Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

december 15th banders come on down;-)

welcome back allie glad to have you back.:) and rose i hope you feel better. and laurel you will start to feel healthier every day.

well here is my update i went and weighed in and i have gained 3lbs. my dr said im retaining alot of Water so he put me back on water pills. so i have lost the 3lbs. and i got back on birth control but, dont think im going to stay on it dont want to gain any weight. funny thing is i wasn't even mad about the weight. i still have about 6.5wks before i can get one. but, i think im gonna be fine. :) so how is everone else eating and has anyone gained any weight.

Hey ladies,

It's been awhile since I've been on here. I went to Houston for the holidays and had a great time. I've been eating some solid foods (I'm still favoring mushy foods though) and I've found that some of the easier foods to eat are higher in calories and fat so I'm working on making better food choices. I didn't lose any weight over the holidays but my doctor gave me the okay to start working out yesterday (no weight lifting though) so I'm hoping that I will start losing again real soon. Hope you all have been doing well and happy new year to you all.

Welcome back and hope you had a great holiday. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well and we all got through the holiday season. Well I woke up this morning at I have a bad sore throat. I hate getting sick....so I am taking Vitamin C and going to dring alot of liquids and rest today. It figures I get sick when my husband finally gets a few days off and we were going to adventure out and do some things together. Looks he will be playing golf solo today. Have a great day ladies.
Welcome back allie, I hope you feel better Rose, China, I am just looking forward to feeling healther. I had another busy day of running around. Tomorrow should be much quieter thank goodness. I didn't get to get any excercise today but I was exhausted from yesterday. I will make sure I get in some tomorrow. I have 3 weeks to my first fill. Looking forward to that part of this adventure. Have a great day everyone. Laurel

Hello everyone. I am still sick I have a bad cold but I am hanging in here. China some days I am up 1 or 2 lbs but the next day it comes off......I am still weighing myself everyday and that is worthless. I am trying to go all week with weighing myself. This is what I ate today:

B - 2 scrambled eggs / yogurt

L - Protein Shake

D - Lentil Soup

hi rose,laurel,allie how is everyone doing today. rose sorry your still feeling sick. i went and weighted today and was back at 369. you gotta start weighing once a wk. i didn't bother to by a scale becuz i didn't want to get addicted to the scale. i do go to the my dr's once a wk just to weigh myself.:thumbup:.

today i eat:

b-2turkey roll ups, 2.5oz apple sauce, med. d coffee hr later

l-1 egg foo young

s-2 vienna sauceages, 1/2c d.coffee

d-1 egg foo yong

s- s/f pudding

Hello everyone. I am still sick I have a bad cold but I am hanging in here. China some days I am up 1 or 2 lbs but the next day it comes off......I am still weighing myself everyday and that is worthless. I am trying to go all week with weighing myself. This is what I ate today:

B - 2 scrambled eggs / yogurt

L - Protein Shake

D - Lentil Soup

Goodmorning to all. I have been getting some excercise everyday. This morning I put in 70 mins on the wii fit. Tomorrow I need to make sure I get to Water arobics. I am paying for it. I love the wii fit as some of the excercises are yoga and stretching. Along with arobics and balance excercises. I know it has been harder and harder this week to get up. I do have alot more energy now though. I too am getting caught up in weighing myself everyday. But I am not letting me get discouraged as I know I am not over eating and I am excercise each day. Unfortunately my doctor's office is over 30 mins away. I won't be back ther until 1/27. Hope everyone has a great day. Laurel

good day all

im doing good. have been spending alot of time moving my 1st store to a bigger place. so i have not been able to come post as much. but, i will be back on here alot.:thumbs_up: laurel do you like the wii. im starting to really get back into the gym alot. went to aj rights and got me 2 pair of real nice nike, and rebok sneakers. i have moved down to a size 2x now:thumbup:. im starting to eat more im up to 1/2c of things i do try 1cup but, am only able to eat 1/2. i guess thats the greedyiness in me.:thumbup:

do any of you still suffer from mind hunger or want to eat alot still. other than that i feel good an im happy i got the band and im going the ride with you all.:glare:

