Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I haven't been banded yet, and HATE low fat cheese, but Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb rocks. I love it. Each wedge has 35 Cal, 2 grams Fat, 2.5 grams Protein. It is quite a lot too, I eat it on crackers, it will cover about 6 crackers. There are all sorts of recipes on their site too, I haven't tried them yet, but I am sure I will. Here is the website for Laughing cow cheese Laughing Cow

i buy the 8 ounce blocks of mild chedder and mozarella and then cut them into 8 peices each and individually wrap them in aluminum foil. then i can take an ounce with me when I need to.

I don't like low-fat cheese either.

There's one brand that has lower calories per ounce than others, it's not diety, just is the way it is. When I get home from work, I'll post the name, I wanna say it's Serggio's or something.

With being able to eat so little and needing Protein, I go for the real thing! Like Soniacan, I buy the 8 oz blocks of (Helluva Good or Kraft) colby jack or muenster and eat a small piece each day.

I used to avoid fats at all cost, but now it's carbs--and whatever comes with my Protein, I say "Oh well!"...:)

I eat full fat cheddar and occasionally things like brie or camambert. I dont like low fat cheese (or yogurt) but its not a food I eat a lot of, as its high fat and high calorie. So I just eat small amounts of normal stuff.

Thanks guys, your so right, if you don't eat too much why eat the gross stuff?

I haven't had a fill yet so I guess I'm paranoid, nothing really limits my intake other than dry meat or if I eat too much. I'm supposed to keep my meals to 1- 1 1/2 C.

I like the low fat string cheese; I think it's the cheese head brand. 60 calories, 2g of fat and 8g of protien. And they're pretty filling for a snack.< /p>

The Velveeta 2% milk version is pretty good. You can buy the cheese slicer that enables you to cut it really thin if you buy the block kind. Low Fat Mozzarella is good too. Other than those, I can't stand low fat cheese, let alone fat free.

I have to agree -if you're only eating little bits of it anyways .. why it the crappy stuff? Before banding I tried to eat lowfat everything, but now - if I can only eat a bit of it anyways it's gonna be a good bit darn it.

I like cracker barrel 2% cheese. They even make them in individually wrapped 1 oz sticks - not environmentally friendly but very convenient.

For me the Protein and taste are much more important than the low fat. I try to watch the sugars more than the fat. They tend to add more sugars to the low fat than they do to the regular. So give me cheese, any type of cheese. I eat it daily. Swiss, Cheddar, parmesean, blue cheese, etc. I love my cheese! It makes a great late afternoon snack. That's my problem time, it's too long between lunch and dinner and the cheese is very satisfying.

i buy the 8 ounce blocks of mild chedder and mozarella and then cut them into 8 peices each and individually wrap them in aluminum foil. then i can take an ounce with me when I need to.

i also buy 8 oz blocks of mild cheddar. i cube a block and take it to work to snack on during mu 10 hr shift. i supplement that with what i bring for lunch...cubed chicken, chili, lil smokies,hamburger, oe some such item.