Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where do you live?

Can you tell I'm trying to get this place hoppin'? =)

I live in Kentucky but grew up right across the river in West Virginia.

Hey taismommy, my sister lives in Harlem! I'm going to visit her one of these days, probably next summer when I'm SKINNY BABY!!!!

cowboysfan, Mansfield, TX. That sounds like such an All-American name. I love it!

I'm a Montana boy but I spend most of my time in Alaska with work.

I love Alaska. It's my favorite place in the world. Been there twice on business and am always awed by the beauty there. What do you do for work Leather?

"Great Lakes" state of Michigan here . . . too cold & snowy for about 5 months of the year, but the rest of the time I love it. I love the water! I can't wait to put a bathing suit on and head for the beach!

I'm a Montana boy but I spend most of my time in Alaska with work.

Leather:

Hi...I have always wanted to go vacation up in the NW, and of the states in that area. Sooooooo beautiful. Particularly AK & MT. Never been, but from just what I've seen in pics and things, just too pretty for words. So you grew up in MT, but work in AK? What do you do? So how long have you been banded? I see you just joined the forum in January, me too. I was banded Oct/07 (Halloween). I love my band. I've lost 35 lbs. Well, hope to get to know you better & tell us all the interesting stuff about AK.

I have lived in St. Louis, MO for the past 32 years so I guess this is home. I grew up on a farm in Central Missouri, near Jefferson City.

taismommy, I'm with you! We can go on a NYC shopping spree together! Wow. I cannot even imagine that! :thumbdown:

Jax, I'm jealous that you live in FL. I've only been once but it was delightful! (Of course, DisneyWorld really is the happiest place on earth!) =)

Leather, I'm jealous of you too! My grandfather had the privilege of visiting every state in the U.S. and he told me Montana was the most beautiful by far. Because of what he said I got it in my head when I was little that I wanted to move to Montana and be a rancher. :rolleyes: I've never even been on a horse! :confused2: I'd like to hear more about Alaska, also. I really have thought about moving there in recent years.

Rhapsody, my sister went to school at Interlochen near Traverse City. It was sooooooo beautiful there!

St.LouisGal, I never would have guessed your location! =) I drove past St. Louis a couple of years ago but didn't get to visit the city. I've heard good things about it!

St. Louis is a great city. There are lots of interesting things to do. I still prefer the country and am looking forward to retiring back to central MO in a few years.

St. Louis is a great city. There are lots of interesting things to do. I still prefer the country and am looking forward to retiring back to central MO in a few years.

Hi StLouisGal...your city is awesome. Vacationed there in Oct/06. We had a blast. Great, great city. The people are unbelievably nice and friendly. Got to do many things there, really cool. I want to go back some day & do the things we didn't have time to do. We were there during the MLB playoffs (which St. Louis went to & won the world series that year) & it was major, major excitement going on in the city. But the arch is one of the most amazing things I've ever done.