Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets- Part 2 Read Here

I come from Alabama

With my banjo on my knee

I'm going to Louisiana,

My true love for to see

It rained all night

The day I left

The weather it was dry

The sun so hot,

I froze to death

Susanna, don't you cry

Oh, Susanna,

Oh don't you cry for me

For I come from Alabama

With my banjo on my knee

I had a dream the other night

When everything was still

I thought I saw Susanna

A-coming down the hill

The buckwheat cake

Was in her mouth

The tear was

In her eye

Says I, I'm coming from the south

Susanna, don't you cry

Oh, Susanna,

Oh don't you cry for me

For I come from Alabama

With my banjo on my knee

Laura.... it's too late to sway the outcome of the sex. I used a vinegar douche when I was trying to get a girl. Remember... I pickled myself... but I got my girl!!!!! However you have to do that BEFORE you get pregnant...

Doh! I figured it would go that way.. oh well, fingers crossed.. Love it either way!

I just picked up the vitamins--which are heart shaped and look/smell just like my dog's treats.. and she called me in 2 anti-nausea things.. I went ahead and picked them up, but I definitely don't need em right now. One of them though, it's a tablet that dissolves on your tongue.. Zofran.. my copay is $15.. but if I didn't have insurance- ONE MONTH is $925!! Holy cow?!

JUDY: I swear..................YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I'm picturing you pickling yourself!!!!!! LOL Sweet innocent Judy!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH and I do have some news.....

My mom's boob update......... not cancer, not an infection, and last night her doc called and said it looked like Rhuematoid Arthritus! (Mom had it when she was 31 years old and it has been in remission for 30 years) She gets a blood test confirming it today..... amazing.

I asked her if she would have to dip her boob in a crock pot of hot wax? (as a kid I remember we had a brown crock pot of wax and mineral oil that she had to dip her hands in) She's like TRACY! Leave it to YOU to come up with THAT! LOL

Rhuematoid Arthritis of the boob?? I didn't know that was possible.. Is that not as serious as other places? I thought it has to do with bone.. now I'm very confused.

I know my great-granny died of diabetes and her (short) life was pretty stagnant from RA.. she couldn't move her arms or legs, and her back was really bbad.

JUDY: I swear..................YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I'm picturing you pickling yourself!!!!!! LOL Sweet innocent Judy!

Sweet, innocent??? Oh Tracy... if you only knew!!! :eek::)

I had a bout with Rheumatoid Arthritis years and years and years ago. I could barely walk. The doc gave me some steroids and that cleared it up, thank goodness. Now I only have some increasing pain in my thumbs, which my doctor now says is the most common site for arthritis. Sucks to get old!!

I came in on "Judy pickling herself" & a whacky pic of Tracy... a crazy day around here, I see.

We're obviously all baby crazy! :)

I hope Manda's bout with RA is short and not too traumatic, she is flaring at an alarming rate right now. But they are short lived. The heart catheter test showed enlargement, but they are opting to run an echo in a year, and simply watch it for now. She is on steroids when the swelling begins, as well as another med that like the one you got Laura she said would cost her an arm and a leg without insurance----and she is double insured, she has Jason's still as a secondary.

I had no idea it could affect the breast either though---to be 100% honest, I have been afraid to read more about it. I did when she was first Dx'd but scared myself and have not read more!

House is clean, just need to make myself presentable, Rick said to kick back he would take me to dinner---I did not argue!!!

I am going to go move his pile of apple wood from the tree we cut down, he has been trying toget it done, but everyone keeps needing other things done---so here in a little while I am going to go move it. Couple of wheelbarrows full is all I think, it is super heavy wood!

BBL~~

Kat

Congratulations Laura! A new baby is always so exciting, and it looks like you have some ladies here that are even more excited than you are.

You guys are such a great group of girls. I hope you don't mind me peeking in on you every now and then even though I'm not really a Shrinking Violet.

I have picked up some good advice/ideas from this group over the last year. I guess I have always just been too shy to post until last week. It seems like between all of you there is always something going on here. Thanks for being so open and willing to share!!

Sheri

Laura

I 3rd what Terry said this morning... emotional roller coaster! and I wanted my boy to be a girl. omg... hyperventelated like a raving crazy person when they told me it was a boy.. for weeks... now i look back and laugh at myself.. but at the time i was so depressed.

but...you know what all makes it worth while...all the tears and all...

post-215289-13813137498836_thumb.jpg

Suzie

that is horrible about your friend... for a million dollars i would not have that surgery.. I know many people who it worked for but i know just as many who gained it all back... Including Kev's x-wife....:)... ok that was mean but hey. it is not like i wished her any harm....

Well i'm off to see Neal Diamond.. maybe i can pick up an old man there....

talk to you all tomorrow

The apple wood is moved, and Rick was not lying, it was heavy!! Of course it is green, we took out a tree to make way for the shop. My tree hugger DH did not like that one little bit, cutting down the tree!!! But it was ancient anyway, and had a short life left to live. And I need the space NOW!! I cannot wait for Friday, and the shop to be a reality. Not sure how long it will take them, he said before the week begins he can move in. But when they finish, then he & my Dad will wire it, and it has to be painted, so I am looking at another couple of weeks of banging my ankles on his weight bench!!!

Feels so good to have that done though, I have been putting it off for hours!! LOL

Sheri, just pipe up and share your life right along with ours!!!

Kat

I came in on "Judy pickling herself" & a whacky pic of Tracy... a crazy day around here, I see.

We're obviously all baby crazy! :)

Wha chew talkin' bout, Willis????

Oh geeze.. did I just date myself there.. no not THAT kind of date. Please tell me you all know about Different Strokes!!

PamELA... how did it go at school today?? Did you get sent to "time out"? Personally I thought that was somestimes preferable to the listening to the speakers. Are we gonna be roomies again in Alabama???

Speaking of Alabama.. Terry, how soon do we need to reserve the place?? Are you willing to handle arrangements again or no? I'm anxious to start a countdown!!

Rhuematoid arthritis - my grandma had it. Is it genetic? Is there anything I can do to try to prevent it from happening to me??

Jenn - have fun at Neil Diamond! My mama loves him! We got her and my dad tickets to his concert. He's coming into town in November...

Uh oh Judy, I stole pammy from you... I asked her to be my roomy for this one... I really enjoyed my drifting off to sleep talks with Michelle and we really learned alot about each other during those few minutes late at night. I'd like that opportunity with each one of ya'll! Hope you don't mind!

Laura - aren't you glad you have insurance!! OMG those pills are expensive! So how is Russell feeling? Is he shitting rainbows or is he scared too, LOL?

Ok, I'm off to make dinner now... No clue what to make. Probably tilapia and rice...

I'll check back in later girls...