Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Exercise - HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

That is fine with me. We can keep it all here...I will keep up with everyones' posts and put up the spreadsheet on Mondays after the week ends on Sundays. Not everyone counts calories, so that won't work...but I was thinking total minutes excercised and weight. I'm going to put together a "test" spreadsheet and post it so yall will know what I have in mind. Please let me know if yall want anything changed!

Here is the spreadsheet. I need to add everyone in still and get everyones' goals. You will need a free Google account to view, but it only takes a second to get started if you don't have one. If you need an invitation to get an account, let me know your email address and I will send you one.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pdgDInAagx9z-xy8VoCZ8Bw

Okay, I "THINK" I got everyone into the spreadsheet. If I missed someone, please forgive me and remind me so I can add them.

I broke down and updated my ticker since I gained and haven't gotten it back off.

Damn it! angry.gif

I love the spreadsheet. You rock.

I did 30 minutes of running and about 15 on the upright bike. I hate, hate, hate the indoor bike. I miss being outside. I also did about 15 minutes of walking for a total of 1 hour. It is the first time I have been to the gym in awhile and it felt good to get back. I hate how the gym is so nasty crowded now with all the resolutionists.

Thanx, BabyGrl!

I need to know what our actual end date will be. I put March 31st just to have a date there. I think we should end it on the most wonderful day of the year...April 24th. (Sound familiar, Suzzzie and BabyGrl? LOL) That's my birthday, of course!

Seriously...do we want to end it on the last Sunday of the end of the first quarter, March 30th? We can start a new one to get summer bodies after that! faint.gif

March 30 sounds good to me. I just need to give some thought to the weight goal. I've only had one fill with no restriction so the weight isn't coming off right now. But I can still exercise! :D

The goals I posted to the spreadsheet are to lose 30 pounds by March 30th by eating right for me and my band and also committed to 600 minutes per week for cardio and 600 minutes per week for weight training/bodybuilding.

I foresee no problems at all with the eating right, cardio and bodybuilding goals. I only foresee a possible problem with my body not losing the 30 pounds that I will be commanding it to lose! We will see how viscious I can be with this goal! :D

ACTUALLY, girls, MAY 12th is the BEST day of the year! Ha!!

Stef, the spreadsheet is fantastic. I need to sit myself down and have a 'goals' discussion. I'll let you know what I convince myself to do... March 30 sounds great too, it's my lil sis's bday, so I will be able to remember it well. Ha!

I'm good with March 30th. As you can see from my ticker my exercise goal is 5000 minutes from now till April (or March 30th). I'm also up for losing 30lbs by then as well. I don't know if I can do it, but I'll try like hell! We're doing wedding dress shopping in april and another 30lbs gone would really work for me. I can get an official weight for you on Saturday. I've been nervous to step on the scale since new years, but I know I haven't been eating as much as before this past fill, so I think I'm still on the downward spiral!!!!!!!

JM - 5000 divided by 17 weeks between the beginning of the year to the end of April is 294, so what say I put you down for 300? I know you do both cardio and resistance, so how do you want to divide that up? I'll just split it 150/150 for now till you give the word.

Oh, I thought your ticker was for end of April. Just let me know how many minutes of cardio and resistance you want in a week, girlie! I know you do a lot more than 150 each in a week, anyhow! What with your personal trainer, your spin classes, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera! :D

I was dividing by 13 weeks, end of march. I should fix the ticker to say March. That would give me a goal of approx 55 minutes a day. I do about 2 hrs a week of strength training, so the rest is all cardio. I'll pm you my stats on Saturday when I weigh in....