Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would you like to see at a Convention?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see at a Convention?

That sounds really great!!! My DD lives in San Antonio, so we could visit with them after the convention. Where is it going to be held?????? What Hotel???

I'm in......:tt1:

Teresa

I will definitely be there! I live in Austin! I'd love to see fill doctors who accept Mexican patients who use flouro - such as Dr. Stephanie in Bryan, TX and Tyler, TX. It is so hard for us Mexican "refugees" to get any respect.

I'd also like to see the representative from the J&J Realize Band (they should have a local rep). I'd also like to have a yoga class and a massage therapist (for us to pay extra of course) and a place for mani/pedis. We want to pamper ourselves as we learn! You asked for what we want, so I'm allowed to go to crazy right : )

What day is this happening???

Did I miss that?

I'm scheduling my life for the fall and winter right now and want to see if going fits.

Let me know.

Juli

Hi Juli,

I'm still in the planning stages and getting bids from hotels.

I have this scheduled tentatively for Oct 3-5, 2008.

I hope to have the dates and hotel no later than next week. Trust me I'm keeping everyone in the lope as to what is happening.

I love your enthusiasm Devotion. Great idea about the fill doctors for patients in Mexico, I will see what I can do to make that happen.

The plan is to have a 3-5 star hotel so there should be plenty of pampering options available for you :welldoneclap:)

This is an awesome idea....I would love to attend something like this....

If you need help, I would love to get involved and help out.

Count me in from Ft. Worth! Cher, are you familiar with Dr. Barzune's annual show? (Dallas doc) He did my sisters bypass a few years ago, and she was part of his fashion show (televised and all!) her first year. It was a lot of fun! They had a slide show going on at the back of the stage showing before pics, then the transformed person would walk the stage! It was amazing! I would love to see personal trainers there, nutritionists who don't "cookie cutter" their advice (all bandsters are not equal), and the like. It might be kind of cool to have body fat testing, too. (The BOD POD - Medgadget - www.medgadget.com ) Body fat percentage is MUCH better than the scale to determine success. I look forward to seeing how this event rounds out! Let me know if you need local help, too.

I would love to attend. Although I live in SC and sometimes cuz of money and jobs I cant travel. Unless in off season like Nov. and Dec. maybe tape the convention so people who cant make it can buy it?

OK. I'm totally wanting to do this... but not in early Oct! Lol. can we change the dates just to please my schedule?!? hahaaa!

I'm tentativly scheduled to be in Nigeria on a Medical Missions trip from Sept 26 - Oct 6.

If this can be later Oct I'm totally all in.

I'm already banded so have no desire to meet or hear from surgeons! I voted "other" because the best part for me would be to meet other banded people.

I want to get banded that weekend, not go to a seminar. Though at the rate I'm going, I'll be lucky to be banded this year. :)

Trust me Baggio I am going to take you up on your offer to help :)

I am getting more and more excited each and everyday. I have been on the phone for days now trying to get everything organized. I am hoping to have more information to everyone by Thursday.