Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Product of above posted happiness:tt2:

What adorable boys! Love their blonde hair! And now I see why you love Nelson's cheeks! They were cute boys- love the outfits. You look so much like your wedding photo since reaching goal. Your face is exactly the same. You look amazing! Very pretty wedding dress too.

What adorable boys! Love their blonde hair! And now I see why you love Nelson's cheeks! They were cute boys- love the outfits. You look so much like your wedding photo since reaching goal. Your face is exactly the same. You look amazing! Very pretty wedding dress too.

Thanks, Laura for the compliments. Dress was my mom's when she got married in 1949...we got married in 1979. My boys still have those kissable cheeks. I kiss 'em but those girls that chase them like to kiss them more!:blushing:

Apples, I go back to work on Feb 1st. By then the gym should've calmed down some. Of course, dogs count for social interaction, that is most of my interaction these days. LOL And I can say and do anything and they think I am the greatest, smartest person in the world. They always approve and such good listeners, and they seem to know when I am down or don't feel well and are right there to offer their comfort. LOL

I work part time in the rec center in our development, I help open it in the mornings at 515am and am off by 830 so I sortta have the best of both worlds. I work a little for a little and I mean little extra money, yet I am home most of the day as well, just usually need to try and get a nap in due to the early hours or get to bed by 9.

It's cold here too but a little warmer than it's been or is going to be, today in the 40's. Then later in the week the teens and supposed to snow tomorrow or Wed again. The last snow hasn't melted yet, I feel like I am back in WI or MN, where the snow doesn't melt all winter. Usually in CO we have our snowstorms and then they melt a day or so later. We've been below average cold for a few weeks now. Bright and sunny though. Usually I'm okay as long as the sun shines and we are lucky here, we have more days of sunshine in a year than many places in the country do.

Well DD checked at that Ann Taylor Loft store that is closing that I got all the bargains at the weekend after Christmas. It's by her fiance's house. They are open til the 23rd, getting more stuff in this week to mark down, sounds like I need to make at least one more trek there possibly 2 before teh 23rd. She was all excited, there was a beautiful winter coat there that she has eyed all winter but it was $200. She asked me to check on it when I went and got my bargains but it was one of the few things there not marked down, well it was yesterday when she went. She got it for $50 and they had 2 left and one just happened to be her size. She said it's sad when my favorite store is becoming her's. LOL We have several of the same things as she bought other stuff too, just in different colors and stuff. Too bad we aren't the same size. She's a 4, don't think I'll ever be that small.

Long..don't know how I missed your post...yep, dogs (and cats) are such caring creatures. Yesterday I laid down on the couch. I am not a nap taken but NY resolution to recharge the body once a week. Well, our black lab ran and got DH, barked until he came in to look. I think the only time I have laid on the couch is when I have had a kidney stone. He does seem to know even when one is coming on cuz he will lay is head where the pain is.

You better get out there and clean out that going out of business AT store!!!!! I will say this again...I LOVE Ann Taylor!

I'm not sure how to do this but I'm going to try to upload a photo. This is one of me standing next to the largest known geode in Indiana. This is from a few years ago before I gained a bunch of weight. I'm still heavy in this photo (but it got a lot worse!). I'll have to find a more recent one.

Aw, gee, thanks, Apples, for the compliment. Actually that's a "geode" not a gourd. It's a rock that is very common in Indiana, but not so common in other places. You've probably seen these broken open, because they usually have all sorts of crystals inside. You see them as bookends and decorative items.

I am back from therapy and lunch with Grandma. Driving went fine, I just had to keep the seat much further back, I left it in DH's position (he's 6'6) and I was pretty good, had to lean more forward but my leg was happiest with the seat further back. I really went up in my bend at therapy today, I was 105 degrees last Wed. and only 98 a week ago on Monday, today I am at 117 degrees. The normal goal for total knee replacement is 120, he thinks I will get beyond that at least 130 and I was at 130 on that knee before surgery, so that's great. I am tired now though and going to take one of Apples, recharging naps here shortly.

apples, great photo, I was thinking that has to be about the same year we got married and then saw your later post about 1979, yep the same year as us. My kids were born in 1981 and 1983. You look very much like your wedding photo after all these years too!

Eva, loved the photos of your yard.

Deb, whatcha reading in the photo? all about geodes? LOL Did they ever crack that one open to expose the crystals? I bet it would be beautiful.

apples, I hope I can do some more cleaning up at the going out of business sale. I am actually getting to the point though that I don't need many more clothes. DANG IT!! I've been so anxious to wear my new stuff that I've been dressing up from the waist up in my new stuff and pairing them with my workout type pants. LOL Knee is still pretty swollen and uncomfortable in regular pants.

I am already home from surgery. Everything went great. My liver was great. Of course, I am a little sore. Expecially in my clavicle. I also had a hernia which he repaired. I had surgery at 8:45 and left at 1:00. I had already gone to the bathroom and was able to walk. Now I am home and walking around between naps. He only made 3 incisions. One at my bellybutton, one really close to my left breast and the other is about halfway between on the right side. Only one is visable when I am in my underwear. They all look great and are very small. I have to wear stockings till tomorrow night to prevent bloodclots. Then I can shower too. I will be getting into solid foods pretty qick due to my Doc's instructions.

I am already home from surgery. Everything went great. My liver was great. Of course, I am a little sore. Expecially in my clavicle. I also had a hernia which he repaired. I had surgery at 8:45 and left at 1:00. I had already gone to the bathroom and was able to walk. Now I am home and walking around between naps. He only made 3 incisions. One at my bellybutton, one really close to my left breast and the other is about halfway between on the right side. Only one is visable when I am in my underwear. They all look great and are very small. I have to wear stockings till tomorrow night to prevent bloodclots. Then I can shower too. I will be getting into solid foods pretty qick due to my Doc's instructions.

Jessica!!!! So glad you are home and feeling so good - the pain in your clavical is gas - that's where mine was - bad - do you have gas x strips - take them and walk - you will be ok..

My doc glued me together - I was able to shower the next day too..

Lucy you getting to food quickly :0) that's great...

Just follow your doc's instructions and you will do just fine..

Welcome to Bandland - the bandwagon ;o)

Jessica...so nice to hear from you so soon and you sound so upbeat. Take care of yourself, follow your doc's instructions to a tee and be good to your band. Welcome to Band Land:biggrin:

Jessica, glad surgery went well. Welcome to this side of the band. Use the next couple weeks to focus on recovery and follow your docs instructions to the T. There are many variations for post op diets and instructions. One of the best pieces of advice I got here when I got confused was, follow the advice of the one who will take care of you if there are complications,that means your own personal docs instructions. The biggest variances are in the post op diet and when you progress from liquid to mushies to solids. Congrats!

Apples lovely wedding photos - and your babies boys are so cute - I bet they grew up to be handsome young men..

All my photos from back in the day are glued in my DS baby book..

Deb - My 8th grade science teacher was a rock hound - I learned all about geodo - rose quatriz - and other stuff - but forgot most of it by now - no use for it in the Ins business ;0)

I like the pose and you reading a book on rocks :0)..

Great - GF - I don't need clothes either - heck yesterday I bought another top and yoga pants (target was having sale $15 but found them at marshalls for $12) I don't need anymore work out clothes - Heck bought a top a chico's on Saturday - didn't need that either - but am going to wear it to my Lionel Richie Concert on the 1/15 ;0)

I am glad everything thing went great. Keep walking that helps with the gas too

Read all posts. Gotta go back to school for mtg.

Loved all the pics. Jewel glad its over. Keep coming back for continued support.

Gotta go.