Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All you people do is complain...

naugles was bought by del taco...i used to go to one that was on the edge of palm springs...macho beef burrito....mmmmmm....del taco was never as good

OMG...that Naugles (chicken burrito my fav) was our high school hang out. I still live in Palm Springs, and no...I no longer "hang out" at fast food places. But we used to LOVELOVELOVE Naugles, especially after, shall we say, um...altering our personalities in high school. :thumbup::biggrin::rolleyes: Did you ever see me there? LOL:lol:

My favorite mexican fast food is a place called Pancheros. They make these giant burritos the size of your head. I used to down one of those puppies all the time. Now I could maybe eat 1/10 of one lol.

Jack in the Box Tacos. They were my favorites.

My first job was at Der Weinerschnitzel. A hot dog with mustard and onions. mmmmmmmmmm. If I remember correctly it was on Van Nuys Blvd. In Pacoima.

My second job was at California Donuts in Sun Valley right off of 5. A hot buttermilk just glazed. Nothing better.

OMG...that Naugles (chicken burrito my fav) was our high school hang out. I still live in Palm Springs, and no...I no longer "hang out" at fast food places. But we used to LOVELOVELOVE Naugles, especially after, shall we say, um...altering our personalities in high school. :smile::biggrin::blushing: Did you ever see me there? LOL:lol:

well, if you were there in 81-82 maybe...have to see a high scholl pic to know...i was in class of 83 at pshs

What vitriol you have spewed. How sad your life must be to spew such venom.

I never heard of Naugles....

I just got back from lunch w/the bf...soup and a sandwich at Saltgrass (I'm not sure if it's limited to TX?) My first time there, and I had built it up, but it wasn't that great.

Der Weinerschnitzel! I loved that place. CA is the only place I've seen them, though.

editing to delete rude quoted post

:cursing: LOL That's cute.

By the way...Where is your pic? I'm curious to see it.

Edited by losingjusme

:cursing::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Much of my taste for fast food has changed, or completely gone away. Which, in its own way is a shame, if I could have ever controlled myself and eaten it in small quantities before it would never have become an issue!!!

Now the problem is, having to chew so thoroughly, you end up really tasting what you are eating, and much of it is not good!!! I end up with a feeling in my mouth like I did just that, and chewed a spoon full of lard--------yuck!!!

Back in my days of inhaling fast food though---I don't think I chewed much at all!!!

Kat

Wow, methinks someone's trolling and probably isn't even banded. Yeah, she's had tons of male attention in the whole week she's been banded, because of the massive 20 pound weight loss she's had. *snort* Sure, tell us another one. :lol:

OMG, this is AWESOME! I haven't had a laugh this good in months! She's smokin' the good stuff, I think. :lol: :cursing::lol::lol:

Wow, methinks someone's trolling and probably isn't even banded. Yeah, she's had tons of male attention in the whole week she's been banded, because of the massive 20 pound weight loss she's had. *snort* Sure, tell us another one. :lol:

OMG, this is AWESOME! I haven't had a laugh this good in months! She's smokin' the good stuff, I think. :lol: :cursing::lol: :lol:

I LOL'ed!:lol:

editing to delete rude quoted post

Is this really GeezerSue?

Edited by losingjusme

Much of my taste for fast food has changed, or completely gone away. Which, in its own way is a shame, if I could have ever controlled myself and eaten it in small quantities before it would never have become an issue!!!

Now the problem is, having to chew so thoroughly, you end up really tasting what you are eating, and much of it is not good!!! I end up with a feeling in my mouth like I did just that, and chewed a spoon full of lard--------yuck!!!

Back in my days of inhaling fast food though---I don't think I chewed much at all!!!

Kat

Kat,

You're right - there is so much now that I don't like, that I thought I did. I chew and chew, and it's just gross by the time I'm done.

I'm amazed to think back on how much food I inhaled. Did I ever eat anything? or just swallow it all whole?

:cursing: