Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV Thread for the May Bandsters!

Have any NSV's to post? Non-scale victories... Even though the scale may not be moving down just yet, weight loss results in other forms.

I put on a pair of 18 jeans that I could not pull up and close in about a year...and they fit!!!!! And they went up with ease!!!! My work pants are also sooooo baggy! YAY!!

Let's hear it May Flowers and Shrinko De'Mayos!! :P

My weightloss has slowed...but hasn't stopped! However, I do have a couple of NSV's that I would like to share,

1. My capri pants are no longer capri's. NO...I didn't shrink...but I think that I lost in my hips and butt and they are hanging lower. I love it. Now I might not have to hem my pants.

2. My favorite necklace is longer...that freaked me out a bit.

3. I'm sweating less. I know that's gross but I sweat like a pig and I hate it. I went walking yesterday and I didn't sweat so disgustingly that I had to come home and take a shower. Psyched!

4. My rings fit better. Now if I could fit into all of my cutie patootie rings that I have stashed my jewelry box.

36_1_75.gif 7_5_142.gif I had a good one this morning... I got my shower and got dressed. Thought my panties felt a little loose..then thought nawww....Went to store and had to keep pulling them up every few steps!:thumbup: Loved It!!!!!!!! Of course my most expensive peice of clothing has been ill fitting for about a week now.:) I just can't afford new bras right now. I have to order them on line and at $34.00:ohmy: a pop I can't do it right now. So good thing I am not working right now!:smile: No one will notice!:P Congrats to you all on your losses!:lol:

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

36_1_75.gif 7_5_142.gif I had a good one this morning... I got my shower and got dressed. Thought my panties felt a little loose..then thought nawww....Went to store and had to keep pulling them up every few steps!:thumbup: Loved It!!!!!!!! Of course my most expensive peice of clothing has been ill fitting for about a week now.:thumbup: I just can't afford new bras right now. I have to order them on line and at $34.00:ohmy: a pop I can't do it right now. So good thing I am not working right now!:thumbup: No one will notice!:) Congrats to you all on your losses!:)

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

Congratulations! I want my underwear to fall off LOL.

My rings fit better and my fingers don't get swollen anymore...people who haven't seen me in several weeks comment that my face looks slimmer...I have more energy and feel good about the healthy things I eat....I miss junk food...but haven't given in to anything except a few honey roasted peanuts, lol!

I haven't noticed anything different, my clothes pretty much fit the same, although I've been wearing sweats since surgery pretty much. My mom says she thinks my face looks slimmer, I think I'm still pretty swollen from surgery though, its so exciting to see all of your success!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to post something here!!!

I thought 13 lbs would be a big difference but no one has noticed I have lost weight!!!!!!!:thumbup:

But on a good note some of my old capri's I can fit into again. I was down to wearing sweats everyday because I didn't want to buy bigger clothes so that is a victory!!!!!

I put on my work pants the other day and looked in the mirror and said to myself "i look like crap! why?" and i realized it was because my pants were too big! I could pull out the hip part like 5" and my pants were super baggy and hanging in the croch. So i pulled out a smaller pair of work pants that i havn't been able to wear for a while and they didn't just fit, they were even a little big! I put them on and looked in the mirror and I felt that I acutally looked cute!!

My other NSV is that i've been trying on some old dresses cus I'm going to vegas in a few weeks, and I found 5 that fit now and look hot! woo hoo!

Aww congrats!!!! I haven't noticed any clothes fitting different! :( I feel like I should!!! Eh maybe I'm just not paying close enough attention. I'm gonna have to start taking pics of myself to compare because I can't see any difference at all :(

My pants are getting way to big. I am constantly pulling them and my friends at work announce on a daily basis what color my underwear are because my pants keep slipping down (doesn't help I didn't have a butt to start with). My rings are getting to big and everyone has mentioned my face looks thinner. To be honest I can't see it when I look in the mirror but the clothes tell the story.

Have a great day!!!

My hubby took a double take and commented that my pants were getting looser. Also several have mentioned my face is looking thinner. I will get my first fill on June 23 and can't wait tio have restriction. I felt my first PB last night. My Dr said I could start back on solid food and had a hamburger, 1/2 ear corn, Beans. Way too much for my tummy. My brain just hasn't kicked in.

I learned my lesson.

Ollie (aka Kim):(

I can reach over in the car and just flip the trunk open. Used to have to much tummy in the way before.

about three weeks ago, i wanted to wear this cute 2x aqua colored halter dress, very simple, but totally adorable. i put it on, and i looked like i was pregnant :smile2:; i took it off. so, just this past saturday we went "wave runnering", i wore it over my bathing suit, and it fit me loose!! even dh was shocked.

Yesterday me and a bunch of my friends were all hanging around my best friend angelas big inground pool. Since I still can't go swimming, I just wore a black cotton tube top and some black bathing suit bottems. A bunch of friends who I haven't seen in months, who don't know about the surgery, even that I was on a diet or anything, all said that I looked like I had lost weight. One of my friends who I haven't seen since last fall (this is the first time I've seen a lot of these people since they left for collge) even did a double take because she wasn't sure who I was for a second! Haha I don't see THAT much of a difference, but I do definately notice it right around my rib cage where your bra sits, the weight loss there is making my boobs look huge!!!!!!!! hahaha

Okay, my first NSV. I went to Disneyland with my grandson Sunday morning, 1st the pants I wore was 2 sizes smaller with out beinging tight.

Thought that was awesome, Got to Disneyland, got on our first ride, Space Mountain and the lap bar went down farther than it ever has. It was really a lap bar for the first time. :)