Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Laura, good job on exercising when you didn't feel like it.

Dogs are like having kids - they are work and worry but they bring great joy and love into your like. Now that my DD is grown she doesn't let me baby her - the dog, on the other hand, loves to be babied. I love my dog. He is worth all the work, worry and love he gives me. Besides, he has become a fantastic jogging partner.

Sandy

I couldn't agree more Sandy, I can't imagine not owning a dog which is why when we've had one die I usually don't wait too long to get another, not that the previous one can be replaced but for the companionship and just plan fun. I have my Lucy and DH has his Hunter but they both follow me around. Sure they are work sometimes but the joy they give back is worth it. They never roll their eyes at me either and think I am the smartest thing on earth! LOL

Great...Magic Bullet is a small high intensity blender. It comes with many different sized cups that screw on and you can use them as your drinking cup. I have one and like it but use my blender more because when I make a Protein drink I usually make one for DH also. Magic Bullet cup is not big enough for that.

How exciting. Hawaii again. McNuggets on the beach planned???:smile2:

Thanks, Apples, now I know. I never used one obviously. I wasn't into shakes and drinks much though and when I was on liquids I drank the Isopure stuff.

Well considering DD has the same love of the mcnugget as me, and McD's is right across the street from the beach and we usually share a meal, probably. LOL Protein Bar for Breakfast, 4 to 5 mcnuggets for lunch and fish for dinner, that's the plan. LOL And lots of walking.

I couldn't agree more Sandy, I can't imagine not owning a dog which is why when we've had one die I usually don't wait too long to get another, not that the previous one can be replaced but for the companionship and just plan fun. I have my Lucy and DH has his Hunter but they both follow me around. Sure they are work sometimes but the joy they give back is worth it. They never roll their eyes at me either and think I am the smartest thing on earth! LOL

Thanks, Apples, now I know. I never used one obviously. I wasn't into shakes and drinks much though and when I was on liquids I drank the Isopure stuff.

Well considering DD has the same love of the mcnugget as me, and McD's is right across the street from the beach and we usually share a meal, probably. LOL Protein bar for Breakfast, 4 to 5 mcnuggets for lunch and fish for dinner, that's the plan. LOL And lots of walking.

Just plain wonderful that you have a plan while being on vacation and a plan for the future of getting back to where you want to be. Looking into to your future, I don't see a Frito in sight!:smile2:

Hi All, yep nothing like the love and devotion of a dog.

Well just found out I can't eat schrimp after this last fill.

I went to yoga last night and will go again tomorrow. I really like it, it really makes your muscles feel good, refreshed.

Hope you all have a great night and day tomorrow.

LauraK

And, would your DH wash your face for you???? Eat something you dropped on the floor???? Get a kick out of going to the mailbox with you???? Bring you a dead snake???? Drink out of the toilet???? :smile2:

No, he also wouldn't roll in skunk poop and be proud of it. LOL! Charlie got an unexpected bath today. He was not happy to lose his newly aquired cologne.12_10_7.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxpt147YYUS

No, he also wouldn't roll in skunk poop and be proud of it. LOL! Charlie got an unexpected bath today. He was not happy to lose his newly aquired cologne.12_10_7.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxpt147YYUS

Poor Puppa

I got a 92 on yesterdays 1st exam for concepts and a 98 on my simulation today. I had to give 2 shots and insert a catheter. Also ran for 5 min straight last night. Doing awesome today.

Apples, my niece is having a stint put in tomorrow. She will have her stone crushed when they can get her scheduled. That machine must really be booked. I think she said may be two weeks before she can get it busted up

Synd.....I wasn't into having a dog until the kids were gone. My pup is like my kid except he loves me unconditionally. He loves walking with me in the morning. That is really why I got a dog......so I would get out and exercise.

Joyce.......thanks for the props. I haven't been too good since Vegas. I act like I am on a food vacation. It is weird. Maybe it is because I am not going to weight management on Wednesdays. I am working on it.

Lori, it was not easy baking. I am really glad it is over. It is like being a alcoholic and a bartender at the same time. Enjoy your nuggets. You know while you were gone I bought nuggets and they had sand or dirt in them. My teeth still feel gritty. YUCK! I won't be eating nuggets from McD's for quite awhile. Are you going to the McDonald's across from Waikiki? We stayed at the Hilton a couple of blocks from there. I wish I could fly to Hawaii at least every six months. Enjoy!!

LauraK, I would eventually like to take yoga. You should have seen Janet and Joyce doing their yoga moves. They are quite limber.

Okay peeps.......going to my mother's tomorrow. My DH bought her a new cell phone with voice recognition and larger numbers because of her low vision. I am taking DD with me because she will have to be my techie and program the phone. I know I could do it, but why?.....I have all these people that can do it so much faster.

I got a 92 on yesterdays 1st exam for concepts and a 98 on my simulation today. I had to give 2 shots and insert a catheter. Also ran for 5 min straight last night. Doing awesome today.

Congrats, Jessica! Gold star for the day!

23_5_118.gif 23_5_120.gif 23_5_112.gif Jessica - WTG

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNxpt147YYUS

And, would your DH wash your face for you???? Eat something you dropped on the floor???? Get a kick out of going to the mailbox with you???? Bring you a dead snake???? Drink out of the toilet???? :tt2:

And as the joke goes: If you lock your husband and your dog in the trunk of your car........

Leave them for an hour........

Which one will be happy to see you when you open the trunk?????? lololol :smile2:

Awesome I am so proud of you. !!!! Congrats WTG

Good morning. I am having one of those mornings. I can feel myself not in a very good mood, not sure why even. Ever have those? Maybe just lots of little things bugging me, but not really. Oh well, even my dog is at my side looking at me like what's the matter and puts her head in my lap. LOL Had a tiny tiff with DH last night but we dealt with it and apologized but maybe it's still bugging me. It's so hard when he's gone so much, I hate to bug him with little things when he gets home but then the little things add up, I think that's part of it. Hopefully some beach time this weekend will cure what ails me! He has to work there Friday and part of Sat. but then the rest of the weekend is our time.

Jewel, congrats on the scores!!

Morning................ I got half of what I wanted to do done yesterday..... It seems I always have unexpected chores that pop up to get me off my schedule.... Yesterday it was Mimi... Had to go get her about 3:00....daycare was too full.... I just can;t get alot done when she is here.... She wants my full attention.... and of course I get lazy and just push my work off..... But oh well, I still have time.... Next week will be the killer..... I slept fairly well again last night.... but still wake up groggy and stiff in the morning.... Time to get dressed and get started......

Jessica, I am just so proud of you... You are back on track and doing so well.... I hope you are very proud of yourself.... You have earned the right, so enjoy yourself.... You are going to make a wonderful nurse and already are a great woman, mother, wife, and LBT sister/daughter!!!!!

Lori, hope you find away out of your little funk.... Just relax and let it roll off...... Calgon, take me away!!!!!

I have a hair appt today... Need a little trim since my perm and then I'm splurging on gettin a color job... My DD always says I miss spots when I do it myself, so will let a professional do it.... She is DD's good friend and boss.... Salon and daycare are in the same building.... She is a bridesmaid, too....

Okay everybody, have a really great, productive day... Talk to you later...... Julie