Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pooping the Alphabet

Okay, this might sound rude, but I KNOW I am not alone in this! What's with the guys I know being so proud of pooping out letters of the alphabet? My neighbor actually tried to drag me into his bathroom to show me the letter Q. Why are boys and (many) men so fascinated with poop?

Not only do they poop the alphabet but they poop sports equipment. My sweetie, told me er warned me to not go into the bathroom cause he has just "Shit a football". I had to go see. It WAS a football shape. LOLOL!!!!

My son in law (that is visiting this week) said one time he was so proud of his turd that he took a picture of it. SIGH!!!

MEN?????????

My Husband is constantly amazed at how big he can get it. When it's real good he calls for and audience.

Guest Kathy O

If you don't like lookin' at it don't go to ratemypoo.com. That is some nasty lookin' stuff. Men can be so disgusting!!!

This stinkin' thread makes me laugh! Thanks to my "partner in crime" (inside joke but damn funny) for asking me to post something funny to get things rolling around here again.

When I told hubby about ratemypooh.com he said some guys mentioned ratemycameltoe.com. I haven't gone to the pooh site, and I probably won't, but if you need to see vaginas, ratemycameltoe.com has a wide variety. Which brings us to my second question... what's the big deal with vaginas, and why are so many women taking pictures of theirs?

Sorry I had to send this

Ghost Poopie

The kind where you feel the Poopie come out, but there's no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie

The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Wet Poopie

The kind where you wipe your butt fifty times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't runie them with a stain.

Second Wave Poopie

The kind that happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize you have to poopie some more.

Turtle Poopie

The kind of poopie that pops out a little and goes back in a few times before it finallly comes out

Pop-a-Vein-in-your-Forehead-Poopie

The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

Lincoln Log Poopie

The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the plunger.

Gas-sy Poopie

The kind where it's so noisy, everyone within earshot is giggling!

Drinker Poopie

The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

Corn Poopie

(Self explanatory)

Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poop Poopie

The kind where you want to Poopie, but all you do is it on the toilet and fart a few times.

Spinal Tap Poopie

That's the kind when it hurts so badly coming out, you swear it was leaving you sideways.

Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)

The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt cheeks get spashed with Water.

Liquid Poopie

The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots you of your butt and spashes all over the toilet bowl.

Mexican Poopie

The kind that smells so bad your nose burns.

Upper Class Poopie

The kind of Poopie that doesn't smell.

The Suprise Poopie

You are not even at the toilet, because you are sure you are about to fart, but, OOPS---a Poopie! The Dangling Poopie

This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poopie-ing. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

OMG... you people are too funny!

Around this house, its more the size that counts... "Mom, come see this BIG strip I put out", another regular phrase is "Paula, that one was so big, it took 2 flushes and then the plunger to get it down."

And whats the deal with these men taking a 'mini vacation' on the toilet???