Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - Bagnato Bandits

Sorry you are having a rough day Mia. If you are feeling burnt out, don't push yourself. Take a break from the exercise and just focus on making good healthy food choices the rest of the day. Feel better soon hun!

Well I made myself work out during lunch, even though I had to stop twice to answer the phone. Still in a weird kind of depressed feeling mood today. We were planning to go to a corn maze tonight and because of this crappy weather looks like that is not going to happen. I went ahead and exercised cause I knew I wouldn't get any in sat or sunday. Jamie and I actually have a childless weekend this weekend and I'm hoping my mood perks up- I'd hate to be an emotional down in the dumps type person on one of our VERY FEW times we get to ourselves....I just wish I knew how to shake these blues...

Mia -

I started to tell you to exercise, but I couldn't do it b/c it was too obnoxious. Take a hot bath with two glasses of wine.....that's my Rx!

O_W

LOL! I plan on doing that tonight Oneder Woman!!! We are having a cookout with some friends and I'm going to unwind and just enjoy a bonfire and the good company of friends! And feel free to give uncensored advice, sometimes I *NEED* that!

Hi, everyone. It's been a while since I've looked in, much less posted. This is the time of year that I'm gone most of the time on the weekends - and the weekdays - well, we won't go into that!

I've got to confess, my trips to the Y have been dropped to none lately. I've GOT to get back! I'm not eating quite like I should either, but at least I've not gained. I only lost one pound at my last fill, but I'd also been out of town three weekends out of four just prior to the fill appointment. It's just so hard to eat right on the road. :eek:

I missed the last meeting (was out of town), but plan on going to the next one. Hope to see everyone there.

Hello new to site! I am originally from Albany but recently moved to Alabama. Kept my Dr tho since i had already been approved!! Was banded on Oct 17th and so i am just trying to figure out how and what to do now. Dr Bagnato is my Dr and he was great!! Hope to meet you all and hope you won't mind if i ask questions from time to time.

Guest Leslie2Lose

Hi Maggie - welcome to the group. How are you doing so far? Yea I love Dr. B. too - he and his staff are wonderful.

Hi Bagweaver - I've been wondering where you have been. I haven't been to the gym in almost a month. I've got to get back to exercising regularly. I also need a fill - I'm calling today to schedule me an appointment. My eating hasn't been the greatest either...we need to get back on track!

Just bought the Wii Fit. I'm going to try doing that also. Maybe between the Y and the Wii :) I'll be able to keep up with the exercise.

Got it as a Christmas gift for my son and his family also.

Welcome Maggie! Glad to have you in the group. How are you doing since your surgery?

Leslie~ I think I need a fill too! I've been doing great in the exercise department, but the food department is another story! :) I'm curious to see if I have lost any more fluid...

Bagweaver~ I have a Wii Fit too! I really like it but I haven't used it lately. My focus has been on running and zumba.

Leslie, our 5k is next Saturday....how are you feeling about it? I'm getting excited!!

I'm not doing good with exercise or food. I can't eat first thing in the morning. I have my Protein Drink and it takes about 30 minutes to get that down. Then some where between 9:30 and 10:30 I'll usually have a yogurt; lunch at 11:30, yogurt around 2:30 or 3:00; supper at 5:30 or 6:00; and a few nuts a little later. It seems like I stay hungry from lunch until I go to bed. I wonder too if I've got a leak, but why would it still be tight in the mornings????

At least I'd lost a pound last month. I was afraid that I'd gained. I've got to straighten out or I'll be gaining back some of what I've lost! :unsure::):)

Guest Leslie2Lose

Georgia - I'm nervous - I have fallen off the exercise wagon. J isn't going to be able to do it - it'll be the two of us. I am however going to do my best. I'm sure I'll be walking most and running some. My goal is NOT to finish last!

Georgia - I'm nervous - I have fallen off the exercise wagon. J isn't going to be able to do it - it'll be the two of us. I am however going to do my best. I'm sure I'll be walking most and running some. My goal is NOT to finish last!

Too bad J can't do it too. My SIL is still going, I think. I've been working with a trainer a little at the YMCA and I think he is going to run it too. Of course, he can run a 10k easy. He did give me a few tips though. He said to make sure that we go at our on pace. He said not to get caught up in trying to keep up with ANYONE and not to start off too fast. No matter how many people pass us, we need to keep our steady pace.

I will probably be walking some of it too. All I care about is passing the finish line. It would be nice to do it under 40 minutes but I'm not going to stress over that part. My biggest problem will be staying at a consistent pace. Don't worry though, we'll be fine. It will be fun!!

I just cancelled a fill for 11/3 if anyone needs it. I am so mad that I can't go (work conflict) because I really, really need a fill! The next one isn't until 12/8, so I'm gonna have to really rely on will power the next month!

Hey guys! I've been having a rough go at it these past few days myself. For some reason I am SUPER tight. I got a fill on 10-15 and did fine up until the night before last. I don't know if I got something stuck and it won't pass or what. I didn't feel stuck after I ate but that night I had horrible acid reflux and since then my esophogus is really irritated and anything much that I eat gets stuck. I'm trying to baby my esophogus and have been sipping some mylanta and taking it easy in hopes that this will pass. I just don't think I've gotten anything stuck. Hopefully soon it will resolve itself. I wasn't too tight before so I hate to get anything removed. In fact I thought I had finally gotten to my sweet spot. In other news, Georgia Girl I met a friend of yours, your old preacher's wife, Erin. Her daughter and mine cheer for the same team at the Rec. She saw me not eating and I was telling her about how tight I'd been that day. Small world, lol. I think its about to be that TOM for me and I wonder if that has anything to do with why I'm so tight. I really think that the night I had some reflux it irritated my esophogus and I need to get that irritation down before I'll be able to get over this. Anyway, wish me luck. If it isn't better by monday I guess I'll be going in to see what Leslie thinks.

In other news, Georgia Girl I met a friend of yours, your old preacher's wife, Erin. Her daughter and mine cheer for the same team at the Rec. She saw me not eating and I was telling her about how tight I'd been that day. Small world, lol.

Cool! She is great! She's not a "typical" preachers' wife, lol. She's crazy....not in a creepy way, but really fun! I really miss them. I hardly ever see them anymore :smile2: