Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Exercise Challenge

London......ahhhhhhhhhh.........my home town.....how i miss it...

SOrry bout your infection Georgia...

Jess.......soooooo GLAD you checked in.....ive missed u....keep up the good work lady...i know you have a crazy schedule now...

Tomorrow im off on my first ever race....my goal is just to not walk in the whole thing...should be alot of fun..cant wait to watch the ZUmba ppl. I will try and get a picture..

Georgia Girl - sorry to hear about the infection - bummer!

Whoya - what are you talking about "don't want to walk the whole thing" I have seen your posts and heard about your running and workouts - I have complete faith that you don't walk any of it. You're an animal. Good luck!!

Walked 35 minutes Thursday and headed back to the gym tonight for 35 more. Planning walks on both Sat and Sun as well. Next week I get to move back into the running phase of my life. Can't wait.

Hope everyone has a gerat weekend and really Whosya - have a gerat time. We know you will do well.

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping by Monday it will be a lot better. My nose is feeling a lot better now. Now I'm just waiting on my leg to heal. Thanks for thinking of me everyone!

can't wait to hear how things went whosya!!!

yesterday -

20min elliptical

30min ab / arm resistance

60min treadmill - 15min walk/30min run/15min walk

today -

30min horsback riding

2hr mountain bike ride around lake

**need a gell'd seat for saddle & bike, after loosing some of the booty**:lol:

hope all is having a good wkend,

I did it!!

It was SUPER exciting but the weather was terrible. 32F and SNOWING! yuck. I thought about chickening out with the weather but once i got running i stayed warm. Didnt walk any of it. It was kind of emotional seeing how far i have come from a year ago.

post-220194-13813136899946_thumb.jpg

Finally got power, but don't care!

63 mile route

Sagged in after 35 miles

2 hours, 17 minutes riding

1 hour, 2 minutes stopped

Avg. speed this event 14.4

Usual avg. speed about 19

Reason avg. speed down this event?

85% of the route was UPHILL

No lie

G'nite...me sleepy

Tons to report for this week, but will have to be tomorrow. I'M EXHAUSTED.

Love & miss y'all! Will catch up on reading and post tomorrow after I recover.

Thanks Luluc.

I just looked up the website and i came 368th out of 720 runners! not bad for my first go.

Way to go Steff!!!!!! Goodnight!

today -

20min warm up elliptical

30min arm / ab circut

1 mile walk / 1 mile run / 1 mile walk

Okay, still fighting for every minute to check in, but I am keeping up on the exercise from this week. Friday, I hit the gym as scheduled doing elliptical for 20 min, zumba class 60 min, and strength training on my back and abs. Then Saturday morning hit it again, for zumba 60 min, eliptical 20 min. I did get a full strength training in so I hope to do that on Monday night.

Rock on Whosyadaddy! I know we are all so proud of you! I hope your proud of yourself! You come such a long way, and because you have been so faithful, look where you are!!! I know you must be feeling so awesome~!

Stefanie~ sounds like you have been one busy girl!

Everyone here is really doing awesome! Congrats all! Keep it up!

WOW! Whosya - you rock!! And you look great.

Steph - how? I am checking on to report 2 miles on Saturday. You are a monster!!

Whosya - by the way, I got sunburned yesterday while mowing the hard. I know, that was mean. But I really commend you for getting out there. Snow? I don't know that I would turned out. Well done!

Have a great week all.

today -

yoga class & an hr walk through the ranch; cold day in TX but great for brisk walk w/pups....

Burned your hand...tut tut. Cut me deep......

I got back on the treadmill after my big run on Sat and i was fine. Im up in Montreal Canada so i had to find a local Gym. The treadmill was in french lol...god thing i can speak french :).

Glad to see you still at it....keep it up JESS!

Will be doing a french spin class on Weds so that should be fun. Keep it up my ladies. Thank you sooooo much for all the encouragement!

Hey, DADDY! Way to go on the run! Love the pic! You are rockin', as usual! You are my hero, Ferris Bueller!

TEXGIRLY...I don't FEEL like a monster! I feel defeated! I DESPISE giving up! But thank you very much for the encouragement! And I started just like you, so keep at it! I remember just last summer that I was fighting my way through my first 7 mile ride. That's the great thing about cycling...improvement comes quickly. You're doing great!

Everyone is doing so well this month! I love it! Keep it up, y'all! :huh2:

Well I'm not going to try to catch up from before I lost power last week...suffice it to say that I'm keeping up my weekday workouts, one body part a day, hour and a half to two hours, went 35 miles on my bike damn near all uphill on Saturday, and went for a walk with my Lab on my regular biking trail for about 15 miles on Sunday. (My gym was at half power for days...that means half the lights worked, the rest flashed like in a disco (very annoying while working out), and NO AIR CONDITIONING! But at least I was able to get a hot shower at the gym...at home it was cold showers in the dark!) I promised my Pomeranian that he would get to go next time...I just can't handle a 65 pound mutt in one hand and a 5 pound mutt in the other all at once! LOL

Since the Lancaster Country Ride kicked my ever-lovin' ass on Saturday, I decided to up the ante for my workouts in the gym. I'm back to pushing the heavy weight with the same reps and sets. Today we did legs for two hours and I darn near passed out during the kickbacks because it was so heavy. I also added two new exercises. No pain, no gain...right? I have GOT to get my legs in shape for hills on the bike. Lancaster is close enough for me to drive to a couple times a month to train on those same hills that beat me, too. That ride will not beat me again next year!

Edited by TexasFire67