Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

I hope you don't have the swine flu that is hitting th schools right now. Please take care of yourself. We all need our advisor on here right now. Drink lots of chicken noodle soup...it really does work.

i will def keep you in my prayers. What area do you work in we might could meet for me to give you the Vitamins cause they are just gonna ruin at my house the about make me sick but anything orange juicy does

*I would def appreciate the Vitamins thanks! I dont know if I'll be at the next support group meeting though it may be december bofore I get to come! Due to school and work

On a side note.....I HATE BEING SICK! Yesterday when I got to clinicals I had already had a cough now Im achy ALL over and just feel horrible...so keep my in your prayers I have my first interview today and I need to put on my bright face :thumbup:

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

sounds like me and you have the samething. im not feeling good at all. i hope i get feeling better by saturday, if not i want be going to c and sars shower. and i hate to miss that.

I hope you don't have the swine flu that is hitting th schools right now. Please take care of yourself. We all need our advisor on here right now. Drink lots of chicken noodle soup...it really does work.

No swine flu in this are yet thanks goodness but yeah Im def loving some chicken noodle soup...I think its the awful high sodium content that kills everything...lol I feel a tiny bit better this morning. I'm coughing up some horrible looking stuff. I'm pretty sure its all sinus related. Thanks everybody!!!

i will def keep you in my prayers. What area do you work in we might could meet for me to give you the Vitamins cause they are just gonna ruin at my house the about make me sick but anything orange juicy does

you could prob give them to jason bc I will most likely see him or his wife! Thanks so much again. I havent tried taking those horrible nonchewable pills again esp after how they made me feel so nauseated.

sounds like me and you have the samething. im not feeling good at all. i hope i get feeling better by saturday, if not i want be going to c and sars shower. and i hate to miss that.

Yeah I know I told zach I may not be going but we shall see let me know if yall are going or not bc if yall dont go I dont think Im gonna go lol :thumbup:

ok i'll take them to the next support group

Thanksbusdriver...jason I guess you see that you are now employed under Kaninas delivery service :w00t:

This is driving me CrAzy!!!! 1 more lb and I'll be in onderland!!!!!!!

my scales dont seem to be moving but i am eating right and excerising. I did not even think to ask jason, sry bout that jason

lollymoe i got an email about your other post but can't find it. I would call dr tomorrow and ask i have not had that problem but before i did anything i would call dr

I'm sorry. I resolved the problem during the night after asking the questions. Go figure....

I deleted it since it was resolved...thank goodness.

I am feeling so much better today. Now, maybe I can get on with my lapband journey.:)

thats fine i just thought for a minute i was finally losing my mind

Well, if you are losing your mind, it's okay because my mind is probably following along with yours. Some days I seem to be completely lost. Hope to meet you ate group in September.

there is no hope for my mind it just gets further gone everyday. I will be at support as far as i know

Is the next meeting on the 12th or 19th I never can remember which saturday it is...if its the 19th I may just take the whole day off bc I have a wedding to go to that afternoon...If its the 12th I wont be able to make it :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches