Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I had an unfill! And I feel so much better for it.

Just goes to show that you dont have to have the typical symptoms of being too tight to be, well, too tight. I have just noticed my eating habits and behaviours took a nose dive since the last fill and when I tried to remember when I last ate dinner, I mean, some meat, some potatoes and some vegies type dinner, I actually couldnt. I actually couldnt remember when I last ate a proper lunch either.

I was eating about half a cup of food at a time but that just plain isnt enough food for me, I dont care what the conventional "rules" say about that. Its not enough for me.

last night I had a lamb loin chop, some mashed potato, broccoli and carrot. I had half a lamb kebab for lunch - full of tabouli, onion and Tomato, then a bit later I had a mandarine. I had a piece of wholegrain toast with Peanut Butter for Breakfast. That's a MUCH better day's eating than coffee, more coffee, a few Cookies, then a cappucino at the shops, with the free cinnamon donut mind you, then a bit of a nibble at some cheese and crackers in the afternoon, then an abortive attempt at dinner. Its amazing how you can just not see what's right in front of your face.

And I was 68kg this morning to boot. Havent been ANY hungrier, still need to eat carefully, but can definitely eat properly. What a difference .2ml makes.

So much so, I'm going to tackle 14kms this weekend!

Jacqui - I never could be tight. I stayed pretty loose the entire time I was losing. A 1/2 cup of food is not enough...especially when we are running.

I have been unfilled since March but I am going to get a VERY tiny fill in August because my hunger is coming back with a vengence. I think I could eat everything in the kitchen if I allowed myself. I struggled right after surgery to eat anything...but now...YIKES!

Glad you feel better. Good luck with your run. I WANNA RUN...but I just need patience. (NOt a strong suit for me!)

I've always remained quite loose also, I'm not sure why I tightened up so much since that last fill, it was only .1. I have been having quite a few girlie problems at the moment and I suspect that has a lot to do with it. The fill was fine for me for 6 weeks or so and then gradually I just got tighter and tighter.

I'm going in for a laparoscopy later in the year (putting it off until after my half marathon, lol) and I wonder if I'll need to be unfilled for that, pumping your abdomen full of gas must make you tighter.

I WANNA RUN...but I just need patience. (NOt a strong suit for me!)

Nor mine. I almost passed out just after the 2km mark last night. Now, I am a fairly bright sort of girl. So why would I think that running less than 48 hours after a laparoscopicsurgery is a good idea?

Now I am even *more* swollen and uncomfortable and by golly am I sore. Yup. Not one of my best moves.

And you look super cute in the new running top Salsa!

Nor mine. I almost passed out just after the 2km mark last night. Now, I am a fairly bright sort of girl. So why would I think that running less than 48 hours after a laparoscopicsurgery is a good idea?

Now I am even *more* swollen and uncomfortable and by golly am I sore. Yup. Not one of my best moves.

And you look super cute in the new running top Salsa!

Thanks... Yeah I would say 48 hours might be pushing it a bit. I wish I would get sore...then I wouldn't be so freaking anxious to get out there.

Chickie, I'm SO glad everything has turned out OK for you, thank goodness it wasnt erosion or anything sinister like that. Pah to more surgery though!

I have to admit that I am really glad it wasnt anything worse. Although I had my mind made up as to what I would do if it was an erosion. And I was pretty okay with whatever happened.

It was just a weekend of codeine poping mind bending BS. On top of that a million other things are going on... It really did suck.

But the surgery was really simple and quick, and the surgeon only had to open me up in two spots (one on the left just below my ribs, and my belly button) and he pulled out (he says anyway) about a foot of extra tube. It was sitting all curled up on top of my diaphragm. So it all worked out ok.

Sorry Salsa...Maybe i shouldnt of challanged you next week on NikePlus i know how you feel about competetion!

Last week with all the Duathlon stuff i think i logged 25miles! Holy cow! I like that my sportband can tell me my total for the week with one button. I am seriously thinking about just using it for my watch now as it has a clock on it too.

Sorry Salsa...Maybe i shouldnt of challanged you next week on NikePlus i know how you feel about competetion!

Last week with all the Duathlon stuff i think i logged 25miles! Holy cow! I like that my sportband can tell me my total for the week with one button. I am seriously thinking about just using it for my watch now as it has a clock on it too.

When I told my hubby he just gave me the "look". Then he told me that it was fine if I participated in the challenge but that I was not going to run, that I was not going to push myself, and that he was still going with me. So I caved and said fine to his demands. At least it will still give me motivation. Plus it will give me motivation to come back and kick your heiny when I am back to full speed!:)

yeah at 140lbs you will be kicking my Heiny. Be careful though..i did hear of some runners that ran to soon after surgery and it WAS NOT good.

yeah at 140lbs you will be kicking my Heiny. Be careful though..i did hear of some runners that ran to soon after surgery and it WAS NOT good.

I have made the solemn promise that I will not run until I have been given full clearance by my PS. Then if it hurts I will back off as well. Despite what other people think on other boards I am not wreckless. I listen to my body and my doctor's orders. It is going to be at least 5 weeks before she gives me clearance to run. However I do have clearance to walk and starting next week I can go up to an hour. So I can still get in about 3 miles per day.

well you will be kicking my butt with 3miles a day as i swim and bike on my off days. So you stand a good chance!!!

Hmmm last night while iwas running was the first time i stated noticing all my lose skin slowing me down and getting a little painful. Is this what you experianced?

Yep. It would really hurt my port area and my back. If I didn't wear a body shaping compression garment I was in incredible pain. It would hurt to breathe because of my port. Sorry to hear about your pain...it sucks!