Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Say No To Carbs 2 Day Challenge...come Join Me

I am not sure 3 days was enough for me either, but my new kiddos have never eaten in a resteraunt, so we are going to do a few fun things with them this weekend.

Wow, sometimes I forget how blessed I am. These kids are blessed to have you in their life. It's possible that they've never had anyone spend any quality time with them. It's so sad, but at least they have you now.

I'm still craving a little too, so maybe by the time I can eat solids again, the cravings will be gone.

Suzzzieeee!! How about Monday? I need to go to the store to stock up :)

You got it kiddo! Monday and Tuesday - shakes and Water only?? Wanna add fruit? Lol. (I'm having issues with not being able to chew. But I can deal if thats what you wanna do!!)

well, we went to Chikfila and Sonic today. Great huh!! The kids loved it and I ate 2 chicken tenders at chick fil a and a hamburger patty at sonic. Not too bad for the choices I had. Anyway, we also bought a Ford expidition to carry them all around, so no more eating out for me for the rest of my life.

We had a great day with the kids. You are right Pamela, I too am learning how much I take for granted. They have already started calling us mom and dad!!! Wow!!

Amy

Wow, Amy!!!

That is so awesome about the kids. I have always wanted to take in more, but hubby says not until our youngest is out....so at least 3 more years.

You did very well with your choices....willpower hits me anytime I go into fast food, then I remember I paid $18k for this band, and I just can't see spending $6 to blow it...lol

Good luck to you and your new family.

You got it kiddo! Monday and Tuesday - shakes and Water only?? Wanna add fruit? Lol. (I'm having issues with not being able to chew. But I can deal if thats what you wanna do!!)

Works for me :) I don't eat much fruit but bananas are certainly filling. I have to buy the mini bananas and I still can't eat a whole one.

So shakes, Water and fruit it is!!!!! woohoooo!!!

I already warned DH - looks like the fam will be foraging or having sandwiches :eek:

Can I join in as well? I'm still fighting some major Carb Cravings after a huge spill off the proverbial wagon during the Holidays.

do any of you have problems going to the bathroom doing low carb?

This is a big problem for me. I ate some prunes today. I hate the fact that this is such a problem with a low carb diet.

Ghost you are more than welcome to join us on Monday

(where DID all the smilies go???)

I'm looking forward to it; I've got to get away from wanting sugar and chips!! YIKES!

Denise - I add Fiber to my Protein Shake, cause I've had problems going to the 'bathroom' since surgery in JUNE! I figured it'd correct itself by now, but nope! So, FIBER FIBER FIBER.

Heh. Or that 'fat free, no sugar added' ice cream from blue bunny... that stuff works like a colon cleanse if I eat more than a cup or so!! Whew!

Oh hey - can we have coffeee?!!?! Please :smile:

I personally HATE coffee but as long as it has NO-Carbs I don't see why you couldn't drink it.

I'm shooting for the following:

Monday: (Approx 800 calories)

Breakfast: Protein shake & Water

Lunch: Protein Shake & Water

Dinner: Protein Shake & Water

Snack(s): Protein shake & Water

(only variation may be adding Crystal Light to some of the water)

Tuesday: Ditto from Monday (Approx 800 Calories)

Wednesday: (Approx 900-1000 Calories)

Breakfast: Protein Shake & Water

Lunch: salad with Feta cheese & Nuts sprinkled liberallly on top.

Dinner: 6oz Protein pudding & Water

Snack: Protein Shake & Water

Thursday: Ditto Wednesday (Approx 900-1000 Calories)

Friday: (Approx 1000-1100 Calories)

Breakfast: Protein Shake & Water

Lunch: salad with Feta Chees & Nuts

Dinner: High Protein Low Carb (Probably Tilapia and Broccoli)

Snack: Either Protein pudding or Protein Shake

Saturday/Sunday: Traveling so will just try to do best I can to be high protein / low carb.

I better lose at least one pound doing this or my morale is going to go down the toilet.