Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Thanks Kat...yes I still have my cell phone. :eek: I will reach out and touch someone :frown:

Good morning violets~

Today is library day and swimming lessons. DH is working right now and dd is still sleeping so I did not get to go for my morning walk :lol:

I never did get to talk to anyone at the school about naps for kindergarten but I got online and looked at some of the class schedules and NONE of them had anything about rests or naps on them so I am assuming the answer is no. I will keep trying to call them anyway.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I will be back soon. Gonna go watch BB (I recorded it last night).

By the way...Tracy, a pee test for 5 year olds? I have never heard of that one before!

I'm always lurking but don't feel I have much to offer ..but when I do..here I am.

First, I've lost 3lbs since the NEW US started. Yea!!!:frown::lol:

I thought we could make our own chat room? There's something called chat maker dot com. It says it's free. I haven't checked it out totally yet.

Maybe someone has a better idea but I thought it would be good to have a place to *CHAT* real time for support? What do you all think?

I'm not sure if the messengers have anything like it. I think most of them are just what they are called..either a forum or messenging a couple of people.

Good morning, Violets.

Slept in this morning and it felt great. Tomorrow I have to be up at 5 so my DD and DDIL and I can get to the bus garage by 7 to take a trip to see Wicked. Should be fun.

House.. I just got out of the chat room on this site. We Violets should set up a time to get in there and talk. We'd take over the whole shootin' match!!!

Going to go get some Breakfast and do my wiifit. Will check back in a little bit.

Teach,

Wicked is WONDERFUL! I saw it last year in Dallas.

O.K. chat rooms here is fine.

I work so I'm usually online later at night.

Anyone have an idea of time? I'm central time. We could plan from 8pm to 11pm central? Would that give the east and west coast time or maybe earlier?

NOT CANCER!!!!!!

They don’t know exactly what it is, but between the Surgeon and the Pathologist they found NO evidence of malignant tumors and NO evidence of Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

The PRAYERS WORKED!

She gets her stitches out next week and then she will have yet another doctor look at her.

Funny side note: While we were in the room, the doc excused himself while she dressed, and she was joking about how that side of her body was a wreck… (Talking about her prior surgeries, scars, radiation.. and then my step dad remembered that she even had SHINGLES on that side of her body)

When the doc returned she mentioned the Shingles and he was amazed that he had never heard that particular piece of her medical history, said it was VERY interesting and that he would note it in her file and make sure that it got passed on to the other doctors who would be treating her. (So for all we know this event is related to the shingles family!)

I can not begin to thank everyone for the continued prayers and good thoughts.

The entire MOTHER HOUSE OF Sisters is praying for her, and all of you and all I can say is that God answered them.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

Terry: WOW the difference is so subtle but SOOOO GREAT! You look years younger and less tired... and really really I am loving the results between your eyes and it really makes me want to go that route for mine.

Haydee: that is so exciting about the property and its good to hear that you are putting HAYDEE first

Denise: AWEEEEE that is such good news about Dimitri! YAY!

Jane: How did the new Cpap do?

Kat: Are you enjoying Ricks time off??? How is Abby?

Judy: SEWING??? wow!

Suzie: thank you so much for the card yesterday... I swear you are one special lady for thinking of me and mom.

TracyK: first step is admiting it.... hey woman..we have all been there, but if I know you... you will get on track (now that the home life is settling down) and start dropping weight like crazy AGAIN!

I started out yesterday with good intentions but after moms doc appointment we stopped to celebrate......... (spin dip w/chips) and 3 white russians and then a HUGE mudslide.......... Tracy didn't have pockets to put her hands in! (which is why I didn't check in last night) and the scale was 180 this morning......

Pamela: I LOVED THE PICS!!!!!! Beautiful Sites.. and both you and Suzanne looked so happy.

HH: Great job on losing 3 lbs!

Laura: I think you are WAY thinner than you think you are!

Hey Violets~

Tracy...that is WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I am so please that mom is doing well. There is so much strength in Purple Power and a whole church house...man, that is so powerful. I am so glad you and your family can "exhale" as I know you have been holding your breath!

I slept through the night. I was worried since I took a 4 hour nap and woke up at 7pm.

I loved BB last night! It is always hard/weird to start w/ a new group. For the first time in years, I will not be getting the live feed. I need to do my homework. Don't need any more distractions. But I'll watch the show and DVR the Showtime show from time to time.

Ok, gotta run and take care of some things!

xoxoxoox

PROTIENPROTIENPROTIEN

GREAT NEWS TRACYKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so scared for you last night when I didn't read anything.

I taped something besides bb last night. Will try again tonight to get it right.

You are right Kat I am soo talented!!

Denise, love the pics. Is your family in the photograph business? You always have unusual and great ones!!!

Still haven't looked at your pics yet Pam, but am looking forward to it. I live vicariously through other vacations!!!

Hey Haydee new line of business! Wedding planner!!! That sounds like fun, but dealing with nervous brides and mothers could be the deal breaker for me!! You are so good at taking care of people I think that this would be great for you!! Maybe when I meet mr right on match.com I will come to Texas and the violets can come and we will get married!!! Of course I will have violet as my color, and takes on bridesmaids??

Oooohhhhh just looked at clock, spent to much time typing, have to get to work.

Bye, very happy for you again Tracyks!!!

Jane

Tracy - Wonderful about your mother! I know you have been so stressed and worried, so I'm so happy that she is cancer free!

You guys are all doing awesome on your weightloss too!

Denise,

The pix were great! Your growing family is very blessed. What music was playing on the slide show? I loved both the female and male singers.

Jane, if you get married, you better have all of us as bridesmaids. I'VE NEVER BEEN ONE...which is kinda weird. I look good in violet hues too!

OK...bbl

Tracyinks!!!! AWESOME news! I too was worried when you didn't get online last night. We're so happy that the prayers were answered.

Denise.. the slideshows were precious.. what a wonderful keepsake. Ain't technology grand??

I just finished 30 minutes on the Wii.. I'm getting really good at ski jumping and hula hooping and running. Can you imagine??? RUNNING???? Even with my knee I'm doing it! I tried the yoga stuff today and it's actually really relaxing. Did some strength training too so I'm good to go for this morning. Will hit it again this afternoon.

Off to the sewing! BBL........

Ooops.. Joe just called and Ethan is coming over for a couple of hours. There goes the sewing plan.

Thank you GOD...

Tracy I am SO happy. I think we were all collectively holding our breath! Now breathe...

I am so happy for all of you!

YAAAAAAAAAY TRACY!!!! So glad to hear it!!!!!! Purple power works, I swear..

Denise those are soooooo cute!!!! They are precious! How lucky, 2 have 2 at a one time.

I'm 'suppose' to start my period tomorrow and I've still had no PMS, and my PMS is always killer... JUST SAYING. :blush:

And other Tracy, you can call me anytime too! We're all here for you!