Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Personal challenge between HP and D!!!

Okay...so I am coping without my scale! As much as I want monday to be here so I can stand on my scale I dont want monday to be here because it has been a long long week and I need my weekend!

I am sooo sleeping in tomorrow! Have a groovy weekend my friends!

Oh yeah...I am also not wanting monday to be here fast because school starts for me again....blah

One day I will no longer be a career student! I miss it like crazy when I am not in a class and cant wait for it to be finished when I am in classes!

well guys......I have to admit, that my ticker really should be changed....but...I am not going to...But, I have not been kind to my body this week or the week before being without exercise, and it caught up with me when I got on the scale tonight to see where I was.

I have not been watching anything I put in my mouth when I was in Florida, I stressed ate and drank the week before waiting on my test results..so I suck bad!!!!

I am going to have to kick my butt in gear to get back on the right track. I am going to take D's advice from the other thread and introuduce new exercise along with my cycling that I hope to get back on board with this week.

Sad part is, is I also start school on Monday. Most of all of it is online, but it is still allot of work. I hope I can concentrate on all of it and get back to this challenge.

Sorry if I have let all of you guys down.....You are all doing great.....

Traci

Don't beat yourself up over it Traci. Life happens. I am just glad you had a good outcome to the Dr. stress. You are back home now..so you can start to get back to your routine as much as possible.

I know the added stress of school is here for a lot of us. I looked at my classes tonight and already the amount of work that is due on Thursday is overwhelming. But, as always, we are strong women and will push through this time as well!

We all need to remember to make and take time for ourselves. Do good things for ourselves and good things will happen. So exercise!

I could never be disappointed, you have accomplished soooo much with many things. You are a huge role model to myself with your weight loss, your exercising, everything!

thanks TL....you are awesome....

I know, I was online tonight looking at all my stuff, and with me going away for work for 6 weeks in Oct, I am not sure I am going to be able to handle all of it. So. We will see....May end up dropping one of the classes..not sure

Yea, I watched Lifetime from umm 11am till 10pm today....YUP...TOTAL COUCH POTATO!!! Had no desire to move...LOL

Thanks for the pep talk...I better get to bed for work tommorow...yuck>

Traci, I LOVE YOU GIRL!! Thats the beauty of the band....you will be fine and you know it. It is there now when you need it. Even the skinny people eat the wrong foods when on a vacay, so don't beat yourself up. This would be the perfect opportunity to put on those "fat" pants you have and then you can smile!!!! Loves!!

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO People...its Monday.....what did everyones scales read?????

I didn't want to post because I know you had such a hard two weeks Traci.....I feel bad for being happy for myself...

I lost two pounds.....I am now in the 80's!!!!! I am soooooooooooooo super happy about that....

Okay....so my scale missed me terribly...

It said I lost 2 lbs this week....

I need to pick my working out back up this week since I am all healed and the rains are gone...boy are they gone it's 180 degree's out today!

So, I am going to do some homework and then start exercising!

Hope everyone is doing well!

OH D!!! Never be ashamed of your sucess....ever!!!!!!!

You go!!! I am so proud of you......You are going to get there!!!!!

And TL...2lbs is awesome...you guys are all doing great....

I'm not ashamed, just wishing you had a better and easier two weeks. You are such an amazing lady!!! I want all the best for you!

Well....those 2 weeks are behind me now, and it is time for me to get my butt in gear and move on.

I may have back pedaled some but that does not mean I cant start going forward again.

So to speak.....

So.....now that my overwhelming fear of these online classes for school is behind me, I am going to put my foot forward tommorow and get back on the roll of kicking some butt!!!!!

You are rockin and I am super duper proud.

Hang in there with your classes....I know you will do well....tell your husband that you will make enough money for him to take some time off work and relax...LOL

Ok girls..

So I am back on the work out wagon. Tonight...I even surprised my hubby. We rode 2.5 miles around the neighborhood, then when we pulled into the garage I told him I wanted to try jogging. Now keep in mind I have not done any running what so ever (Unless it was to catch the ice cream truck) Since I was in 10th grade, which was 17 years ago. So we ran .4 miles and let me tell you, I was huffing and puffing...wheeeeeew

Then when we got back we did the free weights. So..we will see how my legs feel tomorrow!

I can't believe we are all taking classes also! We will be able to support each other in more ways than one..thats for sure!

two pounds for you too TL....great job.......its amazing how two pounds can make a difference.

I love not having the scale out all the time to step on at all times of the day. I think it has really helped me in my fight against myself to NOT get on it everyday. I don't really crave it anymore, I just know on Monday, I get to get on it, and it BETTER have moved!!!

Good job on the jogging TL, it does get a little better with the breathing especially if you are riding your bike too!!!