Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pooping the Alphabet

OMG Trish - LOLOLOL - That's so funny. I'm sitting here cracking my side laughing.

I have to tell you all of my experince when I went to visit my Husbands family when we for the 1st time in Mexico. I was in my room and my mother inlaw came in with a shoe box I thought oh she is showing my shoes well I was way off base. She tells me if I need to do poo poo I could do it in the box and she will come and take it out for me. I about died when she told me that. I asked my husband why and where the heck was the bathroom at. The out house was being relocated and I was given a choice use the box or hold it. Well I had to use the box girls you could only hold it for so long talk about being humble but yes I did clean up after myself since it was my poo poo.

Since then they do have indoor plumbing.

OMG, this is too funny! And I thought that only people from Michigan were gross!

You remind me of a time when a friend told me about a time when she and her DH were out VERY late one night. They were on their way home at about 6 am and nature called a few miles short of their home.

My friend picked out a nice brick mailbox and told her DH to "Pull over NOW!" which he did, and while she proceeded to to the squat and push position behind this giant brick mailbox, the owner of this grand structure decided it was time to come and get his sunday paper. Well...... she wasn't quite finished when he crossed the road and got to the mailbox, and when he got there OF COURSE he spotted her........ all she could do was say "good morning, I hope you enjoy reading your paper."

I would rather poop my pants in the car then to have that happen.

Had to share the poop story, now I feel like you're family. Are you sure you all weren't born in Michigan????

That is too Funny Pati. OMG I think I would have died or at least keeled over.

Okay, this is going to win the award for the GROSSEST LBT POST EVER, but I just gotta share.

My best friend from highschool is a certifiable whacko. She was also one of those people who are horrified of using public bathrooms, and she was married for 7 years and never pooped while her husband was in the house.

Once when we were roommates our plumbing went out, so I went potty in the next-door neighbor's apartment (no problem, I'm not ashamed of being human.) When I got home, Jill's face was beat red and she had the garbage disposer running and there was a chair by the sink. She refused to admit it, but she sat her ass on our kitchen sink and pooped into the garbage disposal!!!!!

Till this day we still laugh over that, but I never used that side of the sink again.

If you don't like lookin' at it don't go to ratemypoo.com. That is some nasty lookin' stuff. Men can be so disgusting!!!

funny i came across this thread because just the other morning this website was the topic of the conversation on the rock radio station I listen too. Not only do they take pics and invite others to look but now since the invention of the camera phone as soon as they're done they take pics and send them to their friends DAILY! at least that what the radio dj's do - thank God my boyfriend does not make a big ta-do about this issue - yea we'll say I don't feel good cuz I've the diarehea but even when he passes gas he doesn't make a big deal about it - he did when we first started dating and I almost broke up with him because he got up off the couch and when he walked in front of me he farted - I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but it was in my face regardless and I was pissed for the entire night until finally we were at Walmart hours later and I wasn't speaking to him and he asked why and I said maybe because I'm still upset that you farted in my face a few hours ago and he laughed and asked if I was serious. I let him know I didn't grow up sharing bodily function with everyone around - it was something that if it was an accident that was one thing - but if you needed to do your thing you excused yourself from the room. He passes gas, but now he doesn't make a big deal about it - when we first started dating he'd go oh there's a kiss for you........gross........what woman would find that attractive or funny? my poo is my business and no one elses - i hate poop - its only a neccessary bodily function for me - i've see way to many "code browns" when working on the ambulance.........no thanks anymore!

She refused to admit it, but she sat her ass on our kitchen sink and pooped into the garbage disposal!!!!!

Till this day we still laugh over that, but I never used that side of the sink again.

OMG that is the funniest F**Cking thing I have ever read!!!

I'm one of those weirdos about poopin in public or anywhere besides my own house. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and my bathroom is the one in our master bedroom and when I come home in the mornings and he's sleeping and I got to do the doo - I get sooo embarrassed if I fart loud or anything because he's a light sleeper and I know I wake him up - but it can't be helped!

One time with an ex boyfriend who lived 4 hours away from me - we had just started dating and I was staying the weekend - everytime I had to do the doo I would make an excuse and leave to go use the bathroom down the street at the gas station - i hated poopin in public but will do so if need be.

My now boyfriend poops on command every morning rain or shine he's in the bathroom for at least 20-30 minutes like clockwork. I just go when I need to go - I don't schedule a morning appointment with my colon!

Another thing that is completely embarrassing and I know it still happens - I refuse to fart in front of anyone besides one gal pal who has no modesty so it doesn't bother me with her, but never has a boyfriend heard me intentionally - but because I hold it in all day - I know I fart all night in my sleep! I've even woken myself up! So i know i've woken Jon up because he is such a light sleeper! Sometimes I wake up and know that he woke up and I just lay there praying he goes back to sleep quickly - now that we've been together 2 years I'm getting to the point where I don't care if I fart in my sleep..........but I believe in KARMA and I know why this has happened to me. When I was younger my sister had a REALLY BIG FRIEND - and when she would come for my sister's sleepovers we'd stay up late watching movies and she'd always fall asleep early and fart really loud all night and we'd all sit there and laugh at her.........Karma's bitten me in my ass as now I'm a sleep farter too! :( How embarrassing!