Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Drive by post - Glad everyone is home - had to go to store after work then GF called we chatted for quite a while - then had to figure out how to upload pics from card instead of cord since Bella chewed it.. It's almost 9 and I need to still eat - here's a couple of them

I'm home -- by the time we stopped at Sam's and then dinner and drove home it was 8 p.m. -- unpacked watched a little tv and off to bed. Now up and need to get ready for work. Will try to post some from work. Had a wonderful time, as Lori said, so nice to finally meet everyone in person!

Linda

What a blast. Thanks, Janet, for planning and to Eva for resort suggestion. Lovely little resort with very friendly staff.

Weather was cooler than expected - but, best of all, the ladies. A great group of women and so nice to finally meet them.

Picked up lots of tips:

1. Stay away from starchy vegetables.

2. Avoid eating out.

3. Kashi Go Lean - for Snacks and Fiber

4. Exercise

5. Undergarments for smooth line and attractive smooth line in clothing.

6. Focus on Protein and vegetables

7. Stay connected to your doctor

I'm sure there were more hints - but I know Janet and others are always here to help.

Next time I will take a journal to write tips as they are discussed.

Thanks, Jodi, for the booklet from e-diets with tips on eating out. It will be in my purse.

A big thank you to Jodi and Jeff for all they arranged for us. Really made the trip, extra special.

Arrived home about 5:30 pm last night. Hubby and Gizmo both glad to see me. Up early this morning as Gizmo had dental appt.

Laura - so sad to hear of tragedy in your community.

Congrats to Nels on becoming Purple Dragon.

LauraK - Phyl wanted me to order long island ice tea for her, but I cautioned against it since we were sitting on such HIGH stools. One of those and I'd be falling off the stool. But we toasted you with wine.

Melissa - so happy to hear your job is going better and that you are feeling better.

Jewel - congrats on grades. You are an outstanding young lady.

It was a wonderful weekend. Great memories.

"Thanks, Jodi, for the booklet from e-diets with tips on eating out. It will be in my purse."

Jodi -is this something I can find on ediets or can you post it or email it to me. I wanted to look at it.

I finally went back and edited my post from yesterday morning but now you have to go back a page to read it!!

Wow, sounds like Vegas was a blast! Glad you are all home safe and sound. Janet, you are right about the eating out food... you just never know whats in it!! Did you ride the BULL... did you have a Long Island Iced Tea for me???? SO you came in at 2 a.m. , ah that's not so bad! Did you win any money????

We DID have a blast and you would've LOVED it! No one rode the BULL,

but we did SHOOT some BULL!! :crying::biggrin::sad: I didn't even SEE the BULL, but they probably had one!

I tried to order a Long Island Iced Tea but was strongly advised not do to it!! LOL! Yes, I probably would have fallen off the stool! I didn't win any money but I didn't lose too much either. Whenever I got really far behind, Arlene pointed me to a different machine... or gave me hers, and I recouped most of my losses!! :unsure::rolleyes::tongue2:

7_15_4.gif

Candice - No $$$ - No Bull - No Ice Tea - tequilla tonic on friday only 2 and they were weak - and the only reason we got home at 2 was cuz we had to wait and hr to get a cab that would carry 5 pple - never did so after an hr of waiting for one to come - we had to take 2 cabs

Sat had chadonnay wine w/ dinner and then back in the room - I had a little buzz going on - Hell that night I think we went to bed around midnite.. That's the night I was showing off my Spanx ;0) at least Phyl didn't take a pic of that lol - and then I was showing them my yoga moves lol... I guess when I talk I am very expressive w/my face...

I haven't even looked at my pic's yet - but will upload tonite...Back to work...

Darn.. too bad I missed the pic of the spanx!! Probably had too much wine by then to pick up the camera!

Yeah... she WAS in much earlier than I thought. I kept thinking I heard her, and then I didn't, but that's because she kept getting up and going back to bed... leg cramps.

Hi all job is good it is getting there. My band has calmed down so now I do not have to go to my Dr. Yeah!!!

So glad to hear you are feeling better!

I am back sortta. I got back from Vegas yesterday afternoon and then went to some friends for dinner. Got home late and then up at 4 am for a flight to Denver to spend the day with Grandma. Ch went to Phoenix today and was supposed to get back at the same tome as me but his flight is late and I am stuck at airport waiting for him and attempting to do this from my phone. I had a great time in Vegas and wad so happy to get to meet everyone I have been so anxious ever since I couldn't make Florida. Everyoneis pretty much in person as they are online very genuine,supportive, and caring and a hoot to be with. I just talked to Karen during her drive back home. I have to rely on everyone elses photos. Yes i remembered my phone, but forgot the charger grrrrrr. Foodwise i did ok and may even have lost a pound. Can't wait til we can meet again my vote- cruise

I won't be getting weighed until Thursday. Hope I did okay!!

I didn't take many pictures with my camera either, and many that I took with my phone didn't turn out that well.

But someone talked about putting all their pictures on a CD.

I was thinking maybe we could consolidate everyone's pics and put them on one CD. I might look in to uploading mine to the costco photo site... maybe I can figure out how we could get them all uploaded in one place and then order CDs.

Drive by post - Glad everyone is home - had to go to store after work then GF called we chatted for quite a while - then had to figure out how to upload pics from card instead of cord since Bella chewed it.. It's almost 9 and I need to still eat - here's a couple of them

Your pictures are GREAT... I copied them to my folder on my computer, but don't know what quality they download as... will check and see if they look okay on my computer.

