Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

The only time I ever saw a psychologist was due to a relationship problem....and she was awesome. Really helped me work through what it is I wanted/needed out of life and I still hear her voice in my head. Frankly, I can relate to what mary jo said to Haydee... I think I understand where she is coming from because I had similar issues at the time. I dont think Mary Jo was making any snap judgements, but just based on her experience and the issues with Haydee and Juan, she knew that once Haydee really got her power back she may very well be ready to move on. It happened to me. It's all good, no matter how it turns out as long as you finally realize that you have the right to live the life you choose. That, indeed, may involve letting go of a long-term relationship.

Yikes, Suzie...

I only had one psych evaluation appointment. And my insurance paid for it. Can't imagine having to go 10 times!!!

Well, we picked up the grandkids at 9 and were back at Kris's house by 1 p.m. The kids are spending the night with them tonight and will be here all day and night tomorrow. I really see a huge difference between Amelia and Ethan. Amelia is exactly 6 months younger than Ethan, yet she seems so much more advanced. She's singing songs, talking, imitating everything we say, Ethan talks all the time, but we can't understand any of it. They will all be together here tomorrow. I hope Joe sees the difference. I just know Ethan should be checked out to make sure he's on schedule with everything. I'm mentioned it before, but they don't act on it. Maybe I'm hypersensitive, but it sure seems like Ethan should be doing more than he is. Course he is one heck of an athlete!

I've been up since 4:30 this morning so I'm going to head to bed pretty soon. Everyone have a good evening. sleep well.

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

Meeting at mall in Columbia, Mo!!

Meet the violets!!!!

11:00 am

Really it is just Suzie and myself meeting up, but would love to see anyone else!! Especially Jenn, Michelle, and Pam who just live on the coasts, just a hop, skip, and a jump no excuse for you not to be there!!!!!!

Suzie I have lost all the info you sent me. Use my email address because I am not able to pull up the pm's right. I need your phone number!!

Busy day at work tomorrow!!!! Super busy!!! Then last supper with my nephew before he goes off to school!! Such a good kid!!! Love him!!

I am off to do my wii then get some things done before hitting the sack!!

Sweet dreams!!

I am so excited and can't hardly wait.

The only thing I'm worried about is if we get to talking to much and than we have to get a hotel to spend the night, (you know, talk, talk, talk). I might be late for work Monday morning. LOL.

Sending you an e-mail with all the info. Sears it is.

Susie and Jane~ THAT IS SOOO COOL YOU ARE MEETING! I (we) are soo jealous. Take tons of pix!!! xoxoxoxo

Pam, I have room in my car for you. You just need to fly into KCI.

Hey girls, stopping in while I wait for Rick to be ready for bed. We just got home from the fair, we had a great time, danced a lot! Which was sooooooooo amazing!!! I would not have done it, even a year ago---too many people around. Now we used to go dancing, but it was always in a bar setting, whether we drank or not----but most of the people were dancing, or were drinking, and impaired!!! But this is families, and no alcohol-----and people watching you!!! And I did it with no qualms, was amazing!

Judy, Kinsey is MUCH, MUCH more verbal than either Connor or Ray (Becky's grandson who is 2 months younger than Kinsey). But Ray rode his bike before she did, and has a different way of doing things. If they both wanted a cookie on the counter, she would come in, and very plainly ask for it, and would remember to say please, and would know to beg if you said no, before ever considering throwing a fit! Ray on the other hand would figure out how to get the chair from the dining room into the kitchen, and how to climb up on it, and get his own cookie! And if he got in trouble for it, it would be an immediate temper tantrum. And he is not a spoiled, crybaby kind of kid--they just think in totally different ways. Her fine motor skills outdo his by miles, but his gross motor skills probably are further advanced than his. She is already coloring in the lines, and is concerned whether it looks good, he would prefer to scribble bits and pieces on every page in the book!! But when we go to the pool, he jumps in, and makes friends with all the other kids, and she hangs back.....go figure!!!

Jane, I hope you and Suzanne have a great visit!!!

I did ok with food until tonight, and the danged chocolate dipped cheesecake won again!!! LOL I am not gonna hit the 160's at this rate!

Not sure yet what tomorrow holds, think Becky and I are going for pedicures at some point.

Well Rick is finally ready to go to bed----he promised to rub my back....gonna hold him to it too!!!!

Talk to ya tomorrow!!!

Kat

Kat - you'll probably weigh 155 today after all that exercise you got yesterday!! Are you kidding?! So glad you had fun last night! Your life is just chuck full of NSV's lately!! :-D You go girl!!!

Good morning violets-

going to my sisters for macys birthday party. It is a swimming party and there is 60% chance of rain....

bbl

have a great day!

Pool is 88 degrees and the air temp is 65 degrees. :)

Gonna do some more dirt moving. We still have a lot of clean up around the pool to do, so we are working on that today. Later when it warms up we will go swimming.

Tomorrow is our big date. I am so looking forward to meeting Jane. I wonder who will be next that I go to meet up with.

Have a great day.

Morning Ladies~

Went to dinner w/ friends last night...was fun! Dean just moved back to the PS area after moving to England a year and a half ago. He is looking for a teaching job in the area. So until he finds one...he's for hire for odd jobs. So, instead of asking the neighborhood kid to rake my leaves for hundred bucks...I asked Dean.

Long story long, he's been here since 6am...had coffee and is now hanging out w/ Klausy and doing the leaves!

Other than that...just chillin'

have a great day everyone

xoxoxooxxoox

A hundred bucks for RAKING LEAVES??? Dang!! Can I send my son to you, Aunt Pammy?

Good Morning, Violets..

The grandkids are on their way over here so I'm enjoying the last few quiet moments in the house. Bob is doing his funeral right now and won't be back here til about 2. Deviled eggs are made and just have to make baked Beans in a little bit.

The pool is very chilly, but hopefully will warm up to kid level by this afternoon.

Suzie... we're going to get an estimate for gas heat for the pool. It's ridiculous to have it just sitting there not being able to be used cause the Water temp is so low. The solar panels do well, but only if there's sun, of course!! I want to be able to use the pool earlier and later in the season so my first social security check next July is designated "POOL"! I might just pull some money out of my portfolio to get it put in yet this year. All I know is, I really miss swimming. It kills me to look out at the pool everyday and know I can't get in unless I want to turn blue! And running laps in the hot tub is kinda silly looking!!:):tt2:

The kids are going to go out on our boat when they get here. I'm guessing I'll stay home with Amelia which suits me just fine. I need some Grandma and Mia time.

Not much else happening here today. Too bad we're not all on the porch in Gruene swappin stories and laughter!!

Everyone have a great day.

Terry, I know this is kind of early, but what airport is best for you to pick up at? I'm looking around the different airlines and seeing what they offer. There is a flight that leaves here and goes to Memphis, thought I could pick up Laura there. Just looking around.

first choice is SAT (San Antonio), second choice is IAH (Houston)