Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

((TracyinKS)))) I'm so happy for your family!!! Yes, we can all breathe a little easier now! When you got nuns on your side, you really got something! TracyK text'd me to let me know the news (Thanks Tracy!!!) and my first thought was, "Damn, we're GOOD!" (meaning purple power)....then I remembered you worked in a nunnery! Kinda took the purple wind out of my purple sails pretty quick! LOL j/k Prayers are prayers. Period.

Speaking of which....... my mom is BACK in the hospital. That's where I was this morning. She's fighting this recurring pneumonia again.

Laura - awwwwww. I remember the days of monitoring every little feeling I had while waiting for the period NOT to come! LOL Are my breasts more tender? Am I peeing more? Do I feel queasy? Bloated? On and on....... This is gonna be fun! :blush:

FANTASTIC NEWS Tracy!!! Phew!!!

Pam... loved the pics... thanks for sharing! Now that I know you, I can "see" your personality coming thru in the pics!!

Terry... Yes, subtle yet powerful... you're looking great!!

Hugs to everyone... time to go hit the books!!

Terry, I promise to try not to be too psychotic about it... :blush:

Ethan just left so it's back to sewing for me. Here's a pic of the two I have done so far. I think they turned out cute, but then again, I'm prejudiced..:blush::tt2:

post-215048-13813137341303_thumb.jpg

post-215048-13813137341628_thumb.jpg

Terry, I promise to try not to be too psychotic about it... :blush:

I think it's CUTE!! Brings back a flood of memories.....

Judy -- Precious outfits!! Does she need jewelry to go with that? :biggrin2:

I had to do a lot of reading to catch-up.

TracyKS, So happy for you and your family. That was an amazing amount of purple power that was sent your way.

Judy, Love the outfits. Can you make a pair of those purple ones for all of us?????

Pamela, So glad you guys are home. I will get to the pics soon. I promise.

Denise, Very glad that Dimitri is home. I'm sure he is smothered in love.

Terri, You look beautiful but I always thought that.

Everyone else, Hugs to you.

Been real busy that last few days. Running here and running there. Finally got some down time so I'm using it to get caught up on some things.

Good news is the pool is in and the chemicals are being added as we speak. The plumber was here all day and will finish up tomorrow. Really don't need him right now as the temp of the Water is 84. It's getting in the 90's here so that is helping to heat the pool. The guys are gonna finish the deck work Friday so it looks like I will be poolside all weekend long.

I did cheat yesterday. I broke down and got me a small DQ Girl Scout Mint Cookie blizzard. I just had to get that uout of my system. Back to reality today. The only thing I have splurged on is watermelon. Other than that I have behaved. Still need to get a little more water in.

Hope all is doing well. I'll check in when I can.

Hey girls...long hellava day.

Susie and Jane...thanks for the bday cards! We got to the mail finally today...it was nice to get some love w/ the bills.

Jane the gum is in the mail!

Gotta go!

xoxox

Good evening, Violets..

Almost done with the third outfit. I want to be done so Bob can get them in the mail tomorrow.

Suzie..you're going to just love the pool. Take lots of pics for us!! My pool got to 80 today , but I didn't get a chance to get in and of course tonight we're supposed to get thunderstorms so there goes the heat. I'll be on the road most of the day tomorrow traveling to and from Wicked. Ethan comes at 1:30 on Friday, but hopefully I can get in the pool if the Bobster watches him. I just can't believe how little time I'm getting in the pool this year. It's not fair!!!

Gonna go finish the last outfit and then head to bed. Have to be up at 5..

Everyone have a great evening and a great day tomorrow!! Nighters.........

Just stopping in to say goodnight. Been a busy day. Spent the morning in meetings, and then the afternoon moving irrigation pipe so we can cut the hay before we go so it can dry. We are leaving town for Friday and Saturday, going to a Fire and Ice Motorcycle Rally---it is always one we enjoy. Last year it flooded, had Water up past the gas tanks on some bikes!!! It of course falls right here in monsoon season!!!

We will be back for me to begin registering my session on Sunday. By Sunday night we should have almost 1600 kids registered for the rodeo!

I do not have anyone staying with me at this point!! Yay!!!

Judy the outfits look cute!!! I should sew for Kinsey, then I could make them long and skinny!!!

Denise, adorable boys without a doubt!!!

We took Abbey a bunch of movies today.....she is on total bedrest, up to the bathroom ONLY! She is already bored, called us a couple of times today! Poor thing, she is doing her level best to keep a positive attitude, but the tears are very close to the surface.

Pamela---I still have your birthday card....it come back to me, because in all of Palm Springs----they do not know which PO Box is yours, if I don't write it on the envelope!!! I thought surely they all knew you there!!!

I wrote the name, the PO BOX, and the Palm Springs CA on it, then come over to my computer to get the box # and the zip. Wrote the zip and mailed it----never thought about it again until it come back undeliverable as addressed!!! How dare they??? I got another envelope----so you WILL get it, I liked the card---I just want it to arrive on it's own so it makes an impact!!! That's my story now!!!

Well I am off to bed........long, hard, hot, emotional day. Heading into one hella busy week!

See ya in the mornin'! Night!

Kat

Hey girls...long hellava day.

Susie and Jane...thanks for the bday cards! We got to the mail finally today...it was nice to get some love w/ the bills.

Jane the gum is in the mail!

Gotta go!

xoxox

Thank you for the postcard!!! It sure made me wish I was on vacation with you! LOL

Please all my sister violets keep my younger daughter in your prayers....she has surgery tomorrow to take out her gallbladder...it caused her so many problems through her pregnancy and we were hoping she'd be better after having the baby, but it's only gotten worse...they did an ultrasound and she has polyps and stones, so they're removing it tomorrow at 1pm our time here in California....

Pray for a speedy recovery because she has a 2 month old baby to take care of!!!

Thank you!