I'm home -- by the time we stopped at Sam's and then dinner and drove home it was 8 p.m. -- unpacked watched a little tv and off to bed. Now up and need to get ready for work. Will try to post some from work. Had a wonderful time, as Lori said, so nice to finally meet everyone in person! Linda

Yes.... GREAT to meet everyone and spend some time getting to know each other! It was wonderful!

What a blast. Thanks, Janet, for planning and to Eva for resort suggestion. Lovely little resort with very friendly staff. Weather was cooler than expected - but, best of all, the ladies. A great group of women and so nice to finally meet them.

Picked up lots of tips:

1. Stay away from starchy vegetables.

2. Avoid eating out.

3. Kashi Go Lean - for Snacks and fiber

4. Exercise

5. Undergarments for smooth line and attractive smooth line in clothing.

6. Focus on Protein and vegetables

7. Stay connected to your doctor

I'm sure there were more hints - but I know Janet and others are always here to help. Next time I will take a journal to write tips as they are discussed. Thanks, Jodi, for the booklet from e-diets with tips on eating out. It will be in my purse.

A big thank you to Jodi and Jeff for all they arranged for us. Really made the trip, extra special.

Arrived home about 5:30 pm last night. Hubby and Gizmo both glad to see me. Up early this morning as Gizmo had dental appt.

Laura - so sad to hear of tragedy in your community.

Congrats to Nels on becoming Purple Dragon.

LauraK - Phyl wanted me to order long island ice tea for her, but I cautioned against it since we were sitting on such HIGH stools. One of those and I'd be falling off the stool. But we toasted you with wine.

Melissa - so happy to hear your job is going better and that you are feeling better.

Jewel - congrats on grades. You are an outstanding young lady.

It was a wonderful weekend. Great memories.

Excellent synopsis of things we talked about! Was so good to meet you, Sis!!

Thanks for steering me away from the Long Island Iced Tea..... I think!! LOL! That was a Cosmo I toasted with, wasn't it??

7_4_13.gif 13_4_8.gif 7_4_13.gif

Good Morning Peeps..

Am still pooped - didn't get to bed early enough last night ;0) - I flaked on gym yesterday - I had stuff to catch up on - shopping etc.. Have bootcamp tonite...

I saw the bull - it was in the back corner on the right side of the dance floor..

At work got tons of it - I don't know if we can up load separately into the same account - I know that on aol I am pretty limited in amount of space for attachements - we could upload like to snapfish and share that way. I know that's what we did when 30 of us went to Mexico...

Let me know and I will do..

Excellent synopsis of things we talked about! Was so good to meet you, Sis!!

Thanks for steering me away from the Long Island Iced Tea..... I think!! LOL! That was a Cosmo I toasted with, wasn't it?

Oops meant to comment.......Joyce, You forgot one discussion or maybe you were still at Freemont, but we had a long talk about "staying regular". lol We all have our magic potions......so whatever works! ......just do it!

I enjoyed seeing the pictures from the Vegas trip. I would have loved the western place. Country music is my favorite.

I ordered a sports bra because I started to have problems at the gym. It came today. Holy cow, that is some serious underwear. Nothing, I mean nothing could move under that thing. I will give it a workout tomorrow but I am pretty sure it will solve my :hurray:bouncing problems. LOL, as small as am I never thought I would have THAT problem.

Oops meant to comment.....Joyce, You forgot one discussion or maybe you were still at Freemont, but we had a long talk about "staying regular". lol We all have our magic potions......so whatever works! ......just do it!

Oh, yeah!! Can't forget that one!!!

10_4_6.gif

Phyll - you are right - yours was a cosmo, sorry I forgot.

Sandy - that new bra sounds like a great foundation. Keep up the good work.

Arlene - sadly I missed the poop conversation, but it is not an issue for me.

Went to costco this afternoon and made copies of pictures (rather than a CD or DVD) and made address labels for each of you. Hubby will take them to the office tomorrow for postage and mail them. Watch for them.

Easy to see - a good time had by all.

Beautiful weather in K.C. Gizmo had his teeth cleaned today and now has better doggie breath, and I have $450 dollars less in my bank account. Good thing I didn't lose more in Vegas.

Sending hugs to all.

Joyce

Phyll - you are right - yours was a cosmo, sorry I forgot.

Sandy - that new bra sounds like a great foundation. Keep up the good work.

Arlene - sadly I missed the poop conversation, but it is not an issue for me.

Went to costco this afternoon and made copies of pictures (rather than a CD or DVD) and made address labels for each of you. Hubby will take them to the office tomorrow for postage and mail them. Watch for them.

Easy to see - a good time had by all.

Beautiful weather in K.C. Gizmo had his teeth cleaned today and now has better doggie breath, and I have $450 dollars less in my bank account. Good thing I didn't lose more in Vegas.

Sending hugs to all.

Joyce

OH, thanks Joyce! That is so sweet to send us pics. Yeah, my DD had to pay 700 bucks for her dog because he needed some pulled. He was a homeless Minpin. I think he may have been hit by a car because his mouth doesn't close. OMG, his breath can kill a maggot. He is so sweet......I just hold my breath when I pet him.

I went to Water aerobics today. Tomorrow is my time with the trainer. Why I pay so much for physical abuse......I'll never know. Maybe I will when they measure me in a month.

And then there is my weigh in /nutrition class tomorrow. Fun time is over.....time to get back to the REAL world.

Great...you were wondering about setting fonts so you would have your blue print.

Go to "user pc" and go down to edit options. Scroll down to miscellaneous options and you will find it there.