Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Good morning! Today is my last 'normal' day in Colorado. Tomorrow the packers pack us up so the computer will be disconnected. I am taking Grandma out today, I am thinking that will be a challenge for both of us as it will be the last time I see her before moving. I plan on coming back often to see her but it won't be the same to her.

I am so upset with my HOA (remember I worked for them at the rec center). I found out from my friend that I worked with (and that went to Hawaii with me) that the HOA put a $500 lein or escrow on my house closing because my street tree had died, it came back from the root and is a small tree now. They just slapped this fine on me without even telling me about it. Had my friend not told me we wouldn't have found out til closing and then had issues. I think I was at least owed the courtesy of being notified! I am not asking for special favors or considerations as an employee but just don't do stuff like that behind someones back! GRRRR So now with a million things to do already, we have to go tree shopping and plant a tree TODAY!

Meredith, so happy to see you! Post more often!

Melissa, congrats on becoming an aunt!

Janet, hope your day at work is quieter with bossman gone!

Apples, I bet all the flowers look beautiful!

Lori, I hope you will be very happy with your new home and location. Be safe on your moving day !!

It is so good to be back, and ty all for welcoming me back. Never should have left....I have learned my lesson.

For all of you that don't know, I'm in the middle of a divorce. Lost my home, my family is split up and its been really hard. I'm now living with my Mom until things are finalized. I was unhappy in my marriage for a long time, but...I wanted the family together. Hubby lost his job in November 2008 and things went downhill after that. I do miss him still, but its like you would miss a best friend. We will be married 41 years in July. Hopefully when this is over we can be best friends, he wanted that until I filed for divorce. :smile2:

1/2 lb down since my talk with Janet....Yea!!!! lol

hugs to you all.....Pj

PJ...I wondered what had happened to you and what you had come about with you and DH. So sorry for the the troubles you have been going through. I am not sure if I actually welcomed you back...meant to.

I wish you the best as you deal with all that is on your plate at this time.

Hi PJ - You deserve a medal to tackle weight loss while facing a divorce and all that goes with it. You are one strong lady.

Congrats on 1/2 lb. Way to go..

Joyce from K.C.

Good Morning Gang...

PJ WTG girl!!! You did it not me - it's in you to win this battle!!!

Keep up the good work.. You can do this!!!

Hugs even if this is something you wanted - its hard - I don't know why life has to seem to throw us cruve balls all the time - but it does - I guess it's stuff to make us learn something from. I always feel that there is a lesson somewhere in the crap that happens to us..

Lori - Hope your move goes smoothly today. Safe Travels..

Karen - you are a busy girl !!! How's the dentist going... How is DS doing..

Julie Can't wait to see pic's of your remodel...

Laura - I agree you and dh should get a trainer together...

Well this is a drive by - gotta hit the showers

Not much to report - watched Idol - Dancing w/the Stars

Had a grilled cheese for dinner (lite bread & 2% cheese) then my tasty choc Calcium chews from costco - heaven ;0)

Everyone have a great day - cbl.

Morning everyone.

Another stressful day at work yesterday and then "date night".

I am so glad to be back at home with my "routine". It sure helps me keep better on track. I'm planning on walking after work...maybe it will work off some stress.

I will make a major effort to check in for real tonight.

Eva

Morning everyone.

Another stressful day at work yesterday and then "date night".

I am so glad to be back at home with my "routine". It sure helps me keep better on track. I'm planning on walking after work...maybe it will work off some stress.

I will make a major effort to check in for real tonight.

Eva

Mornin' Eva...no fun catching up after a vacation, is it? Hope things level out for you soon...we miss you around here. :smile2:

Apples - Welcome back.. Nope I am not trying ;0) - I have been flucating between 136.5 - 139 for a while - I hit 136.5 every now and then - I just love that number - so that's why I post it - I don't always - but somedays it looks good and feels good to say it

I would love 135 - but I like to eat to much to worry about 1.5 lbs - no biggie to me - anything thing below 140 is fine with me...

