Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - Bagnato Bandits

Mia;

Haven't posted in a while. Work has been craaaazzzy! Hope everything goes well for you on Friday. I'll be thinking of and praying for you. Wow, I know you have to be so excited to get a fill. I'm scheduled for the 25th and can hardly wait. I feel very little restriction and have started going to the gym. Just 30 minutes every other day on the treadmill. No additonal weight loss, but I feel much better overall. Best of luck.

Hey Mia,

I been really busy too! I'm trying to get everything in order for my son's birthday party on Saturday and I have been running around like crazy. I just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers tonight. Good luck tomorrow and please let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to it.

Hi Georgia Girl;

My birthday is on Saturday as well. No party though. Just plan to treat myself to new make-up since new clothes would be crazy right now. Gonna hang out with some friends. Happy birthday to your son! Hope all is well with you. Looks like you're gonna reach your sweetheart goal. Way to Go!

Hi Georgia Girl;

My birthday is on Saturday as well. No party though. Just plan to treat myself to new make-up since new clothes would be crazy right now. Gonna hang out with some friends. Happy birthday to your son! Hope all is well with you. Looks like you're gonna reach your sweetheart goal. Way to Go!

Hey baboobabe!

I'm really hoping I make the goal but I seem to be at a standstill right now. I hope to get another fill on the 12th, seems like I can eat like a cow lately :tongue2:. Happy Birthday to you too! Have a wonderful birthday and have fun!

Hey Everyone! I'm home from my port revision. I must admit that I feel a TON more sore than I ever did with the actual entire first procedure. I guess reopening the old wound has something to do with it. Everything went well and I got 3CC's put into my band. I'm off to go veg out for a while and enjoy not having to work or take care of anyone right now, lol. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers sent my way!

Mia- I'm so glad everything went well. I'm sorry about the soreness, but I know you're happy about the fill! Get plenty of rest and let us know how you are progressing. Have a great day!

I was so sorry to hear about the meeting. I was looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope to get another one together soon. Mia I wil be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Let us know how you are doing as soon as you can.

I'm sorry. I thought me and nip were the only ones going and nip wasn't feeling well. If I had known you were going, we could have met up anyway. I talked (through email) with Terri from Dr. B's office, and she assured me that they were working on putting support group meetings together. We will definitely set up another meeting though. I can't wait to meet everyone too!

How many fills did it take before you guys starting feeling some restriction- I got 3cc in my band and I don't have any restriction at all-I'm trying hard to go on willpower but man its SO HARD. I usually do good until the afternoon and then I'm STARVING. I'm trying to keep it below 1200 a day, most days 1000, and the scale still isn't moving.=( I keep gaining and losing the same two pounds....

Mia

I didn't get restricion until my second fill which took me to 5cc. It was oo tight and I had to get Elizabeth totake .5cc out. I got so bad that I coldn't swallow my own spit and that is very painful. Everyone is different though and you really can't judge too much by what is good for others.

I am glad your revision went ok. Yolu will be doing great soon just hang in there. Take care.

How many fills did it take before you guys starting feeling some restriction- I got 3cc in my band and I don't have any restriction at all-I'm trying hard to go on willpower but man its SO HARD. I usually do good until the afternoon and then I'm STARVING. I'm trying to keep it below 1200 a day, most days 1000, and the scale still isn't moving.=( I keep gaining and losing the same two pounds....

Mia, I've have 4 fills with a total of 6cc's in my band now. I do have some restriction, but I don't think I am quite at my "sweet spot". I think a small fill might do the trick. Everyone is different though, some people only need one fill while others need several.

When you get fills at the obesity clinic do they make sure you can drink Water before you go home?

Yes, they do.

Mia, how are you feeling?

Pamela

Thank you so much! I am out of town this week doing route inspections so I won't know how much I lose over the course of the week and it is going to drive me nuts!!!! I know I am not supposed to but I weigh every morning and it really moivates me.

You are doing great too with your weight loss. Keep up whatever you are doing. Are you working out? I have to start doing some sort of exercise again and then I really would see the pounds leave....

Take care!

The soreness is slowly going away thank goodness! I'm headed back to work today- I am hoping maybe my fill will be one of those that kicks in a week later and suddenly I'll have restriction but I'm not counting on that. I see Dr. B again the end of this week and I will see when I can get another fill. I'm not losing any weight- just sitting here gaining and losing the same couple of pounds which is driving me nuts- We are going to Jamaica on our honeymoon in June and I really had hoped to be down 50 lbs by then- think I'll make it? I am sucking on this willpower alone thing....

Mia

I think you can lose 50 lbs. by june. I lost 50 from Oct 10 to Feb 10. It really does get better just hang in there.

Take care.