Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

Support group is on the 19th...third Saturday. Hope to see you there. Would love to meet all of you.:):biggrin:

Hey Jason you gonna try to go to this before the wedding? I only asked off for 1/2 day but I'm sure I could change it...I'll look and see if I have any vacation if not then I better work!

Yippee! Another 4 pounds gone this week.

Yippee! Another 4 pounds gone this week.

:biggrin: WTG Lolly!!! Keep it up!!!! :lol:

Thanks Shawna:

I've been reading old posts and according to them, I am suppose to be in "Bandster's Hell" with no restrictions and might gain instead of losing. Well, so far, I am losing, I do feel some restriction at times, and I am thankful for it.

I hope to meet you at group on the 19th.

Hey, anyone tried the Muscle Milk and the Unjury Protein Powder? I am using the Matrix from the hospital but thought I would try others to see if they are better.

I have tried several different ones and they're all gross BUT I havent tried that one...let us know! I've heard the Unjury Fruit Drinks are AWESOME but you can't get them in stores around here that I've seen you have to buy them offline.

Hey Jason you gonna try to go to this before the wedding? I only asked off for 1/2 day but I'm sure I could change it...I'll look and see if I have any vacation if not then I better work!

i was thinking about it. it will be pushing it. i would have to leave the meeting by 1130-12 if so. what do you think.

Hey, anyone tried the Muscle Milk and the Unjury Protein powder? I am using the Matrix from the hospital but thought I would try others to see if they are better.

i have tried the muscle milk and its nasty. i like the one Walmart sales more then any of them. thats what i use now along with the Protein Shots.< /p>

on a side not i just posted some side by side pics of me from the start to about 4 months ago. and wow, i didnt realize until then i looked like that. it really did hurt me to see that pic of me. i don't know how i even got around at that weight. it make sme realize that the hard time i have nowe losing the last 70-80 ounds is well worth the fight.

roll tide roll:thumbup:

Yeah Jason I saw your pix and you look great. Yeah I actually think Im gonna work that morning before the wedding because I have family coming up from fl the last sat in sept so I need to take that day off instead.

Yeah Jason I saw your pix and you look great. Yeah I actually think Im gonna work that morning before the wedding because I have family coming up from fl the last sat in sept so I need to take that day off instead.

thanks

yea it would be a rush to get to it and then back home and get ready and go to the wedding. we might meet up with you guys before we go that day.

ya'll dont for get to register for the walk from obesity i just did because i finally remembered to

I registered about a month ago. I am still trying to meet my goal. I am about 1/2 way there. I am sooo looking forward to the walk!!

Can someone tell me.. or prepare me... who is doing Dr. Miles / Schmitts fills now? I haven't been since April I think but need to go now. Thanks!

For Dr. Miles - I believe Lisa does the females and Dr. Miles does the males. I am not sure about Dr. Schmitt. Didn't he used to do his own fills?

I am a Schmitt patoent and lisa did the one i have had done