Goodmorning to all. I have been getting some excercise everyday. This morning I put in 70 mins on the wii fit. Tomorrow I need to make sure I get to Water arobics. I am paying for it. I love the wii fit as some of the excercises are yoga and stretching. Along with arobics and balance excercises. I know it has been harder and harder this week to get up. I do have alot more energy now though. I too am getting caught up in weighing myself everyday. But I am not letting me get discouraged as I know I am not over eating and I am excercise each day. Unfortunately my doctor's office is over 30 mins away. I won't be back ther until 1/27. Hope everyone has a great day. Laurel

China, I am really enjoying the wii fit. I don't play any of the video games. But I love the excercise program. I will go to the gym tomorrow to do the Water arobics. I want to wait until 6 weeks to start any type of lifting. I do need to get the gym to set up some type of good program to follow for me. I want to keep everything fun so I will keep doing it. Plus changing up the excersizing is good for the body. Good luck with the moving and Rose, I hope you are feeling better. Laurel

hey everyone how's it going? i was checking the fit wii and it has a weight thing so im gonna wait till i loose some more weight and get it. my son has the wii. i went to the gym today and walked on the treadmill for an hr of course i had to stop and rest but before i did i walked 30mins then started back up for another 30mins:thumbup: then did the eliptical for 2mins and the thigh machine 4sets of 15. so im gettin better.

not the eating is getting much to easy now. im finding in the evening that im hungry like after 6pm. so i have decided to make a menu for the wk of what i will be eating to help me get through. think if this doesn't work i will be calling the dr for a fill. dont get me wrong i can diet on my own but, i dont want to over eat as that is what got me in this situation in the first place. or maybe im just waiting to long to eat or some thing. gotta work on this. i think i might go back on south beach and see what happens. is anyone else dieting or no just doing what ever.

rose how are you feeling i didn't see you post today are you ok.

China, I am really enjoying the wii fit. I don't play any of the video games. But I love the excercise program. I will go to the gym tomorrow to do the Water arobics. I want to wait until 6 weeks to start any type of lifting. I do need to get the gym to set up some type of good program to follow for me. I want to keep everything fun so I will keep doing it. Plus changing up the excersizing is good for the body. Good luck with the moving and Rose, I hope you are feeling better. Laurel

Hi everyone, Im kind of new to this whole scene. I am constantly reading what you all write, but have been skidish to write anything~ I also had surgery on Dec 15th, but am having a hard time at loosing much weight~ I am drinking Protein Water, eating tons of nonfat yogurt and any other high in protein things to get that protein in, but there are some days at work~ (in an office). When I feel like Im starving, and will catch myself snacking all day long~ I wish the weather would warm up and stay nice here in MO~ so I can take my 2 lil girls out for walks. Any advice would be great~ Thanks

welcome mommysgirls, I found you really have to watch the sugar on all foods you comsume. I was at a standstill for about 2 weeks, but I am starting to drop again. slowly. Yesterday I had a hard time getting on this website so I didn't post. Hope you are feeling better Rose. I did see an ad for Circuit City, tomorrow they will have atleast 12 wii fits per store. China good luck with your moving. I just enjoy the wii fit so I can break up working out while I am home. Plus it is new so I am really trying everything. Hope everyone is feeling well. Laurel

hey laurel whats going on did you get the wii yet. i went and got on the scale yesterday and gained 1.8lb. go i decided to write do a menue for the week of what im eating. so that way i will get make it or get it. as if i go by the everyday way some times i make bad food choices but, im on the right track now. not going back and weigh till wenesday as that is when i see my dr. but, then im gonna weight again on friday and post that.

how are you feeling rose. and what happen to allie

welcome mommysgirls, I found you really have to watch the sugar on all foods you comsume. I was at a standstill for about 2 weeks, but I am starting to drop again. slowly. Yesterday I had a hard time getting on this website so I didn't post. Hope you are feeling better Rose. I did see an ad for Circuit City, tomorrow they will have atleast 12 wii fits per store. China good luck with your moving. I just enjoy the wii fit so I can break up working out while I am home. Plus it is new so I am really trying everything. Hope everyone is feeling well. Laurel

welcome mommysgirls glad to have you. i hope we see more of you around its a fun group and we do alot of talking:tt2: now as for the weight loss give it time it will happen. maybe you might have to add in more calories. do you excerise. maybe try posting what you are eating through the day maybe that is the reason. also have you started regular food yet.

