Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What does everyone do for a living?

1st I'm A Mommy, 2nd I Am In Accounting At A Large Sod Farm. My Dh Works 12 Hr Night Shifts As A Sgt At The Local Sheriff's Office, So I Balance Ft Job And Ft Mommy! Beleive Me, My Time Is Full!! :)

I own a small buy here pay here car lot. My DH and I also have a towing company which keeps us busy 24hrs aday. We have two great kids, son is 22, daughter is 16.

My favorite job is being NANA to my 6months. old grandson, he is the best.

I'm a cardiac sonographer, which means I use ultrasound to image the heart. I work full time, but for 2 different groups and travel to 6 different offices throughout the state of Connecticut. I spend about 15 hours a week in my car, talk about gas prices! I am so blessed to have found something as a career that I absolutely love!:Bunny:Bunny:Bunny

I am a nurse on a maternity floor love it work with the moms and babies ie. breastfeeding c-sections bottlefeeding pain med and compassion

I'm SUPPOSED to be retired! I keep small set of books for a dear friend and it's keeps me out of the pool halls & barrooms!

I was a full-time, homeschooling mom for 15 years and I loved it! Then I took some floral design classes and found out I loved that too. So I took the test, got my license and started working part-time as a florist which still gives me plenty of mom time. Been doing that just over a year.

I'm a soccer mom and a real estate title examiner.

I am a social worker on a psychiatric unit at one of the local hospitals around here. My other job is mom to my three kids (11,10,6). Busy busy busy

You guys aren't going to believe this BUT my husband and I are opening a Maggie Moo's Ice Cream store. Is that CRAZY for me??!!! It opens the first of Oct.

I'm thinking it'll be okay because I'm just going to make the ice cream and be the cake decorator. I love the artsy side of it.

I won't be scooping ice cream all day long, so I'll be okay.

I have been a medical assistant for 12 years. I was tired of being laid off every 6-12 months so i decided to go back to school. only problem with that was none of the doctors in my area were willing to work with my school schedule. I took a low paying job at a local grocery store (yes dumb move to work with food). I do cashering and bookkeeping for them. the last three semesters I have not been able to afford to go to school (pay was not enough to pay for romm and board and bills and school). I am trying to get back in this fall to get my RN. If i have to take out student loans i will. I am tired of working so that others may enjoy the fruits of my labor.

My birthday is less than a week a way and at 31 this is NO WHERE NEAR where I had planned to be with my life. I am single (as in not married), no kids, never been married. I do live with my boyfriend (who is very good to me).

This thread is very cool to read. I enjoy seeing how so many people do so much to give back to the community and thier families. Be grateful for the lives you have.

I am a stay at home mom of a 3 year old and also have a 6 year old in 1st grade. I also run a daycare out of my home for 4 other children. Oh and 1 more job, I also work part time online for a company processing resumes, proofreading and so forth.