Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Bandsters: MASTER THREAD

Rugman, what's not to get? You're losing fat and building muscle, which is denser and therefore smaller than fat! You're going in the right direction!

Lynn, I LOVE the idea of deep Water aerobics! I bet that feels GOOD...

A-Dub, I'm logging on quickly from work, and don't have the time or the willingness to be unsafe at W right now, but when the thing came out, all of the geeky gadget sites had vids of hot chicks doing nude Wii stuff. INdeed, I remember one where (disclaimer: what follows is not for the faint of heart) some guy had attached the Wii controller to his "johnson" and was using it to play Wii Tennis with.

Of course, I realize that A-Dub will now spend the rest of the day googling various combos of "Wii, controller, johnson"...

morbidly inept at typing on the internet!

I am actually MORBIDLY OBESE!

It only took about 4 1/2 months and 84 pounds!

I feel like I should be walking down the runway weeping as I clutch the sash and the vast bouquet to my chest while the band plays "Here She Comes, Miss America"...

Congratulations, Fenton, on a great SV! And so quickly, too. :teeth_smile:

BTW, love the accent and the voice! :biggrin2:

Fenton-I sounds weird to be congratulating you on being morbidly obese but I know how this is a big bench mark for you. (and alot of us others)

a%3Eredroses.jpg

side bar- I like the US cover better then the British one. Annie had a good idea to scan your jacket pic but I sent the book to my dad in Ca. I was thinking about that yesterday. By the time you take the pic for the next book no one will recognize you, no to mention the 3rd or 4th. You will be the James Bond(movie version) of authors- a new face with each sequel.

Resize%20of%2024%20red%20roses%20medium%20stems.jpg

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......I just called to try and get in for an adjustment before I go on vacation.....but my doc is out of town and won't return until the day I leave on vacation.....I was so hoping to get in before we leave.

I'm worried about this trip.....we spend a week in a lodge in West Yellowstone with a wonderful group of friends....good times, but the evenings generally consist of eating and drinking.....I'm very worried about it.................................................sigh

Congrats Fenton, on your being morbidly obese.. What a great accomplishment! I am 6 points from being "obese" and can't wait to get there! 84lbs gone is amazing, keep up the good work!

As for the Wii tennis johnson style.. What a mental pic:)

It's not just any johnson - it's a *magic* johnson!

Thanks all! I'm v. satisfied. But now KPod has raised the ante by mentioning how close she is to "obese" - the game is afoot!

Amanda, thanks for the bouquet! Now, where's my sash???

I like the US cover better, but the British one is (supposedly) more appropriate for the UK (and Australian, apparently) market. The Dutch cover is positively bizarre - it looks like someone doing something incredibly inappropriate to a cow's udder - but the German one is kind of cool.

Fenton, Congratulations! I am 3.5 lbs from onederland and I've been there for about 2 weeks. Actually, I had gone up to 5lbs away but today I was back to 3.5. Then I got to work and had Ruffles and a cream cheese dip, so I'm guessing I'll be back up tomorrow. Just a week and a half till my next fill.

Finally, where the hell is Teri from KC??? I hope she's not Gone Wild in Nashville!

And by "Gone Wild In Nashville", I don't mean getting plastered and flashing "the girls" (as you women apparently like to say) at a video camera for a few bucks...

Fenton,

Just wanted to say that I did "go wild in Nashville" but happily I'm back now. I've been so busy at home since coming back and starting back to work that I just haven't had time to login and catch up on everything. The trip was very fun and I really hated to come back but have to work to get more vacation time (laughing)!!

On another note, I gained back 3 lbs of what I'd lost right before I left for Nashville, but luckily as of today I'm down 2 of those 3 lbs and I'm due for my 3rd fill next Monday. Can't wait for that fill, I know I was eating way too much in Nashville, but I'm glad to say that as of yesterday I'm back on track now and just need to get my behind in gear now to start my doing my treadmill, going to start tonite, I promise!!

Since having my WII I confess that I haven't used it as much as I'd have liked to either, but when I've used it, it has been a lot of fun including the Hula Hoop. I agree, it might be better for toning but on the other hand if you do the Aerobics portion long enough it should help in the weight loss area too.

I had to catch up on reading everyone's posts and I agree that everyone has sure been busy posting the last few days. I didn't think it would take me so long to catch up but finally after reading some this morning and this afternoon, I feel like I'm back in the loop again. (WHEW!)

Well done, Teri! After a week in a high-fat food paradise, it's great that you're up only one pound!

Welcome back...

morbidly inept at typing on the internet!

I am actually MORBIDLY OBESE!

It only took about 4 1/2 months and 84 pounds!

I feel like I should be walking down the runway weeping as I clutch the sash and the vast bouquet to my chest while the band plays "Here She Comes, Miss America"...

Congratulations!