Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Central Ohio Get Together - November 08, 2008

The invitation is open to all! Whether you are pre-band, newly banded or an old band pro.

Everyone is welcome!

Where: Polaris Mall food Court

When: Saturday November 08, 2008

Time: 2 p.m.

Look for us near the entrance to the Great Indoors store in the back seating area next to Chik-Fil-A. We will have a helium balloon marking our group.

Hope to see you there!

I'll be bringing some of my larger 3x size Christmas shirts, sweaters, adn things that no longer fit if anyone needs those sizes for the holidays! I could use a couple 2x Christmas things if anyone is past that stage by that mid-November point.

HEY!! :mellow: I finally found my way back here. I posted pictures but cant figure out how to post one that will show when I post to the forum. Cant wait to see everyone. I will make it to this meeting!

See you soon!

Heather -- I wore the pretty salmon-pink colored coat you gave me and it buttons up the front beautiful and is really cozy! Thanks so much. I can't wait until I too can show where it has room to spare or can wrap around me extra inches! Congratulations on how far you've come since last winter.

Kenna called me. She is 2 weeks out of surgery and has lost a total of 30 lbs. She is on mushy food. Dr Tell from Riverside Fresh Start is doing a speech at her place (Barix i think) for the surgeries. She is going to that on saturday morning.

How is everyone else?

My band is loosening up... Im ready for thanksgiving and then Im going to get one last fill for the year.

Hi everyone!

Wow, it's been a bit since I've talked to all of you. I am hoping to finally be able to make a meeting. It's been tough for me to get there and I really wish I could have made it to the fashion show. I'm so proud of all of you!

I hope to be there in November!

~C

Heather -- I wore the pretty salmon-pink colored coat you gave me and it buttons up the front beautiful and is really cozy! Thanks so much. I can't wait until I too can show where it has room to spare or can wrap around me extra inches! Congratulations on how far you've come since last winter.

Ahhh that's so exciting! Make sure to take a picture of you in it now (or I can do it for you!) so that you can have a picture of you after wearing it before you pass it on :-)

I'm going to try to post a few pics to this post... fingers crossed!

post-224843-13813137837873_thumb.jpg

post-224843-13813137838179_thumb.jpg

post-224843-13813137838562_thumb.jpg

I'm actually going to be able to make it this time!!!!!

I might just to a drive by, because I have a friend in from out of town, but I will come by!!!

I can't wait to see everyone.

That's awesome! I've missed you!!!

I'm actually going to be able to make it this time!!!!!

I might just to a drive by, because I have a friend in from out of town, but I will come by!!!

I can't wait to see everyone.

It is looking doubtful that I can make it Saturday due to needing to get my hair done way out east Columbus and see my Mom. Hope all goes well.

P.S. Heather I think you were the one who gave me a great red OSU shirt with Ohio State in white felt letters and I have that on today and it looks great!

Just a heads up for everyone... I was at the mall tonight and saw that our normal area is set up as an art show with no seating so look for us in the seating area next to the Great Indoors across from Le Petite Bistro instead of the section by Chik-fil-a.

See you tomorrow!

I'm bummed that I won't be able to join you all today. I am going to spend the afternoon hanging out with my Papa in Newark. :blink: Have lots of fun! See you next month.

Patrick, best wishes for your upcoming happy day! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about it!!