Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill Doctors in Chicagoland Area....

at work and frustrated. I too am a patient at Mercy hospital. I need a fill doctor also. Mercy hospital has lost my surgery report so that do not know what size band i have so they are guessing with the fills. how do i get a report to take to that fill doctor yall are talking about if the report is not in my file. just real sad.

Unshackled , please contact Melody or Stacy at Synchrony Health in Oakbrook,il. I know you won't be disappointed, they are not just beautiful people inside and out , but are very smart and knowledgeable and I'm sure they can help you resolve the issue you're having or at least point you in the right direction, they can be reached at 630-990-2440, I pray things work out soon for you.

Im a patient of Dr. Rosett at Mercy and I can say that I've had a good experience with them, so far. I think the staff is wonderful and I've always had a good connection with them. I've only had 1 fill and I know I need another, my appt is Oct 5, so I hope that it goes well. I think that they promote good habits that people need to stick with rather than getting a quick fix. But at the same time I can understand where you're coming from. I hope that you find what you need and wish you the best. :tongue2:

Unshackled , please contact Melody or Stacy at Synchrony Health in Oakbrook,il. I know you won't be disappointed, they are not just beautiful people inside and out , but are very smart and knowledgeable and I'm sure they can help you resolve the issue you're having or at least point you in the right direction, they can be reached at 630-990-2440, I pray things work out soon for you.

Thanks soooooooo much! I was able to go there on yesterday. I had to pay a tranfer fee of 240.00 olus the 95.00 for the fill but it was well worth it. I was in and out in 30 minutes. I got a restiction and the staff was wonderful.

I love mercy and garteful for what they have done for me . however, it seems as they you have to beg them for fills and its not fair. Ive been banded for over a year. Yes, i lost weight but i was working out 5 days a wekk 2.5 hours a day. I really had not had restriction and they would not listen to me. then when i stopped working out and struggled with maintaining my diet I gained 10 lbs because I was really never at a sweet spot. I do not know if I would ever return but for now I am satisfied with my doctor at synchony health. good luck to you and your journey. I do not want a quick fix I just need my doctor to listen to me and realize that I do know sumthing about my body. be blessed

Good to hear and hopefully I'll get to meet you at Group, if you plan on attending , good job and good luck my friend, God bless us all to achieve our goals is my prayer.

Hi I also had my surgery at Mercy Hospital in December

of 2008 received one fill. They really need to close that

department down because everything they said they would do they have not done for there patients. I am looking into seeing a doctor at Northwestern hospital because I have not receive a checkup at all. I did call and complain but nothing happen. It is a shame that they are getting away with how they treat there patients and no one is speaking up. I complained to my insurance about them I do not recommend anyone to have the lapband surgery at Mercy Hospital in Chicago. Also I have been trying to get my medical records paid for them and have not received them They discuss me because lately my stomach have been feeling

really bloated.

i called that center someone posted that charge $95 a fill in and they are asking $595 first time and $95 after that...thats still expensive any other leads?

thank you so much im a new to chicago...

:sad:hi everyone!!

I live in chicago and am looking for a follow-up and fill doctor that accepts medicaid (public aid). Does anyone know of any good doctors in my area that do? Do you know of any inexpensive fill centers? I had the surgery at mercy hospital in february of this year. I have had one fill of 4cc's in a 8cc standard band and can still eat almost as much as before (although i don't understand why because i have had a fill). I am loosing about 1 pound a week, but i am working out 1 hour a day, 6 days a week and starving myself so that i wont overeat in an effort to drop the weight. I need a doctor who is alot more aggressive and doesn't judge their patients as a group. Everyone in my group is having the same issues with the program, we need fills. The doctors at mercy need the "numbers" to keep their program going and i think this may be why the doctors are not as aggressive about the adjustments so that we will have to keep coming back. I dont really know what is going on. I don't want to become discouraged, i'm so hungry all the time. Please help....

You guys are really great here, love ya....

where is this place that fills are $95

Edited by DEEMO
LEFT SOMETHING OUT

where is this place that fills are $95

i two have left mercy the doctors will not do fills i dont no why but i need some help

i two have left mercy the doctors will not do fills i dont no why but i need some help

I too am on Medicaid. I go to Dr. Vitelli at Highland Park Hosp in Downers Grove. You are in and out in 15 minutes, he gives liberal fills, and Medicaid pays for fluoroscopy. He charges 150 cash or 100 cash without fluoroscopy. You might call him to see if he will give a discount since you are on Medicaid. He is wonderful and treats many patients who have had there band done in Mexico. His number is 312996-2077 and his email is jvituic@comcast.net. Tell him susan o'dwyer recommended you! Keep me posted...