Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

Rain and Vicky, how are you both feeling ?

shar

hey shar,

I too am very discouraged, I gained the 14 lbs in 14 days, then got 1.5cc put back in but I can eat all I want and more, I dont know what my fill should be now, cause i am at 5cc and no restriction at all. I havent lost any of the weight I gained and might have gained a couple more.

suppose to have an appt on the 7th, but just found out today my daughter who lives in Georgia with husband and two daugters has stage 2 cervical cancer and I cant even think straight right now, might have to fly out any time. vicki:sad:

i have an appt 6/30 with dr. h...anyone else going that day

Vicki I'm sorry to hear about your daughter my prayers are with you.

Vicki I'm sorry to hear about your daughter my prayers are with you.

thank you Bugs that means a lot to me, really...vicki

Vicky, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I pray all the time and she and your family will be in my prayers.

Keep us posted.

shar

Vicky, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I pray all the time and she and your family will be in my prayers.

Keep us posted.

shar

thanx Shar, It is nice to have everyones support and to know you are praying for my daughter, I am so scared and I don't know what to do except pray. she is going to the doctor on mon. and then I will know more. and maybe get some Idea as to when I should fly down there. Thank you all so much for all your support and prayers...vicki

Vicki,

Im sorry to hear about your daughter. That must be very hard especially since she is not right around the corner. Im still up since the unfill also. My appointment is on the 8th and Im up three lbs since they took away the Fluid.< /p>

Good luck to you, I hope you can make your appointment maybe a little more fill will do the trick.

Rain

Vicki,

Im sorry to hear about your daughter. That must be very hard especially since she is not right around the corner. Im still up since the unfill also. My appointment is on the 8th and Im up three lbs since they took away the Fluid.< /p>

Good luck to you, I hope you can make your appointment maybe a little more fill will do the trick.

Rain

Dear Rain, Bugs, and Shar, Thank you all so much for all your support over the weekend, My daughter found out today that the RN who gave her the results over the phone on Fri. made a mistake!!!!!! She does have cervical cancer, but not Stage 2. It is contained to the cervix only and they will remove the cervix but she will not need radiation or chemo as thought. she will have to have pap smears every 4 months now and watch that it does not come back...Please make sure you all get yearly paps, this was the scariest thing ever, and she is only 33 yrs old........I love you all.....vicki

Vicki,

Thank God what a small relief that they caught that in time. Im 33 as well and always get my yearly exam. Thanks for the reminder.

Rain

vicki,

my thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family

that is great news vicki!!!! that is one thing i never miss

Rain,

i finally broke my plateau....i have been on onderland for almost a week...hopefully it will last

I'm glad to hear the news I hope she stays well .

Great job Veronica, Im stuck and even gave up the scale. Which is big for me b/c I used to weigh myself like 5x's a day. Im a little annoyed and hopeful for my upcoming appointment.

I am so excited, I just returned from my Dr's office with good news. I had taken the liberty to write a "sample" referral letter for my PCP and when I got to his office he said it was the best written letter he had ever seen and asked if he could just copy and sign it....YAY...(I am a certified medical coder, so I used CPT codes and I think I did a fine job on the letter *pats myself on back*) :thumbup:

I was afraid he would not refer me for the lap band but he thought it was a good idea, so for now I'm on cloud nine.

I have all my paperwork in order now and I'll be mailing it back to Dr Hoffmans office tomorrow, so hopefully this goes smoothly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

And another good thing happened, my Dr said that if they require a sleep study, he would be more than happy to do that (since he is the sleep study Dr at our local hospital) now how lucky is that, my PCP is also a sleep study Dr. I think this is truly meant to happen for me, all the pieces seem to be going into place.

Hope everyone else has a great day too.