Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

Tracy, I think we just need to stop eating good food. I find that when the food is really good I want to over-stuff myself. :lol:

Maybe we should just stick with....uh...canned turkey chili.:)

I think you are on to something here Terry. I'd be skinny as a rail if I had to eat canned turkey chili. (Note to self: go buy a shitload (actual unit of measurement) of canned turkey chili!).

Your question had me thinking...."What is so hard about writing a dissertation?" The first thing I hate is that when I sit down to write...I GOTTA EAT. There is a direct connection w/ homework and pigging out! It is not hard...it just takes forever. Calculating and constructing research is soooo formulated that everything has to be right (I hate that). Anyway, I won't complain anymore. YOU ALL BETTER COME TO MY "I DID IT" PARTY! Details to follow!:blink:

I wanted to go to mass this morning...but I slept in for my last day! Susanne's mom will be here this weekend so today was the last day to sleep. I woke at 7:30!!! I am gonna run a few errands and then waiting for the TV install guys to come. The "box" showed up last night...huge! (Didn't look that big on the wall).

TracyK and Jane~ I LOVED THE SHOW! I like Chelsia but she really turned out to be a biotch (which made for great TV). I am not sure who I want to win. I know that if I have to hear for a week how the Lord helped Natalie win HOH...I will puke. She is simply ridiculous, dumb as dirt, and has no self-esteem. She thinks her tits are her defining asset. I think I would have to smack her face if I were in that house. Then I'd hold her head in her beer until she couldn't...well, you know how I feel:cool:

Kat and everyone else...feel better!

OK...gotta go play a game.

Back from the dr. They did it under fluoro and everything looked great. The actual dr that did the surgery was there and I could tell that he did not want me to have too much removed. They took out about .2 but I can already tell the difference. They said (like Terri said) to baby it for a few days and do liquids and it should be just perfect for me. We'll see!

Terri-I am like you...it was really nice to see Dr Spivak today! He is the one that suggested it be done under fluor because as he put it "she is still under warranty" LOL I asked him if I could get an extended warranty :)

Pamela-I used to like Chelsia too but they way she acted there at the end was very childish. (breaking the eggs) I did like her little farewell speech though...lol I hope that Ryan wins (even though I can't stand his girlfriend). If not Ryan, then I guess Josh cause he has played the game so well.

I am gonna go take my booty to bed for a nap!

Yeah~

OK...who wants to come over and watch a movie??? I'll make calorie free kettle corn popcorn! The TV is hooked up...the surround sound is kickin'. I can even run my ipod through the Bose system and rock out!!! I am sooo excited...now I gotta turn of Big Brother from the Showtime feed.

Come on over Violets!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Pam you are such a hoot!

Tracy: Baby that unfil!

Terry: YUCK....... canned turkey chili...... THE HORROR!

Ok girls not wanting to be a downer here, but I have serious problems. I have been up since 7 and have taken a sip of tea every 15 minutes. 4 times it has come back upin the form of foam....the rest has remained down, but I feel it, pressure in my chest.

So I called my band Dr. ready to drive 6 hours--not. I also have the flu. Fever over 103----freezing and chilling then burning hot, and miserable, head feels ready to explode, but I cannot take anything. Well Manda just brought me some dissolving Tylenol of Kinseys, going to see if that helps.

Anyway---my band doc is out of town. His on call Dr. is in PUeblo CO-8 hours or so.

Took the dissolving tylenol, and so far so good. going to keep sipping tea. Becky works with a woman who has been banded, at Swedish in Denver, but she had an emergency unfill under fluero in Durango. Going to try it til 4 PM if nothing else comes up, and the fever goes down, I am going to try to wait it out. If anything even spits up I am going for a total unfill.

I also called my oncologist who agreed to do an emergency unfill, and found out he is in the hospital himself----had to have his gall bladder removed......all the cards are stacking against me!

I need purple power--I am really scared.

Kat

Kat...

Purple power and lots of prayers headed your way. Hope you can get this taken care of. Really hope the Tylenol works for you. I'm sooooooo sorry. Wish I was there to help..

Kat~Keep us posted. Sending you tons of purple power. Let us know if we can do anything (feeling powerless so far away). We love you!

Kat - Purple power to you!!! Can you not go to your local ER and have an emergency unfill? Yeah I'm suggesting ER after my fiasco :/

Reminds me Judy, I talked to my mom about what you said about writing a complaint. My mom use to work in the hospital, she said it's a good idea.. I figured they would throw it away and not care, but she said they do read them.. and she said it could help my case when I go to fight about having to self-pay for checking myself out. So on top of my crap load of behind on homework, going to write that this week and send a copy to my insurance as well. If they thought it was appendicitis and I was going to die at any minute, they wouldn't have wait 5 hours for a cat scan.

And Pam.. how is it no calorie popcorn? ??

Kat - my purple power heading your way! what little of it I have left

Laura~ HELP! I've joined second life and my name is kity kellman. I am stuck in some shop and can't figure how to get out. The shop is sintimacy...I have sooo many questions. I tried to call you, but I don't have your number on the list? Not sure how that happened, unless you didn't give it out. Anyway, if you can help...give me a call!

Thanks

Kat-I am so worried about you. I wish we all lived close to one another in times like this! Please keep us posted n how you are doing!

Pamela-leave it to you to get stuck in a virtual store...LMAO!!! Just order a virtual pizza and stay put! Help will be there soon...(too funny)

I am still having a tough time. I must be really swollen from PBing earlier and now I just PBd on a cup of hot tea. I did get most of it down. Hopefully by being really careful the swelling or whatever it is will go down.

Have a great night!

Tylenol helped fever it is down to 100---aches and pains are eased, it stayed down, but I am still unable to drink at will---it is tiny sips, and I feel them stop....apparantly they are slowly seeping through.....not sure what to do at this point, wait it out, or unfill............

And I don't get any email notification of this thread, no matter how many times I click the button....grrrr

Thanks for being there girls!

Kat