Sobe Water has electorlyes Water :0) - took me from 7:30 to 3:15 to drink it - not that it was bad - I added some vit crystal like stuff to it - it was too weak that made it too stong - but finally got it down - now 2 more bottles to go..

Jessica - Since I don't count carbs - Im no help.,.

Melissa - how did the doctor go

I dislike Mondays - it takes me all day just to get back into the groove of work..

well have gym after work - arms - cbl

Janet; congrats on the 136... that is YOUR number... you amaze me with your determination, (I am cultivating that) you take a tiny breather and then whammm you get right back on the horse.

Good Morning All

Another lovely day here. Got a good night's sleep which is a good thing with all I need to get done today. Been a busy week and just when I think I might sit down in the evening to relax, something else comes up. Just life on the farm. Full schedule for DS and DH with tiling business and looks like they will have jobs that will bring them right up till the snow flies. DS needed to hire another laborer and he starts next week. I am the "gopher" and get interupts to run for tile and tiling supplies so it's tough to complete what I need to around here. No complaints though. Just need to relax and let some things go till I can get to them. I do feel a little frazzled though until I get into the routine of it all.

So, just a quick hello this morning. Hope you all of a good day. Happy moving day, Great. Hope all goes well. Remember...toilet paper is the first thing to be unpacked and food last (so you can get treated to a few meals out).

Janet....to answer your questions...DS has agreed that it would be a good thing to wait till Sept to make his decision on the job. His decision but we just pointed out that he might want to have time to think and not jump in on an impulse. Out of my hands and he will do what he feels he can handle.

Have not had a dental appt for 2 weeks. Next Wed is the next. Had to wait the 2 weeks for temp bridge to be made. Have 5-6 lower front pulled on Wed and fitted with temp. Bone structure and gum tissue all good and healthy on all other teeth. This will be an all summer long project. This guy does some great work. Some extra $$$$ to get it done but worth it. He's even going to sculpt upper gums at some point to accomodate a larger teeth on the uppers. I just feel fortunate that he can work with what I have.

Karen - that is going to be one gorgeous smile and one gorgeous woman. Congrats on going for what completes you.

Make it a great day ladies.

Karen - that is going to be one gorgeous smile and one gorgeous woman. Congrats on going for what completes you.

Make it a great day ladies.

Joyce...yes, it will be worth it all. Looking forward to having the smile I have always wanted. And, thanks for the compliment.

Just had to post quick and say to Apples, my moving van driver is talking about the beautiful country he lives in. Come to find out he lives 45 min. from Watertown SD in MN in a place called Stone Park City or something like that? He's telling us how wonderful MN is!

Just had to post quick and say to Apples, my moving van driver is talking about the beautiful country he lives in. Come to find out he lives 45 min. from Watertown SD in MN in a place called Stone Park City or something like that? He's telling us how wonderful MN is!

Big Stone City???? Located on Big Stone Lake. If that is where he is from, it's not too far from the area I grew up. Yes, I guess it is a pretty area. We all go through our days not recognizing the beauty that is around us. So many small towns around here and everyone knows everyone. Would not be a surprise if I knew this guy.:smile2:

Hi gang! I am down one more lb. I was down two until I drank my coffee and a bottle of Water this morning. I have to go on Friday to get a body fat check or whatever they call it. Maybe I will lose that lb again.

Great, I hope all goes well today. Yeah, HOA's are something else. I can't believe they didn't even notify you. Take care!

Apples, reading about your dental work makes my jaws ache. I guess I am having sympathy pains for you. I know you will be pleased. I guess I ought to go get an estimate for my bottom front teeth, but right now I am concerned about my gums. They seem to be receding. What Vitamin do you take to improve the health of gums?

PJ....Missed Ya!.....glad you are back on the LBT bandwagon. Janet keeps us from falling off. lol