Hi everyone, Im kind of new to this whole scene. I am constantly reading what you all write, but have been skidish to write anything~ I also had surgery on Dec 15th, but am having a hard time at loosing much weight~ I am drinking Protein Water, eating tons of nonfat yogurt and any other high in protein things to get that protein in, but there are some days at work~ (in an office). When I feel like Im starving, and will catch myself snacking all day long~ I wish the weather would warm up and stay nice here in MO~ so I can take my 2 lil girls out for walks. Any advice would be great~ Thanks

I have my wii and wii fit. I was just letting anyone else know that circuit city will have them tomorrow. But you will probably have to be there before it even opens. All scales are not the same. I just bought a new one as my old one always weighed me about 5 lbs lighter. I did lose 2 lbs this week. I plan on only posting my official weight loss when I go to the doctor's as I started using their scale. I am trying to get atleast 1 hr a day on excercise as when I work. I sit too much. I am noticing a big difference on how I feel and also how my pants fit. I know I did the right thing. Also my new sneakers came in yesterday. They fit very nice. So now I have 2 pairs to wear. One to work and one for weekend. I have to get better on keeping track of my calories, Protein and Water. Have a great day. Laurel

that's right its rose that was trying to get one. i to have to start keeping track of the calories. i just have not found a good calorie tracker yet. i think im loosing alot of inches vs weight. as alot of my clothes have gotten really big.

I have my wii and wii fit. I was just letting anyone else know that circuit city will have them tomorrow. But you will probably have to be there before it even opens. All scales are not the same. I just bought a new one as my old one always weighed me about 5 lbs lighter. I did lose 2 lbs this week. I plan on only posting my official weight loss when I go to the doctor's as I started using their scale. I am trying to get atleast 1 hr a day on excercise as when I work. I sit too much. I am noticing a big difference on how I feel and also how my pants fit. I know I did the right thing. Also my new sneakers came in yesterday. They fit very nice. So now I have 2 pairs to wear. One to work and one for weekend. I have to get better on keeping track of my calories, Protein and Water. Have a great day. Laurel

Hey Ladies,

I'm starting to get really anxious about my first fill, I'm hungry now and I feel like I can eat anything. I've gained 3 pounds and I really want to feel restricted again. I started working out but I've found that when I do workout I wake up the next morning with a pain in my abdomen. I'm going to start walking tomorrow and see if that helps me drop the weight I put back on and I'm going to be more careful about what I put in my mouth. I still have 3 weeks till my first fill so I hope to have the 3 pounds gone and then some by that time. Wish me luck.

Welcome Mommysgirls, glad you decided to post, it's really nice having people here that understand what you're going through. Hope to see you around here more often.

I need to keep better track of everything. My wii keeps track of my excercise and weight. It was just hard going back to work and getting back on schedule. Did good with making sure I was prepared with food everyday. Have a great day. Laurel

hey allie i was just asking about you, i to gained but, not sweating it today i sat and made me out a menue for the whole week that consiste of 3meals and 3snacks dont know if i will be eating it all but, at least i made it. im gonna try and stay around 1200-1400 calories a day. some times i can eat what ever other days hardly nothing. i dont go for a fill till 2-24-09 still have a while but, im gonna hang in there. what kind of excerise are you doing.

and laurel i to have to keep better track of what im eating to. gonna see how this menu works for me. has anyone heard from rose.

Hey Ladies,

I'm starting to get really anxious about my first fill, I'm hungry now and I feel like I can eat anything. I've gained 3 pounds and I really want to feel restricted again. I started working out but I've found that when I do workout I wake up the next morning with a pain in my abdomen. I'm going to start walking tomorrow and see if that helps me drop the weight I put back on and I'm going to be more careful about what I put in my mouth. I still have 3 weeks till my first fill so I hope to have the 3 pounds gone and then some by that time. Wish me luck.

Welcome Mommysgirls, glad you decided to post, it's really nice having people here that understand what you're going through. Hope to see you around here more often.

I need to keep better track of everything. My wii keeps track of my excercise and weight. It was just hard going back to work and getting back on schedule. Did good with making sure I was prepared with food everyday. Have a great day. Laurel