Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

vicki,

i feel the same way...every time i get a fill it has to be taken out...cant seem to find the right spot

vicki,

i feel the same way...every time i get a fill it has to be taken out...cant seem to find the right spot

well, I am definitly calling tomorrow, i can't get Water or anything to go down and I tried to eat vanilla icecream to soothe and reduce inflamation, and then that wouldn't move and when it came out it had blood in it and this morning i could taste blood...I am terrified now. I am having new carpet installed tomorrow so if i cant get in tomorrow I have to see someone tues. He is gonna have to scope me cause i wont be at ease until i know everything is ok..

ps. i hit the 100 lb mark today, kinda bitter sweet with the misery i am in...i also bought a pair or slacks and skirt today size 14 and loose. i hope everything is ok so i can be happy with this accomplishment...

Edited by vicki's band

vicki...if you cant get Water down, id call tonite...i wouldnt wait till tomorrow

vicki...if you cant get Water down, id call tonite...i wouldnt wait till tomorrow

Why, now your scaring me, call me sometime. cell 507-3636 home 683-0812. do u know something I don't know.

Edited by vicki's band

because if you cant get Water down, you shouldnt wait. if you cant swallow water you wont be able to swallow anything and so you shouldnt wait. if you are that swollen you are too tight vicki. i had to call him once on the weekend and he met me at the hospital to take some fill out. its not good that you cant swallow water

Yes, I agree, but I figured I went the last few days so i would just wait till morning. were u like this when u met him. also, My boyfriends daughter in law is an ER nurse there and she is a bitch and the last one I would want to know my business. I hate this formum, do u have to log off and get back on to get reply s and then it take forever to get the page back!

when i met him i had the severe heartburn. but he didnt even have me go to the ed. he met me at the door and took me to a room there and did the unfill. even if he doesnt have you go tonite at least you can talk to him and let him know whats going on

what number did u call

i called the clinic number and they have a msg that gives you the number to call. i figured this way you talk to him. he may tell you to wait till tomorrow, but always better to be safe...im going to ask him myself to do an upper gi on me to check my band

I had the upper GI done 2 weeks ago, and everything was great, no restriction band placement was good, Barb says that about all that shows. I know Yvette (BIG GURL X) just had the scope done cause she was worried too. so i'm gonna ask him to schedule it. sh**, i guess this is the down side of the band....

got hold of Hoffman, may see him tomorrow, but they are closed tom. and he is busy, said he could try and see me somewhere before noon, but have carpet installer coming in am. He said if I could do liquids and hold off till tues morn first thing he is going to drain me....ooooooooooohhh Lord, he i go again....

thanx for calling Yvette, made me feel sooooo much better talking to another bandster!! luv and hugs to all.

sorry about that vicki...it can be rough...ill be there tues morn

no kidding Val, but right now I dont even care about the unfill, I just want some relief. I'll be singing a different tune after tomorrrow I'm sure. what time is your appt, he just told me to come in in the am.

my appt is at 1045 vicki

my appt is at 1045 vicki

It was really great to finally meet u Val. Too bad we didn't have a few minutes to chat. Hoffman remove .8 cc's and i go back on march 30th @ 11:15. feel much better, can eat and drink now. was actually feeling better this am. but we decided to deflate some anyway and let myself heal. how did u make out today, did u lose, did u get a fill. hope all went well with u....