Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Am still philosophical after yesterday's funeral. It makes me wonder what folks would say about me @ mine. What would stand out. How I'd be remembered. Sigh... deep thoughts...

"here lies Michelle...she is finally getting some rest!" :cry_smile::)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I laughed so loudly out loud that I had to read what I wrote & then what you wrote to ds & dh.

You. Crack. Me. Up!!

What's gotten into you, Miss TracyK? You are on a roll!

You are now officially on my list of folks to speak @ my funeral. You'll bring down the house!

Sorry, I'm watching recorded tv shows. I'm not sure how to view them, I haven't gone and looked yet.

Michelle - She's got a link in the bottom of her signature...go there and you can see them.

TracyK -- You are a HOOT!! I can tell you're feeling better in ALL areas! Rock on!

Ok, I think I am now OVER all this soup!!! Tomorrow I'll have cottage cheese for Breakfast and tuna salad for lunch.

I have learned (for the 1000th time) that I feel sooooooooo much better, have more energy and less hunger when I eat on plan....meaning NO SUGAR!!! :)

I'm back. The Pistons won by only 1 point, but it's still a win. We got a new bedspread at Walmart, plus enough ingredients to make the ham & cheese Soup again. I used real ham too Michelle and I chopped it all up fine in the bullet along with the carrots. I did use the tofu and will again. I like the slithery feel of it. I know, I'm ... well.......... diffferent.

Tomorrow is my hospital shift. I'm doing it on Mondays now so I can watch Ethan on Tuesdays while Bob is at his pastor's meetings. That way Ethan doesn't have to go to day care anymore. I hope to get outside with him tomorrow and get some snow time.

TracyinKS had her blog link in her signature, but I didn't see her signature today. Whazzup with that, Tracy??

Piehole report for today

1 egg with cheese ==PB'd

1 deviled egg

several small slices of cheese

1 slice venison sausage

1/4 cup ham salad

1/2 cup cottage cheese with pineapple

1 sf pudding

2 liters water

I'm done for the day and looking forward to more ham and cheese soup tomorrow.

Time to go surf the net and enjoy my time in the living room with the Bobster.

Everyone have a good evening... sleep well.

Night everyone

i'm about to pass out - almost wish i could sleep in my recliner - waited way too long for meds

going to stay home tomorrow

I'm trying to watch dick and jane... i don't want to fall asleep, it is funny

Hey Girls~

Susanne's team won again!!! WooHoo...undefeated. Next week, they were moved into the higher C league from the D league where they have been ruling! They are in a tourney next weekend, should be fun.

We went to Chinese food after game...'nuf said!

TracyK, you are funny as hell. Michelle's post got me thinking...what would they say for my eulogy? Tracy...you got any ideas?

We are up at 4:30 in the am and going to the gym. I may suck at eating well, but I do like to exercise. I feel sooo much better after and have a better day and better night sleep. Plus, I always get a bottle of Water in BEFORE coffee when I go workout, and that is a nice way to start the day. 1 bottle in before 6am!!!

OK...all my shrinkin lovelies!

Have a great night!

xoxoxo

Hey girls,

Thought I would drop in while I listen to my TV programs before heading to bed.

Feeling really rough. You know the commercial where her head grows like a balloon? That is me! Well it just feels soooo tight! And I have a fever. YUCK!

I did ok most of the day. We went into town in the snow and had breakfast, which I kept to low carb. Then we bought the stuff to finish the walls in the shop. We have it almost all insulated, and walls up----a mix of solid and peg board. My design! I have really enjoyed doing it!

It was a strange day. Rick and I worked all day in the shop together. He would be getting ready to hang a board, and I would hand him his drill and he would give me this slow kinda smile....one I hadn't seen in awhile I realized!

Still having a hard time pulling myself out of the place I am in....but, hopefully this will pass swiftly.

I know that Michelle's SS is lost in space somewhere.....but I missed seeing what everyone got!!!

I got a blanket --- hand tied fleece --- from Jennifer.

And you got.....?

Gina, I am not sure there is a one of us who has not had at least a minimal back slide, and some of us more than minimal!! We are all doing our best to recommit, and make an effort to move at least a little each day-----join us. I cannot guarantee it will help, but it makes the hurt a lot less, when there are so many understanding souls to lean on!!

Well, I still do not have a new grandson, he is now 5 days late. She sees her Dr., on the 6th. So we will see.....

It has snowed off and on all day, and continues to snow tonight. So Manda is getting a ride in to work with one of the guys, and Kinsey will be here even earlier than usual.

Oh and I am going to rename this dog! His name is Potter.....I am changing it to Houdini! He has figured out how to open the latch on his kennel!! So I wrapped a hair thingie around it---a pony tail holder----nope he snapped that off and out he come again.....little beast looks so damn proud of himself when he gets out!

I locked him in, because he was freaking out over the scream of the saw----I wear ear plugs, so I know it was torture for him, so I put him in his safe place....for about 5 minutes----then I see him at the window wagging all over. And being a pug, when he wags and is excited, he snorts....I hate to admit how doggone cute it is!

Well I am off to check my mail and go to bed. Gotta run some errands tomorrow.

And Pamela---I have a feeling you might end up with boobie pics deposited in your casket!!!

TracyK you really WERE on a roll, each response with Michelle was perfect!!!

Night girlies!

Kat

Up and getting ready for work. I have a very busy day ahead of me so I won't be on here. Don't panic, I'll be back this evening. You can't get rid of me that easliy. I'm a bad penny.

I also agree with Terri. This 5 day diet has been an eye opener for me. I know realize that I have to devote all my energy to this. And really pay attention to not so much of how much I put in my mouth but WHAT I put in my mouth.

Think I'm gonna stick with the soft Proteins and Soups for a few more days.

Jenn, Hope you get to feeling better real soon so that you can concentrate more on this relationship. Sounds like he might be a keeper.

Kat, I'm sending you my purple power. Sounds like you need a big Violet Hug.

Everyone have a great day and I'll let you know about my Doc appointment later tonight.

Morning gals

i'm awake, took a pain pill at 4:41 so i went 10 hours, i'm going to try just regular tylenol today and see how that goes

I'm home hanging with mom, she might drive me crazy - she is already working away and i'm home 1 last day to take it easy - so i can't get hooked into it - not suppose to pick anything up over 5lbs and i'm sticking to it

Kat - I got a great box of hot chocolate things but the best part was my coffee mug with the picture TracyKS has as her signature - TRACYK has given me the gift of coffee with my violets every morning

well i'm going to have a cup of coffee. I hope i can go to the bathroom, its been a week...