Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fenton vs. PRCowboy Challenge

Hey everybody. Fenton and I have decided to engage in a face off weight lose challenge. We both have been struggling a little bit and thought the competition would help. We will be weighing in each Moday and posting our results in this thread. If anyone would like to join us feel free.

I will try to update this thread each Monday adding to our totals.

We began this challenge last week.

Also, trash talk is welcomed, bee-otches :wink2:

Starting numbers:

Fenton - 380

PRCowboy - 422

Chellenge won number of weeks:

Fenton ~ 0

PRCowboy ~ 1

Week 1 Results:

Fenton - 380 ~ +1

PRCowboy - 417 ~ -5

Hang in there Fenton. I expect you to blow me away next week. Good Luck!

This kind of competition is WAY more manly than a dance off! No hitting below the belt, fellas! Now go to your corners and let's have a clean fight, eh?

I love it - competition is a great motivator. Did you throw in a wager to make it even more interesting ? I would suggest several along the way...

Now enjoy and may the best man LOSE !!!!

I like the wager idea. Kicks it up a notch. I'm in for whatever. I'll let Fenton decide. Anybody else getting in on this? I suppose we could do it by percentage of total body weight lost instead of lbs, so it would be more fair.

If thats the case last week I was down ~ 1.18% TBW

Fenton told us over on the March board that he had a bet going over here. I guess he needed more testosterone to break his plateau.

How was your week Fenton? I'm sure you are doing better. Keep it going! I had a rough week but managed to save it this weekend.

Week 2 Results

PRCowboy - 4lbs - .959% of TBW

Running Total

PRCowboy - 9lbs - 2.13% of TBW

I think Fenton mentioned somehting about going to Paris for a couple weeks, so he probably wont be able to post for awhile.

Week 3 Results

PRCowboy - +3lbs - +.0729 of TBW

Had a pretty bad week. No excericse nearly all weekend, plus too much eating out.

Back on the treadmill this morning. Hopefully we will start back in the right direction. How is everybody else doing?

Have my second fill tomorrow.

Hang in there PR. Great to hear that you're getting back into the swing of things. I'm sure we all have bad weeks....the thing is to step it right back up when the party is over.

Whoa! Cowboy! You shoulda told me that you were going public with this little face-off!

I've been out of combat for the last few weeks. I kind of hit the skids diet-wise - I've been doing this without a fill, so I'm working with no restriction, and losing by dieting. I'd lost 97 pounds at one point, but over the summer, with vacations and dealing with renovation stress, I pretty much screwed the pooch, and got back to my old and bad eating habits from the Bad Old Days.

But I'm back now. I got my first fill this week - 3 cc in a 14 cc AP-L band . Zero restriction, but I'm BACK, baby! I weighed in this morning, and it's bad, but not as bad as I'd thought: I'm up 15 pounds.

SO, Cowboy? This thing is ON!!!

And any of youz who want to join in, it's time to weigh in on Monday. Let's see how we do Week by Week. I guess we can tally up at the beginning of each week, and see who're the winners by Pounds, and by Percentage of Total Body Weight Lost...