born in a border town and my grandparents still live there so that's usually where we visit. I never ever realized that Mexico could be so so beautiful, historical and romantic. It was like being in Spain or Italy! I can't begin to describe the beautiful gardens, architechture of the buildings, the town squares, the CATHEDRALS! Oh my! Done in all marble and gold and huge! Even in tiny little towns, the churches are huge and glorious. And we ate everything under the sun. We would go to the markets and see piles and piles of fresh fruit and veggies and these traditional women cooking stuff out there in the open. And you would just go from stand to stand just sampling everything.

And everything is so cheap!! A 4-Star hotel ran us about $40 bucks a night... The only town we did indulge in was in Morelia. That is a big cosmopolitan city that has been discovered by European tourists and the hotel that we stayed at there was $170 a night. But this was for a 5-Star hotel. It was historical, built in the 1600's but with all the comforts of luxury. Situated in front of the most majestic Cathedral and in front of one the busiest town squares. We just couldn't deny ourselves this one pleasure. It came with a bottle of champagne, roses on the bed, a huge fruit/yogurt tray, balcony overlooking the city and a huge Breakfast in bed in the morning. Not bad at all. That was the most expensive thing of the whole trip.

In between all that we made it back to Juan's hometown of Salamanca, Guanajuato and went to his cousin's wedding, which originally was the whole purpose of the trip! That was such a wasted day! Wedding was just blah, no one had any fun. His mom was ready to go like at 9:30pm. His brothers were bored the whole time.... Everyone was just dissapointed. But we're so glad we went because we made it into this whole other huge vacation for us...

Okay, enough about me... I've just gone on and on... But it really was a wonderful trip....

Jennifur and Jane - I'm so glad ya'll are feeling better! I'm so glad no one is sick right now. Everyone seems to be in good spirits and ready to tackle the New Year!

Laura - how are you little mama? I read somewhere that you posted a baby bump pic but I haven't gone back to look for it... How's Russell doing now that he nows he's getting a boy? Is that what he wanted?

Hi to all the rest of my girlies! I really gotta get to cracking on this pile of work but I'll be reading back posts off and on throughout the day...

BIG KISS!

oh and my Secret Santa Violet got me a set of beautiful personalized notecards. I've already used one of them Terry! They are beautiful and I love love love them...

Good Morning everyone!

Yes, back at work today.....BUT I have Friday off...AND both of my bosses are out of town all week!! Woo hooo!!

Kat - TracyinKS was my SS and I received some wonderful, very soft cotton PURPLE PJ's from Victoria Secret and some cute ballet/house slippers. Everything is so comfortable and fit perfectly! She did great! :wink_smile:

My weight bounced up .6 pounds, so I've only lost 1.2# so far. But I"m not really doing a very low carb plan...not with all that black bean Soup I was eating! My pouch definitely feels a wee bit tighter this morning as I eat my cottage cheese.< /p>

Jenn - Glad you're staying home today!!! Get lots of rest because tomorrow will wear you out if you're planning to go back to work! Maybe just go in for 1/2 day?? BTW, it's so nice to have you posting regularly!

TracyK - Oh, I would have loved to stay in bed today!! I think I took a nap every day this past weekend and I never do that!!! I'm sure gonna miss it today! I did absolutely nothing productive yesterday. Can't remember the last time I had a day like that!

Better get to work.....

Laterz!

Haydee you sound like a commercial when I was reading about old Mexico. I could hear the voice on tv while the camera panned around lol. I'm sold!! :wink_smile:

Russ wanted a girl, I'm pretty sure.. but he's not disappointed I don't think.

I just got back from the obgyn. I had a glucose test this morning, so last night I had to stop eating by 7pm--so I went to bed!!! Woke up at 6am and started drinking this orange sugar Water stuff. Doc did test on my Iron & glucose, and said I was 'unusually' normal. I am not anemic at all, and she said most women have to do 3 hours of testing for the glucose stuff.. but not me! My BP was fine too. So all is well.. except? MY WEIGHT. She nagged me again about my weight gain, said I've gained all I can gain and need to not gain anymore (uhm ok).

The nurse made the comment about the glucose, she said "This is baby's first sugar rush, he should be moving around" and I said "This isn't his first sugar rush, but yes he is" and she said "I'll pretend I didn't hear that". Really? Pregnant women don't eat sugar?

I have had some pains in my left side, which could be normal ligament pains but due to the pelvic kidney being on the left side and I only hurt in the left side I brought it up.. so she is sending me for renal testing this week to make sure my kidney is still functioning right.

I also scheduled the 28 week 4-d ultrasound, and she told me it can be hard to get a good picture if you're over 200lbs, blah blah. I get that, but I did the 4-d at my first ultrasound and was over 200lbs and had no problem? I wonder if 200lbs is based off of someone shorter. Well, I'm doing it regardless. 30 minutes of videos & pictures of Carson!

So that's a lot of words, going to get to work now.. ugh work! These holidays have made me lazy.

Laura, I think she meant the first sugar rush of the day?? Can't wait to see the vid feed of our little Vi guy!!

Haydee, I agree w/Laura... that sounds like a fantastic trip!! I want to go to that fancy hotel!!

Still plugging along...